/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ideas Please....

muslimsister1
09-30-2009, 11:13 AM
Assalmo Alaykum

Hope evry1's in gud health, im after sum ideas, i want to do something nice for my husband, want to show him i appreciate him and love him, he has been working hard this week, please forward your suggestions, post welcome from brothers too.

jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
10-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Assalmualaikum sis!
I think the best idea would be a surprise to make the food which he likes and then when he comes from work :statisfie.

syilla
10-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Make the bedroom looks and smell nice.

Put the best and the prettiest cover for the bed...
Sprinkle some rose petals... spray the best perfume... and make it romantic and light some candles.

:)

Ummu Sufyaan
10-01-2009, 11:53 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
buy him something unique and different.
knit him a vest :D or just make him something really cool with your own hands, as opposed to buying something. im sure he would appreciate the time and effort put into something.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
10-01-2009, 07:14 PM
what kinds of things does he like best? base it on that :D

glo
10-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Prepare his favourite food and have a picnic on the sitting room floor. :)

Cabdullahi
10-01-2009, 07:18 PM
fix a sandwich,.....massage his back and just keep quiet it should do the work........forget the ''buy him a shirt'' or ''new bedsheet covers'' ....its hype

muslimsister1
10-02-2009, 08:25 AM
Jazakallah for the suggestions, his fav food is takeaway n his main intrest is football and he is alredy a season ticket holder, he's not got much other intrests so its kinda hard

Cabdullahi
10-02-2009, 08:31 AM
takeaway....football i have the perfect plan.......order FIFA 10 for him it came out today and make chapati and cook cube chicken breasts with curry

if you cant do that then a simple internet search about his football club and how they're doing in the league should be good.....next time just suprise him and say....i can't believe that player didnt score the other day we needed those points..etc.

it should make him smile

Ummu Sufyaan
10-02-2009, 08:42 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimsister1
Jazakallah for the suggestions, his fav food is takeaway n his main intrest is football and he is alredy a season ticket holder, he's not got much other intrests so its kinda hard
wa iyyaki. buy him a ticket to some holiday destination?
buy him a book/dvd on famous football players or something along those lines :\

muslimsister1
10-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Jazakkallah once again, sorry brother Abdullahii but he has no game console, he got rid of his PS3 jst cple months ago cuz he doesnt get time to play on it

syilla
10-02-2009, 09:24 AM
^^^ ukhtee... is he already back... or not yet?

If not, it'll be nice to if you can go to a muslimah saloon for a facial treatment and make your hair done.

Just be nice to him, talk gently and treat him the most kindest words. Refreshment is always there for him, massage him...just treat him like a king. Always wear the nicest perfume. Man always love that huhuhu :hiding:

S_87
10-02-2009, 01:42 PM
does he like fast cars? get him a ticket to a fast far for a day kinda thing

Ansariyah
10-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Make the house look sparkling clean, so clean you can see yerself through its walls.

Cook him something he loves, or get his fav take away.

Next

Wear something pretty..like wow.

Write him a letter..telling him how much u adore him, end it wit a dua.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.