/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need TRANSLITERATION - Du'ua's for STRESS

hamza25
08-31-2009, 10:08 PM
Asalaam Alaikum, I was wondering if someone could give me the transliteration for the following Du'ua's for dealing with stress and anxiety.

Jazakallah Khairan

Anas (radi Allah anhu) used to hear the Prophet (salallahu alaihi wasalam ) often say:

اللَّهمَّ إِنّي أَعُوذُ بكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَالْحُزْنِ، وَالْعَجْزِ و الْكَسَلِ و البخل و الجبن، و ضلع الدين و غلبة الرجال.

“Oh Allah, I seek refuge with You from distress, grief, incapacity, laziness, miserliness, cowardice, the burden of debt and from being overpowered by men.”

Reported by Bukhari, Fath(2893)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abu Huraira (radi Allah anhu) reported that the Prophet (salallahu alaihi wasalam) used to say:

اللهم أَصلح لي ديني الذي هو عصمة أمري، و أصلح لي دنياي التي فيها معاشي، و أصلح لي آخرتي التي فيها معادي، و اجعل الحياة زيادة لي في كل خير، و اجعل الموت راحة لي من كل شر.

“Oh Allah, make me adhere properly to my religion, on which all my affairs depend; make this world good for me in which is my livelihood; make my Hereafter good for me in which is my ultimate destiny: make my life increased in every good thing and make my death a respite from every evil.”

Reported by Muslim, (2720)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Prophet (salallahu alaihi wasalam ) said ‘There is no one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says:

اللهم إني عبدك ابن عبدك ابن أمتك ناصيتي بيدك، ماض في حكمك، عدل في قضاءك أسألك بكل اسم هو لك سميت به نفسك أو أنزلته في كتابك، أو علمته أحدا من خلقك أو استأثرت به في علم الغيب عندك أن تجعل القرآن ربيع قلبي، و نور صدري و جلاء حزني و ذهاب همي.

“I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You, that You make the Quran the life of my heart and the life of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety”

But Allah will take away his distress and grief, and replace it with joy.’ He was asked, “ Should we learn this?” He (salallahu alaihi wasalam ) said “ Of course, everyone who hears it should learn it.”

Reported by Ahmed (1/391)

Ibn Abbas (radi Allah anhu) reported that when the Prophet (salallahu alaihi wasalam) felt distressed, he would say:

لا اله إلا الله العظيم الحليم، لا اله إلا الله رب العرش العظيم، لا اله إلا الله رب السماوات و رب الأرض ورب العرش الكريم.

“There is none worth of worship but Allah, the All-Powerful, the Forbearing; there is none worth of worship but Allah, Lord of the mighty Throne; there is none worth of worship but Allah, Lord of heaven, Lord of earth, and Lord of the noble Throne.”

Reported by Bukhari, Fath(6345)

Anas (radi Allah anhu) reported that when the Prophet (salallahu alaihi wasalam) felt distressed, he would say:

يا حي، يا قيوم، برحمتك استغيث

“O Ever-Living, O Eternal, by Your Mercy I seek help.”

Reported by Tirmidhi in his Sunan (3524).

Asma Bint ‘Umayr said, “The Messenger of Allah (salallahu alaihi wasalam ) said to me, ‘Shall I not teach you some words which you can say at times of distress?:

الله الله رب لا أشرك به شيئاً.

Allah Allah is my Lord, I do not associate anything with Him.”

Reported by Abu Dawood in his Sunan.

Another hadith reports that the Prophet (salallahu alaihi wasalam ) said ‘The du’a of the person who is in distress is:

اللهمَّ رحمتك أرجو فلا تكلني إلى نفسي طرفة عين و أصلح لي شأني كلهُ، لا إله إلا أنت.

“O Allah, for Your mercy I hope, so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for the blink of an eye; rectify al my affairs. There is none worthy of worship except You” ‘

Reported by Abu Dawood in his Sunan (5090).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GreyKode
08-31-2009, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamza25
Asalaam Alaikum, I was wondering if someone could give me the transliteration for the following Du'ua's for dealing with stress and anxiety.

Jazakallah Khairan

Anas (radi Allah anhu) used to hear the Prophet (salallahu alaihi wasalam ) often say:

اللَّهمَّ إِنّي أَعُوذُ بكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَالْحُزْنِ، وَالْعَجْزِ و الْكَسَلِ و البخل و الجبن، و ضلع الدين و غلبة الرجال.

“Oh Allah, I seek refuge with You from distress, grief, incapacity, laziness, miserliness, cowardice, the burden of debt and from being overpowered by men.”

Reported by Bukhari, Fath(2893)

Here you go

"Allahumma Enny a'ootho beka men al hammy wal hazan wal a'jzi wal kasal wal jubn wal bukhl wa ghalabt al dayn wa qahr arrijal"

But brother, why can't you say it simply in English??
Insha'allah He listens to you in any language.

GreyKode
08-31-2009, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamza25
اللهم أَصلح لي ديني الذي هو عصمة أمري، و أصلح لي دنياي التي فيها معاشي، و أصلح لي آخرتي التي فيها معادي، و اجعل الحياة زيادة لي في كل خير، و اجعل الموت راحة لي من كل شر.
"Allahumma aslih lee deeni allathi howa 'esmatu amry, wa aslih le dunyay allaty feeha ma'ashi, wa aslih le akhirati allati elyha ma'adi, wa ij'al alhayata zeyadatan lee fi kulli khayr, wa ij'al al mawta rahatan le men kul sharr."

*Yasmin*
09-01-2009, 03:10 PM
اللهم إني عبدك ابن عبدك ابن أمتك ناصيتي بيدك، ماض في حكمك، عدل في قضاءك أسألك بكل اسم هو لك سميت به نفسك أو أنزلته في كتابك، أو علمته أحدا من خلقك أو استأثرت به في علم الغيب عندك أن تجعل القرآن ربيع قلبي، و نور صدري و جلاء حزني و ذهاب همي.
Allahumma enny 'abduka, ebnu 'aabdika, ebnu a'matika, nasiyaty biyadika, madin fiyya hukmuka, 'adlun fiyya qada'ooka, a'sa'luka bikuli esmin huwa laka , sammayta bihi nafsaka,aaw a'nzaltahu fe kitabika, aaw 'allamtahu ahadan min khalqika, aawi-sta'atharta bihi fe 'almi-lghaybi 'aindaka, an taj'ala-lquran rabe'aa qalbe, wnora sadre, wjalaa' huzne, wathahaba hamme.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.