/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A litlle help please...

sury
09-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Hello,

I am new here and I know that here is not the right place to present myself, but I need some help urgent please.

Can anybody tell me if I leave or get away from someone very close to me but is going to the wrong way, am I be unfaithful to Allah? I mean for example, if my sister is going to much agaisnt the rules of islam, and even if I try she keeps doing the same thing and I decide to go away and leave her, am I commiting sin?

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
09-03-2009, 09:03 PM
:sl: sister and welcome to the forum :)

I pray you will find many good answers here inshAllah

My personal advice......if your sister is going against Islam and you feel it is affecting your iman then it may be wise to distance yourself from her a little until such time as you are strong enough. It is not permissible in Islam to break family ties but this does not mean that you have to be best buddies. Perhaps a little distance may serve you well in this case :)

I pray you find the guidance you require :)

Jess4491
09-03-2009, 09:03 PM
salam alaikum :)

I really dont know what to say to help you here, i apoligise for my uneducatedness, insha'Allah other brothers and sisters will get back to you soon.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!