/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Official Eid Thread!

Najm
10-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Auzubillahi-Minash shaitwaanir rajeem. Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

SubhaanAllah EID is here!! Smiles of jubilation erupt all cross the cities as the BELIEVERS praises Allah (Subhaana Wa Ta'ala) making supplications that the good deeds of RAMADHAN are accepted. MUSLIMS arrives in their droves, and glorify Allah (Subhaana Wa Ta'ala) as the EID TAKBEERS are echoed. The sweet smells of musk are adorned and best garments are worn. BELIEVERS stand shoulder to shoulder for Salah and then warmly embraced. BELIEVERS return home to delicious foods. Phone calls are made everywhere and anywhere. BELIEVERS pay visits to make up their ties with cousins, families and friends until the afternoon. SubhaanAllah. The warmth. The compassion. This is our traditional EID. Alhamdulillah!!

However there is also the “alternative eid”. Nope everyone is not invited, and surely not the family as it isn’t for the fainthearted. The “muslims” youth have their “alternative” in the evening. Out goes the namaz hats, and cover the smell of musk and replaced with aftershave, gel and hair patterns. The best garments are exchanged for the latest gear. Hours are spent in preparation but alas this effort is not for the pleasure of Allah (Subhaana Wa Ta'ala).

The “muslims” hire limousines, exotic cars and joy rides, to cruise up and down the road whilst others are street racing Hollywood style. Bhangra music is blasted from tinted windows and national flags are displayed. The girls showing all their skin are dressed up “extravagantly” to fit the scene while the boys blast their horns in approval. Yes yes, house parties become gloried nightclubs. Only time fighting erupts, is over girlfriends. The rhymes replace the “eid takbeers”, and the stench of weed replaces the musk. Bring on the shisha and G&T. It’s the perfect time to “blaze up” and “let the senses go wild”. It’s only a one nighter. Going cruising, checking the “talent” and “living it up”. NauzuBillah, Auzubillahi-Minash shaitwaanir rajeem.

RAMADHAN seems a distant memory as does Taraweeh prayers, which many of the “muslim” youths gather to attend. More and more “muslim” youths are being drawn to the occasion. These “muslim” youths are the VICTIMS of the western society and in particular secularism. Instead of making life around Islam, Islam is made around our life. Hence Islam is not the divine way of life if it affects our life. This concept made “muslim” youths of today to become victims. They view Ramadhan and Eid as a “religious festival”, like any other occasions such as Christmas, Easter, and Good Friday. These “muslims” view Ramadhan as a time to abstain from “worldly desires and sins”. It is “Ramadhan – The Month of Restriction”. And the end of Ramadhan, is Eid, hence viewed as the time to cut loose. They are willing to do all this because they know in their minds that Ramadhan will indeed come to an end, and let will only come once a year. Yes it seems these “muslim” will not taste death. NauzuBilliah, Auzubillahi-Minash shaitwaanir rajeem.

It is a fact that EID is special in Islam and it should be celebrated, as the Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi WaSalam) said “When I came to you, you had two days which you used to celebrate in jahiliyah. Allah has replaced them for you with better days, the days of slaughter (Adha) and the day of Fitr.”(Al Baihaqi in his Sunan)

During the arrival of EID, the Sahaba’s would literally stay up praying and crying all, for they would feel genuine loss that the month has ended and the shayateen would be let free from their chains. The companions say to each other on Eid day “May Allah accept from us and you.”(Related in Ahmad). This is not the “restrictions” being lifted, but rather they would lament the loss of the month and greet each other with humility.

Let us MUSLIMS not view ramadhan as a "giving things up for the month"; rather RAMADHAN should be "giving things up for FOREVER and for the sake of Allah (Subhaana Wa Ta'ala)". It is the time for us to gain reward and forgiveness, and this should be carried out throughout the year.

During Ramadhan us BELIEVERS have fasted during the day, we read the Quran throughout the night, we prayed 5 times a day, we prayed throughout the night, we increased our taqwa and iman, we have made countless dua’s, we went to the masjid, we watched many lectures, we listened to our parents, we became polite, we helped mum in the kitchen, we stop wasting time, we spent every minute in dhikr, we asked and asked for forgiveness, we asked for mercy upon us we cried during the greatest night of Laylatul Qadr. We became MUSLIMS. Alhamdulillah. FataBarakAllah.

