http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index...=2009091650107

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hrm
09-20-2009, 11:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by papa_smurf
:sl:
http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index...=2009091650107

Papa Smurf :sl: :statisfie
Very nice reading. I especially like where he says "“I was tortured with electric shocks, beaten with cables.”
That’s what happens when someone speaks the truth. This is what happened to our Salaf in the times of early days of Islam but Alhumduallah they were steadfast and Allah is with the steadfast.

On another point he points out "“I am now free but my country is still captive. I am not a hero, but I have attitude and opinions""
Here lies the tuth. To have an independent opinion of what is right and want is wrong and to be able to express it under any and all circumstances. A person who is able to do that stands apart from the common crowd

Allah, however, knows best. May Allah bring this Eid to bring muslims together. Aameen

Eric H
09-20-2009, 12:44 PM
Greetings and peace be with you papa_smurf;

Muntazer Al-Zaidiwas was jailed and possibly tortured for throwing shoes at Bush, and the shoes didn’t even hit him.

It is highly unlikely that Muntazer Al-Zaidiwas will ever get justice for the abuse he suffered. It seems the powerful can always get the justice they want, at the expense of people who are already suffering, how is justice served?

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.