/* */

PDA

View Full Version : revert sisters

dovelove
09-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Asalam alakom

My dear sisters, Me and mum are looking to meet some more revert sisters from our area, does anyone know of a pleasant mosque we can attend in blackburn that will welcome us as new muslims and support us in perfecting our deen. We need some support to highten our imaans and break free from the desires of dunya, and I feel this will be achieved best by face to face contact in a comfortable environment. Thanks for your help sisters in advance JZK

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
09-12-2009, 07:47 PM
I'm very happy to see your eager for learning more about Islam. And surely Allah will make is easy for you and mum as He has already put you on the right path, Inshallah.

May Allah bless you with all the virtues you pray for and those too you don't pray for.

PS: I'm sure someone near to you will post soon. Till than you may explore the forums.

Ma'assalama.

Humbler_359
09-12-2009, 09:24 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the Forum, anyone here from Blackburn?

I found other thread, click here

I hope, our sisters will be available soon to help you revert sisters.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.