Brother and Sisters, why cannot everyday be ramadhan? Why cannot everyday be Laylatul Qadr? What cannot we be MUSLIMS every day?[/B]

Let US be MUSLIMS with CAPITAL LETTERS. Alhamdulillah!!This what I ask myself and then you…

May stay away from harm, may we spend all our EID in the right way, may we stop this “alternative” eid from ever happening, from me and my family to you and your family, may we leave all the worldly desires behind, may be stop all forms of culture, may we increase our Taqwa, may we complete our deen,may we be true muslims and believers, may we be reward with the highest places of Jannah, may we always treat everyday like ramadhan, may we treat every night like Laylatul Qadr, may we treat every moment like our last, may we become sinless, may we may we only have ISLAM is our hearts. Allahumma Ameen (Say Ameen).

Ya Allah forgive me for everything I have done wrong, for offending anyone, even through this post, may others who helped me with this post be rewarded, my all those reading be benefited. Allahumma Ameen (Say Ameen)

FataBarakAllah

FiAmaaniAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Najm
12-08-2008, 04:06 PM
:bump1:

K.Venugopal
12-08-2008, 04:20 PM
It takes all sorts to make the world. All societies are part of the world, including Islamic societies.

AntiKarateKid
12-09-2008, 03:51 AM
Welcome to college life.... yay...

Tell me how one of the "muslim" girls who was with one of my friends proudly announced to her friend that "she doesnt drink during Ramadan".

What the hek??? ONLY during Ramadan???? Sure enough she went right back to it after.

I revile Bollywood. It corrupts the youth into believing that life is about emotional tantrums, dancing all night, and illicit relationships.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jess4491
09-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Salam alaikum all :)

Happy Ramadan to you all:statisfie,

i was just wondering if anyone could help me out, I'm just about to write an eid card for my sister and i want to say something really beautiful and meaningful but also something religious and appropriate for an eid card, as i am no good with anything like this i was wondering if any of you lovely people could give me some ideas :)

Hayaa
09-16-2009, 10:29 PM
:sl: sis,

You can, if you'd like, google up some online Eid cards. They usually have nice messages, and you could choose the one you liked best and use it in your own.

Here's a website to start with

http://www.123greetings.com/events/eid_ul_fitr/

Hope you find what you're looking for! ^_^

Jess4491
09-16-2009, 10:30 PM
Masha'Allah :)

Big thankyou sis!

Humbler_359
09-16-2009, 11:02 PM
:sl: sister Jess4491,

Here's more Eid Mubarak Cards, :statisfie

Eid Greetings

MamaList of Islamic Links

Jess4491
09-16-2009, 11:05 PM
Juzak'Allah :)

Ive looked through the websites and found some very nice bits, Ive decided to incorporate some of these quotes into my own personalised message,

Thank you both again for your help

Amanda
09-17-2009, 09:52 AM
Assalaamu alaikum,

I know this is early but I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Eid ul'Fitr. This forum has truly been a blessing for me, and I want to thank you all for accepting me into the community.

May Allah grant you peace and blessing.

Caller الداعي
09-17-2009, 09:58 AM
:wa:
lol early

Tilmeez
09-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Early... Too 3arly.
I wonder why you posted this?
I also wonder why I approved it? :X

alcurad
09-17-2009, 02:23 PM
:), Tilmeez wants his gulab gaman ;)

Tilmeez
09-17-2009, 03:15 PM
So far None of the poster has said Eid Mubarak to thread starter :-\

Wish you a wonderful Eid, Inshallah.
Taqaballah o minna wa minnki...

^Gulab Jaman:P
You must have subscribed to Radaniyat thread :wub:

zakirs
09-17-2009, 03:18 PM
:sl:

Wow too early .. eid mubarak btw

ardianto
09-17-2009, 04:15 PM
I don't know why she greets Eid Mubarak too early.

Maybe because Eidul Fitr day in Indonesia will come earlier one day than old schedule. In old schedule Eidul Fitr is on 21 Sept and in new schedule Eidul Fitr is on 20 Sept.

By the way, Eid Mubarak, sister Amanda. Taqaballahu minal wa minkum.
And don't forget to enjoy special Eidul Fitr food in Indonesia, Ketupat. :D

ژاله
09-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Eid mubarak Amanda. kul 3am wa antum bikhair! :)
tc

kwolney01
09-17-2009, 04:26 PM
Eid Mubarak sis! :D

Humbler_359
09-17-2009, 04:38 PM
:sl: Sister Amanda,

I am too glad to be part of this family forum, you are the most welcome here!

