/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Oh Muslims

divine_quran
09-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Dear Readers

If one looks at the general picture of the Muslim world today it is hard to find something positive on the horizon. There is political chaos and regional turmoil all over the Muslim world. Muslims seem to have lost control of their affairs. They feel frustrated and helpless. Many Muslim governments are persecuting their people in the name of Islam. Can Muslims hope for a better future under these circumstances?

Allah Almighty has blessed Muslims with plenty of natural resources. Yet, they are dependent for most of their basic needs not to speak of their dependence in the field of science and technology and on knowledge in general. Their resources are being plundered and wasted on an unprecedented scale, while the majority population suffers extreme hardships. Muslims generally tend to blame others for their problems, few blame their rulers, others blame on one another. There may be truth in all of this, but what is lacking from Muslim discourse is an honest and intelligent diagnosis of problems, which Muslim ummah is facing. Representing almost a billion Muslims, the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) the official organ of the Muslim countries for discussing such problems & has become no more than a platform for passing resolutions upon resolutions of empty words with no teeth. No wonder it has been dubbed “Oh! I see!” Most other Islamic organizations, more or lesssuffer from a similar fate.

There was a time when Muslims were the masters of the earth, controller of the destiny but today they are on a path of continuous decline. Why their condition is horrible, why they are facing self impose miserable poverty, illiteracy, malnutrition, disease and sickness. Why there is a feeling of helplessness, hopelessness, and frustration among the Muslims. Why they are just living for the sake of living without any sense of direction. Why their rulers nor the intellectuals of various muslim countries have any plan for these huge sufferings and embarssement.

It is really painful to see them suffer, despite the best lands and resources they have like in Pakistan (balouchistan province). It is very important for those who are concerned about the future of the muslim ummah that to ponder about as to what to do inorder to remove the causes of Muslim decline? If not then we will be the part of that list of nations who were wiped out by the laws of Allah Almighty. For examples one can read Quran and also explore the history books.

Nawaz
Religion Islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hrm
09-09-2009, 11:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by divine_quran
Dear Readers

Nawaz
Religion Islam

Dear BROTHER Nawaz :statisfie

Nice article. But when I clicked the link for authentication of the article, it took me to a website of one Mr. Gulham Ahmed Parvez.
I checked out quite a few of his article until I came to one titled " THE ONE WHO IS COMING". It is written from by G.A. Parwez

Al-Balaagh, Volume 23 Number 1, FEB-MAR 1998

Here is what it says at the end and I quote

""" Muslims, through their UN-QURANIC belif in someone who is coming, have kept a chair vacant for this “Comer”. And gues what? Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani came and sat in the chair!
And now the entire Ummah is shedding much intellectual blook and iits engaged in a ferovious tug-of-war- trying to pull the Mirza OUT of that chair!Muslims, really, are some Ummah!""

Again, Mr. G.A Pervaz deny the coming of Jesus as fortold to us in authentic narrations of Mohammad Rasul Allah s.a.w. Here I quote Mr. Parvaiz again from his book Al-Balaagh

""The followers of other faiths may believe whatever their heart desires about “The One Who is Coming”. But as far as the QURAN is concerned, it contains NO evidence and NO indicatin whatsoever of someone who is still going to come AFTER Rasuluallah (S)… neither Imam Mahdi, nor Hazrat Eesa (A)!!""

Brother Nawaz, :statisfie I am not against any one person or any one group. I have not gone through any more articles of the source you mentioned after I read the above article as I believe that when someone deny the basic belief of Rasul Allah and consider anyone else to be your imam or mehndi or prophet after the seal has been affixed by Allah at the death of the last and final prophet and messenger of Allah , Mohammad s.a.w. , the intentions become clear and no matter how much justification ones gives to authenticate his/her arguments, they fall on deaf ears.

I pray to Allah that all those who have been misguided by others may come back to the true religion of Islam which was the one laid down in Quran and by the last messanger and prophet of Allah, Mohmmmad s.a.w. Aameen :statisfie

kashmirshazad
09-14-2009, 12:16 PM
You know why this corruption and fitna are prevalent dont you?

Its all because of the corrupt Turks, and mainly Mustafa Kabal AtaShirk, may Allah swt forever burn him in Jahannam fire.

The destroyer of a nation, the destroyer of the Khilafah, what words can you use that will justify the hatred towards him?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.