/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me what this means

Bali
09-17-2009, 09:20 AM
I found this somewhere, just wondering what is written on these papers. Can anyone help to translate ? Just a rough idea will do. Thank you very much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ژاله
09-17-2009, 12:13 PM
very difficult to decipher. may be you could post the first one facing the camera directly, vertical rather than horizontal.it would make it easy to read maybe.
as for the second, it looks like a taweez, not sure though whats written in it.

Danah
09-17-2009, 12:29 PM
The first one was hard to read since u didn't face the paper when u take the pic, but I could recognize some ayaat of Quran written there but I think it's not all from the Quran
I think if u took another pic as sis malaak said I will be able to read it

The second one look more like Urdu writing, I couldn't recognize any Arabic word, the paper itself look strange!!! It's somehow scary with those drawings and I am skepting of something but I need someone read Urdu to make sure of what I am thinking about!!

malayloveislam
09-26-2009, 08:14 PM
:sl:

The second Taweez seems to be written in Perso-Arabic Malay script and the Headline is in Malay..... It's written as Lawang Rizqi means The Portal of Rizqi.... I cannot read the first Taweez because the writing is not clear.... They might be using old languages or mixing Quranic verses with Sanskrit written in Arabic script or reversing Quranic verse to seek Jins help. I had seen one ceremony called Reading Chiri letter where our traditional kings being proclaimed and Sanskrit verses written in Arabic script being read upon the King proclamation of kingship, it's old tradition and I think it's not Islamic. I hate Taweez so much :raging:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mosleh
09-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Although i am arabic it is too hard to read , the first one is in arabic i am sure but the second one i dont think ... sorry because i couldn't help you ..
آسف على التقصير

FLORANDA
09-27-2009, 07:52 PM
the first one is arabic but it is not very clear to read as what they say
the second one is magic talismans be carfuall

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.