Happy Eid Mubarak to you!

I haven't wish everyone a Eid Mubarak yet, I mentioned this first to you, Amanda :omg:

alcurad
09-17-2009, 06:11 PM
it's too early though?

glo
09-17-2009, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by caller
:wa:
lol early
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Early... Too 3arly.
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs

Wow too early .. eid mubarak btw
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I don't know why she greets Eid Mubarak too early.
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
it's too early though?
Out of interest, when would be the appropriate time to wish Muslims Eid Mubarak (here in the UK)?
From what I understand Eid-al-Fitr will be on Sunday 20th September.
Would I wish Eid Mubarak on the actual day? Or can it be the day before? Is it still okay to say the day after?

When would I give gifts? Can I give it the day before? (I would worry about interrupting a family gathering or celebration on the actual day of Eid-al-Fitr ...)

zakirs
09-17-2009, 07:31 PM
You canstart wishing when the moon is sighted , i.e eve of the eid

glo
09-17-2009, 07:35 PM
You canstart wishing when the moon is sighted , i.e eve of the eid
Do Muslims break their fast as usual after the sighting of the moon?
And the next day is the celebration of Eid?

(I suddenly have this image of Muslims starting frantic food preparations, as soon as the moon has been sighted ... ;D)

When does the celebration actually start on Eid-al-Fitr?
In the morning? All day? Or any other time?

ardianto
09-17-2009, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
That's right. But now we can predict when is Eid day few days before, based on astronomy.

Started with shalaath Eid in the morning. In Indonesia this is around 6.30-7.00 AM.
Maybe Eid-al-Fitr tradition is different in every country. In Indonesia, Muslims ask forgiveness from everyone especially from parents. Then visit cemetery and make du'a for dead persons. And if we can't do these in first day, we can do in next days.

جوري
09-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Eid Mubarak to all insha'Allah

Hayaa
09-17-2009, 10:58 PM

Early Eid Mubarak everyone! :)

What I'm looking forward to this eid...

InshaAllah :D

جوري
09-17-2009, 11:00 PM
^^^ oh nice!

Hayaa
09-17-2009, 11:05 PM

It is, isn't it? :D Better yet, it's fairly easy to make..

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocola...le/Detail.aspx

^^sorry for going :offtopic:

Misz_Muslimah
09-17-2009, 11:05 PM
So sad that ramadhan has ended so quickly..

Eid Mubarak everyone..:D

al Iskander
09-17-2009, 11:08 PM
In the Name of Allah .

Early Aïd Moubarak .

This month passed so quickly .

And don't forget the duhas , in sha'Allah .

Cabdullahi
09-17-2009, 11:22 PM
sorry guys i hope this is not late ,
ramadan mubarak

zakirs
09-18-2009, 01:25 AM

(I suddenly have this image of Muslims starting frantic food preparations, as soon as the moon has been sighted ... ;D)

i usually go to all relatives and get to eat a lot of things.So wish people one the eve and drop at their homes on Eid .. You can eat a lot :D

Danah
09-18-2009, 01:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amanda
Assalaamu alaikum,

I know this is early but I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Eid ul'Fitr. This forum has truly been a blessing for me, and I want to thank you all for accepting me into the community.

May Allah grant you peace and blessing.
Eid Mubarak to you too Amanda
it has been a great pleasure to have you among us here :)

and no its not early dear, actually I got the first SMS for Eid yesterday so you are not even the first one :)

May Allah accept our ibadah, worshiping and fasting

Amanda
09-18-2009, 02:53 AM
Sorry... it's early because I go home where there is no internet... I meant to explain that so you wouldn't all wonder... oops!

Muhaba
09-18-2009, 08:52 AM
Is it Eid already?

Oh well, Eid mubarak everyone!

al Iskander
09-18-2009, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muhaba
Is it Eid already?

Oh well, Eid mubarak everyone!

Not already . Tomorrow will be the day of the doubt . :hmm:

The Eïd may be on Sunday or Monday . Allahou A'lem .

But Eïd Mubarak too .

Muhaba
09-18-2009, 10:42 AM
^Thanks for clarifying! lol . Eid Mubarak to you too.

