/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Satans have forged some Surahs!

Masuma
10-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Asalam-o-alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

May Allah's mercy be on those who help me now in my dire need.

I came across this site where the Satan's followers have tried to write false surahs of their own. They have done it in order to show Muslims that the challenge given in the Quran has already been met. Quran claims that no one can ever produce a Surah somewhat equal in weight and excellence to that of the Quran's. Now here on this site [link removed] they have made attempts to falsify Quran, Nauzbillah!

Arabic is not my first language :cry:therefore I cannot pointout the gramatical or other illogical mistakes in their forged surahs (as there must be many mistakes because these are not from God!)

So I ask those who know Arabic to help me findout the mistakes in their surahs and to prove it to those non-believers that their attempt has once again failed badly!:raging:

So plz point out the
1. Gramatical mistakes,
2. Absurdities in them,
3. Any scientific errors these surahs may have?
etc

May Allah bless you so0ooo00oo much. Ameen!:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Caller الداعي
10-03-2009, 11:38 AM
inna lillah theyre making a mock of the Holy Quran!!

abu_musab461
10-03-2009, 11:45 AM
It is sufficent for me to know that my Lord said "And they will never be able to do it"

And this challenge has been unmet by even the most knowlegdeable poet in the time of the prophet or any arab christian or jew whose native language in arabic.

Thats all they had to do- one sentance- to disapprove islam and they failed.

Khaldun
10-03-2009, 12:12 PM
:sl:

Do not link to these websites, it is of no benefit.

If anyone was to come with a new Quran it would have been Abu Jahal or Abu Lahab, not some people who only studied arabic for a few years.

Musaylamah the liar also produced "Quran" but what happened to him? He was laughed at by the people because they knew arabic properly similarly these people are but a joke.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
10-03-2009, 12:40 PM
I couldn't read it as the page didn't load.

It's not whether they write something, but also the effect of the writing on people. Do many ppl find it impressive and convert? Do they memorize the writing like the Quran has been memorized (because they want to, not because it's a challenge.) Do they recite it over and over again? (again not because it's a challenge but because they want to.) Do they get tranquility by reciting it and listening to its recitation?

Also, is it as comprehensive as the Quran? Does it contain applicable laws for society? Does it contain scientific miracles that haven't been discovered?

ALso if someone looks at the way the Quran is written and then tries to come up with piece like it, it only shows the uniqueness of the Quraan. they would only be copying the Quran style which shows that nothing like it (an original) can be produced!

Some christians wrote one book in arabic but the portions that i read of it were all crap and showed that noone can imitate the Quran.

Muhammad
10-03-2009, 02:22 PM
I would like to see such people demonstrate a richness that comes close to the sciences surrounding the Qur'an. Simply listening to someone observing the intricate rules of recitation when reciting the Qur'an shows how profround, divine and inimitable this revelation is. Alhamdulillah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAiPs...eature=related

Muslim Woman
10-03-2009, 02:35 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by An33za
Asalam-o-alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

So plz point out the
1. Gramatical mistakes,
2. Absurdities in them,
3. Any scientific errors these surahs may have?
etc
I find it amazing that non-Arabs can memorise the Quran without even understanding . Millions Hafizs are there who have Quran in memory and they don't know the language. To my knowledge , no other holy book is memorised like this. Allah has made Quran easy to remember for the believers.

It's only one point . Also pl. don't visit anti-Islamic sites .

Masuma
10-22-2009, 03:34 PM
:bism:
:salamext:

So I see, many of the precious replies given to me are no more here! :cry: Shooo not gud!:laugh:

Still, thank you so much my dear brothers and sisters for replying me. May Allah bless you all!

Allahafiz!

Muslim Woman
10-22-2009, 03:56 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by muhaba

It's not whether they write something, but also the effect of the writing on people. Do many ppl find it impressive and convert? .
It's a very good point. Say I write some lines in English and claim that it's as good as the writings of Shakespeare , will anybody listen to me or support my claim ? Writings of Shakespeare are translated in many languages all over the world , millions of his books / novels are sold , dramas are staged based on his plays etc etc . But nobody read my writings :( , nobody buys my book or students do not read my book as their text . So , my claim will be laughable and does not carry any value.

The writings of some non-Muslims ....are they memorised by all non-Muslims all over the world ? Do all non-Muslims believe that those chapters are holy ? Do all non-Muslims believe they will be rewarded by reciting those writings etc etc ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.