Cabdullahi
09-18-2009, 10:45 AM
ramadan mubarak!!

mingzayni88
09-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Eid mubarak! :)

S_87
09-18-2009, 08:46 PM
an early Eid Mubarak to you too :)

Ramadhan
09-19-2009, 03:09 AM
Eid Mubarak everyone!
TaqabalAllahu minna wa minkum

In Indonesia we will end our last day of ramadan fasting in about 7 hours Insya Allah. It's bittersweet for me because we will be leaving ramadan.

Ramadhan
09-19-2009, 05:12 AM
I should also mention that my knowledge in deen has been helped and improved much since joining this forum this year.
So, thank you everyone!
Jazakallah Khair

mingzayni88
09-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Salaam naidamar!

and a Very Real, right on time Eid Mubarak to you!!! :)

Muslimah4Eva x
09-19-2009, 11:49 AM
Salamalaikum brothers and sisters.

What are you lot doing on Eid, inshallah.

Muslimah4Eva x
09-19-2009, 01:41 PM
Ameen

Eid Mubarak

Güven
09-19-2009, 02:29 PM
Eid Mubarak everyone! :D

glo
09-19-2009, 02:38 PM
Has the moon been sighted?

Danah
09-19-2009, 02:46 PM
^ not yet in my place, they will announce it in an hour or so inshaAllah

I guess it's still too early in UK to sight the moon now

Nájlá
09-19-2009, 03:21 PM

Eid Mubarak everyone!

Am gonna miss Ramadan imsad ....keep me in your ad3iyah people :)

sorry if the pics are annoying :X

glo
09-19-2009, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
^ not yet in my place, they will announce it in an hour or so inshaAllah

I guess it's still too early in UK to sight the moon now
I have checked the astronomical data on islamiccentre.org, and it seems that here in the UK the moon will set before sunset ... so it is not likely to be visible by the naked eye at all.
Does that mean Eid won't be until Monday?

'Abd-al Latif
09-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Ramadan Fiqh Issues by Salim Al-Amry: Eid

Episode 5. Eid
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-61594473836213272&ei=0TJOSsW0E5Lr-AaJh43jCw&q=Ramadan+Fiqh+Issues+-+Episode+5&hl=en

nebula
09-19-2009, 04:42 PM
http://www.fatwa-online.com/news/0090919.htm

nebula
09-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Taqabal Allâahu Minnâ wa Minkum
May Allâh accept from us and you [our fasts and deeds].

Bub
09-19-2009, 04:47 PM
^^ Ameen what about UK?

nebula
09-19-2009, 04:49 PM
Yes, in Uk eid is 2moro! Sunday Inshallahhhh

Bub
09-19-2009, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
Yes, in Uk eid is 2moro! Sunday Inshallahhhh
insha'Allah, some people says on Monday and urm... i haven't pay yet 4 zakat but i wonder which charities i should give some money to? I want to pay some money on here bec i gain so many knowledge but it wont let me in Ramadan Donation Box thread in News and Announcements form. Many thanks bro!

nebula
09-19-2009, 04:53 PM
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61099

The Ruler
09-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Eid Mubaarak.

Güven
09-19-2009, 05:02 PM
OFFICIAL Day of Eid-ul-Fitr in Different Countries

September 20, 2009 (Sunday)

1. Argentina (Sighting)
2. Australia (Sighting)
3. Bahrian (Follow Saudi)
4. Chile (Sighting)
5. Indonesia (Sighting of Australia)
6. Iraq (Follow Saudi)
7. Jordan (Follow Saudi)
8. Kenya (Sighting in other places)
9. Kuwait (Follow Saudi)
10. Lebanon (Follow Saudi)
11. Libya (Calculations)
12. Luxembourg (Follow Saudi)
13. Malaysia (Calculations)
14. Mozambique (Sighting)
15. Norway (Calculations)
16. Palestine (Follow Saudi)
17. Panama (Sighting)
18. Philippines (Follow Saudi)
19. Qatar (Follow Saudi)
20. Saudi Arabia (Calculations)
21. Singapore (Follow Saudi)
22. Somalia (Follow Saudi)
23. South Africa (Sighting)
24. Spain (Follow Saudi)
25. Sudan (Follow Saudi)
26. Sweden (Follow Saudi)
27. Syria (Follow Saudi)
28. Tanzania (Sighting)
29. Tunisia (Follow Saudi)
30. Turkey (Calculations)
31. U.A.E. (Follow Saudi)
32. UK (Sighting from South Afria)
33. USA (FCNA and ISNA decision by calculations)
34. Yemen (Follow Saudi)

September 21, 2009 (Monday):

1. Bangladesh (sighting in own country)
2. Brunei (sighting in own country)
3. Hong Kong (sighting in own country)
4. India (sighting in own country)
5. Mauritius (Sighting in own country)
6. Pakistan (sighting in own country)
7. Sri Lanka (sighting in own country)

http://moonsighting.com/1430shw.html

EID MUBARAK!!! Taqabal Allaahu Minnaa wa Minkum :D

Cabdullahi
09-19-2009, 05:14 PM
hosni mubarak everyone :)

Bub
09-19-2009, 05:14 PM
Eid Mubarak to my wonderful sisters and brothers! Im glad since i came to here, i gain knowledge in Islamic! Might Allah swt accepts our fasts, deeds, du'a and forgive our sins, Ameen!!!

ژاله
09-19-2009, 05:22 PM
eid mubarak to people whose eid is tomorrow. kul 3am wa antum bikhair! :)
ours will be on monday inshaAllah then, if our funny ruyat-e-hilal committee gets to sight the moon and doesnt insist on making it on tuesday.

Danah
09-19-2009, 05:23 PM
I have checked the astronomical data on islamiccentre.org, and it seems that here in the UK the moon will set before sunset ... so it is not likely to be visible by the naked eye at all.
Does that mean Eid won't be until Monday?
I dont know about UK but they announced its Eid tomorrow here :)

Eid Mubarak again to everyone

May Allah accept our worshiping and forgive us

Danah
09-19-2009, 05:27 PM
SubhanAllah!!! some will have it on Tuesday?

Eid Mubarak everyone, its Tomorrow here :)

ژاله
09-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Eid Mubarak everyone and especially Amanda :happy:
now its not early anymore:D

glo
09-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Well whether it's tomorrow or on Monday, I couldn't wait any longer and gave our neighbours their Eid present! :D

Eid Mubarak, you all :)

Cabdullahi
09-19-2009, 05:39 PM
im gonna where the most exotic gown....for prayer tomorrow

Bub
09-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Sisters, Brothers I would like to share with u all if u want to buy Eid Greetings cards to friends and family and I orders some from the http://www.sendsalaams.com/ its realli good website masha'Allah

Najm
09-19-2009, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
eid mubarak to people whose eid is tomorrow. kul 3am wa antum bikhair! :)
ours will be on monday inshaAllah then, if our funny ruyat-e-hilal committee gets to sight the moon and doesnt insist on making it on tuesday.

Eid Mubarak, May forgive me and all of you. Ameen.

InshaAllah we should all try to maintain our level of Taqwa and imaan. We should implement the lessons we have leanrt and apply it every day.

My Big advice: Islam is everything and anything that you do in your life, its just not a month of ramadan and eid!!!

p.s what does "
kul 3am wa antum bikhair!" mean?

FiAmaaniAllah

Najm
09-19-2009, 06:06 PM

Bumping**

FiAmaaniAllah

Tilmeez
09-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Taqaballah o Mina Minkum!
A very Happy Eid Mubarak to all.

As per Map zAk posted our Eid will be, Most likely, on Tuesday, Inshallah.

AabiruSabeel
09-19-2009, 06:59 PM

^Is it true, the earlier map you posted here?

I really wanted one more day of Ramadhan. Missing Ramadhan already :'(
Anyway, Eid Mubarak to all!

Bub
09-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Might Allah grant u wit fully of happiness! :statisfie
Bless you all for answer my questions and help me to gain knowledge in Islamic! Dont forget me in ur du'a for Eid prayer, Ameen! My mother said we will contuine fasting for 6 days after Eid and Allah swt will reward for our extra fast and I never heard of it expect caught up missed fast and you have to make it up :D

aadil77
09-19-2009, 07:15 PM
Eid Mubarak everyone, hope everyone has a nice day with family, friends whatever you're doin

Misz_Muslimah
09-19-2009, 07:17 PM
So sad that Ramadan has ended so quickly..
Anyways eid mubarak everyone :D

Beardo
09-19-2009, 07:20 PM
Yeah... It just flew past us. Looking forward to another one Insha'Allah!

Eid Mubarak to you ALL!

BintAbee
09-19-2009, 07:34 PM

Eidukum Mubarak! Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum! Kull 3amin wa antum bikhair! Hope everyone has an awesome eid, on whichever day you celebrating it.

:w:

Bub
09-19-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm going to mosque to EID prayer tomorrow in the morning and i do not know what to do afterward but might to go to restaurant with sisters? You, sister? EID murbarak by the way!

al Iskander
09-19-2009, 07:56 PM
In the Name of Allah .

The french council of the muslim cult in France declared the aïd will be tomorrow , on sunday 20 september , as in UK and in Belgium .

Ramadhan is already finish .:cry:

I wish you Eïd mubarak , tomorrow or after tomorrow .

al Amaanah
09-19-2009, 07:57 PM
:salamext:

!!!

Beardo
09-19-2009, 08:17 PM
UmmahRadio.com
JannahRadio.com
RadioIB.com

Go to any of those links and listen to the Nasheeds !:D

I'll be playing Eid Nasheeds 24/7 on the Radio so you guys can share it in your household as well inshallah.

I've got the following in the folder at the moment:
- Ya Eid / Ahmed Bukhatir
- Greatest Gift / Labbayk
- Days of Eid / Dawud Warnsby Ali
- Qasidah Burdah / Muhammad Al Husyan (non instrumental)

Any other suggestions? Please add MP3 links with your suggestion.

JAZAX

AND EID MUBARAKKK!!!

BTW, if anyone can make a quick banner saying Eid Mubarak, I'll put it up on the noticeboard as well.

Far7an
09-19-2009, 08:17 PM

Eid Mubarak to all members! Have a great day insha'Allah!

May Allaah accept our fasting and Ibadah!

czgibson
09-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Greetings,

Eid Mubarak, everybody. Have a great one. :)

I love the diagrams posted by zAk - I haven't seen one of them before.

Peace

Ayesha_Hanif
09-19-2009, 08:43 PM
EID MUBARAK BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!! i wana say jazakullah to everyone who has helped me during my short time on islamic board. hope inshallah all our fasts are excepted and forgives us for our sins, may allah guide us on the right path. Ameen...

Cabdullahi
09-19-2009, 08:48 PM
hosni mubarak to you all brothers and sisters

Najm
09-19-2009, 08:50 PM

Eid Mubarak! Dont enjoy too much though. The hardwork we put in must continue throughout the year inshaAllah.

Ramadhan may never come again :cry:

FiAmaaniAllah

Beardo
09-19-2009, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Eid mubarak!
Likewise. :D

aadil77
09-19-2009, 09:01 PM
yeh bro u always give sensible advice^

may Allah give us the opportunity to make the most of next ramadan

al Amaanah

3eed mubaarak ya muslimeen, taqabal Allaho minnaa wa minkom saali7 al a3maal Allahomma ameeeen!

IslamicRevival
Eid Mubarak Brothers And Sisters!

I Cant Believe Ramadan Is Over :(

Najm
09-19-2009, 09:05 PM

Well after Eid prayer, just chill at home, and look after any guest that come lol its the same every time :statisfie

FiAmaaniAllah

al Amaanah
09-19-2009, 09:06 PM

!!!

Beardo
09-19-2009, 09:10 PM
Same. I might go to one or two houses, but I think we'll be at home mainly welcoming guests.

If there's kids, then I babysit.

Al-Hanbali
09-19-2009, 09:20 PM
3eid Mubaarak everyone!!!...taqabaAllaah minaa wa minkum qiyaamanaa wa siyamaa wa min saali7 al-a3maal...wa kulla 3aamin wa antum bikhayr.

Now who's gonna keep the Ramadhaan hype going for the rest of the year ?

Beardo
09-19-2009, 09:36 PM
Allahu Allahu, by Talib Al Habib, dedicated to and requested by Alpha Dude.

Najm
09-19-2009, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifur-Rahmaan
3eid Mubaarak everyone!!!...taqabaAllaah minaa wa minkum qiyaamanaa wa siyamaa wa min saali7 al-a3maal...wa kulla 3aamin wa antum bikhayr.

Now who's gonna keep the Ramadhaan hype going for the rest of the year ?

InshaAllah the hype never ends.

Islam is for life not for Ramadhan

And the hype continues with the 6 days of Shawwal!!! InshaAllah

Check this out:
Allah’s Messenger (صلي الله عليه وسلم) said: He who observed the fast of Ramadan and then followed it with six (fasts) of Shawwal. it would be as if he fasted perpetually [the whole year, every year]. [Muslim]

Allahu Akbar!!!!!

FiAmaaniAllah

Tony
09-19-2009, 10:32 PM
At the risk of sounding stupid, are we fasting sunday in uk or not. Can someone clear this for me, thought Eid was monday but am confused:embarrass

Shazel
09-19-2009, 10:38 PM
^ i think Eid at uk is at sundey..which mean u dont fast on eid..thats what I was tought..

aadil77
09-19-2009, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
At the risk of sounding stupid, are we fasting sunday in uk or not. Can someone clear this for me, thought Eid was monday but am confused:embarrass
no akhi Eid is tomo, unless the pak community of bradford is doin it on monday which they shouldn't really. I think you can choose or it might depend on when you started fasting, sorry i'm not sure

Tony
09-19-2009, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
no akhi Eid is tomo, unless the pak community of bradford is doin it on monday which they shouldn't really. I think you can choose or it might depend on when you started fasting, sorry i'm not sure
many thanks brother, wow finished fasting then, I completed Ramadhaan for first time, Subhan Allah

aadil77
09-19-2009, 10:50 PM
congrats akhi

Beardo
09-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Any Canadians on this forum? I know you guys are celebrating Eid tomorrow, but has the moon been sighted? :X Just out curiousity.

Afg
09-20-2009, 03:56 AM
:sl: Wishing all Muslims Eid Mubarak. May you have a wonderful Eid full of blessings and may Allah accept your fasts.

cat eyes
09-20-2009, 04:05 AM
:salamext:Eid mubarek i am very emotional ramadan is over:'( imsad:cry:
this was my second ramadan and i really enjoyed it this time and even became closer to Allah i feel.
:wasalamex

zakirs
09-20-2009, 09:20 AM
happy ramadan guys .. but i am a bit sad .. i am stuck at university couldn't go home :( .Almost all my muslim friends left the place because they live close to univ.my home is very far from here :(.i hate being alone on eid :(

Tony
09-20-2009, 09:37 AM
happy ramadan guys .. but i am a bit sad .. i am stuck at university couldn't go home :( .Almost all my muslim friends left the place because they live close to univ.my home is very far from here :(.i hate being alone on eid :(

I am on my own too brother, dont worry its a fleeting loneliness, just think about the gate for those who have fasted. No more lonliness once we have passed through there brother. Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you, Ameen

Alphadude
09-20-2009, 09:42 AM
:sl: :wa:

here is mine

Eid is the combination of 3 meaningful words

E - Embrace with open heart
I - Inspire with impressive attitude
D - Distribute pleasure to all

~Eid Mubarak~brother and sisters:D

ژاله
09-20-2009, 10:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm
p.s what does " kul 3am wa antum bikhair!" mean?
FiAmaaniAllah
it means may you be with khair every year. people say this alongwith eid mubarak in arabian countries, especially saudi.

Beblessed
09-20-2009, 10:11 AM
Taqaballahu Minna wa Minkum - May Allah accept it from us and you.

EID MUBARAK! :)

May every blossom in the
garden of life...
brighten your eid with joy
and fill your days with the
sweet frangrance of happiness...!

jannat
09-20-2009, 10:19 AM
SALAM,
EID MUBARAK TO YOU ALL!! A Happy Eid to you all InshAllah.

May Allah SWT bless you all with good health, happiness , success in this dunya and akhira and imaan InshAllah.
I hope that your day is filled with joy and jubilation InshAllah, whenever your celebrating it. Alhamduillah in the UK , we are all celebrating it together, Im so happy :D. May we always unite on such decisions.Ameen.
God make us strong, as were not in Ramadhan now and guide us indeed.

God Bless you all and bring you the best of things in the Dunya and Akhira. Ameen.

My best regards to you all Brothers and Sisters
Rab rakah :D

Najm
09-20-2009, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
it means may you be with khair every year. people say this alongwith eid mubarak in arabian countries, especially saudi.

AsSalam
OAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

JazakiAllah Khair:embarrass

Anybody know if the 6 fasts of Shawwal can be delayed to do later in the month?

Taqaballahu Minna wa Minkum.:statisfie

FiAmaaniAllah

Güven
09-20-2009, 11:36 AM

AsSalam
OAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

JazakiAllah Khair:embarrass

Anybody know if the 6 fasts of Shawwal can be delayed to do later in the month?

Taqaballahu Minna wa Minkum.:statisfie

FiAmaaniAllah
you can fast in any day you want(After the days of Eid) as long as its in the month of Shawwal.

Najm
09-20-2009, 11:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
you can fast in any day you want(After the days of Eid) as long as its in the month of Shawwal.

Where's the daleel akhi? :hmm:

Eid Mubarak, wish you were here cos i could have invited you:embarrass

FiAmaaniAllah

al Amaanah
09-20-2009, 11:53 AM

^ http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...-shawwaal.html

Güven
09-20-2009, 11:54 AM

Where's the daleel akhi? :hmm:

Eid Mubarak, wish you were here cos i could have invited you:embarrass

FiAmaaniAllah

Akhee Akhee Akhee here is your daleel. :D

Do the six days of Shawwaal have to be fasted consecutively?

With regard to the six days of Shawwal after Ramadaan, is it a condition that they should be fasted consecutively, or can I separate them? I want to fast them in three sessions, on the two days of the weekend.

Praise be to Allaah.

It is not a necessary condition that they should be fasted consecutively. If you fast them separately or consecutively, it is OK. The sooner you do them, the better, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):

so compete in good deeds [al Maaidah 5:48]

And march forth in the way (which leads to) forgiveness from your Lord [Aal Imran 3:133]

[Moosa peace be upon him said:] and I hastened to You, O my Lord, that You might be pleased [Ta-Ha 20:84]

And (you should hasten to fast these six days) because delaying may cause problems. This is the view of the Shaafa is and some of the Hanbalis, but it is OK if you do not hasten it and you delay it until the middle or end of the month.

Al-Nawawi (ra7imahullah) said:

Our companions said: it is mustahabb to fast six days of Shawwaal. Because of this hadeeth they said: it is mustahabb to fast these days consecutively at the beginning of Shawwaal, but if one separates them or delays them until after Shawwaal, this is permissible, because he will still be following the general guidelines of the hadeeth. We have no dispute regarding this matter, and this was also the view of Ahmad and Dawood.

Al-Majmoo Sharh al Muhadhdhab

Sheikh Muhammed Salih AlMunajjid
Read this thread for more.
http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...-shawwaal.html

Eid mubarak to you too bro , I hope you'll have a beautiful day InshaAllah.

zakirs
09-20-2009, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
I am on my own too brother, dont worry its a fleeting loneliness, just think about the gate for those who have fasted. No more lonliness once we have passed through there brother. Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you, Ameen
Ameen and same to you bro :)

mingzayni88
09-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Salaam and Eid mubarak to some. In Bermuda Eid would be held on Monday since we could not spot the moon and nor are neighbouring countries, so it's one more day for us.

Beardo
09-20-2009, 01:53 PM
I'll play Eid nasheeds on the radio right now Inshallah.

Abdul-Raouf
09-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Assalamu alaikkum..brothers and sisters.

Eid Mubarak :)

Caller الداعي
09-20-2009, 02:27 PM
eid mubarak

Cabdullahi
09-20-2009, 02:31 PM
'7aq al 3idya' come on guys!! pm and i'll give you guys my account number and sort code jazakallah khair

alcurad
09-20-2009, 02:33 PM
want to sleep.

Ansariyah
09-20-2009, 02:34 PM
Taqaballahu Minna wa Minkum!!
Eid mubarak!

Beardo
09-20-2009, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Taqaballahu Minna wa Minkum!!
Eid mubarak!
Ameen!

Taqaballlallahu Minna Wa Minkum to ALL!

E I D M U B A R A K ! ! !

Sister_Zee
09-20-2009, 07:36 PM
Salaam,

Haha how many eid threads are there? :D Eid mubarak all! Hope it was a good day for all of you insha'Allah.

Hayaa
09-20-2009, 11:46 PM
Eid(ee) Mubarak! :D

mingzayni88
09-21-2009, 01:20 AM
Eid mubarak! :D

zakirs
09-21-2009, 07:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
Eid(ee) Mubarak! :D
lol I likes eidee when i was child :)

waji
09-21-2009, 07:53 AM
اسلام علیکم
عید مبارک Eid Mubarak

to all of You

Hayaa
09-21-2009, 08:47 PM
lol I likes eidee when i was child :)
I don't think you're ever too old for it, so as long as there's someone older than you! :p

Cabdullahi
09-21-2009, 09:04 PM
its not too late to give eid money... brothers and sisters message me for my account details and sort code you will get a powerful dua in return

jazakallah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.