/* */

PDA

View Full Version : At taur - (52:24) Explenation Required

Mr.President
10-03-2009, 07:33 PM
YUSUFALI:
Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.

PICKTHAL:
And there go round, waiting on them menservants of their own, as they were hidden pearls.

SHAKIR:
And round them shall go boys of theirs as if they were hidden pearls.

Today I saw an article on the internet but I have never read an argument like that !!! hmmmmm....... its ok

as far as I am not fluent in arabic Please some one provide me explanation for this argument

The argument :
It is said that in paradise homosexuality is allowed !:hmm: bro iz this true ? they are referring At taur - (52:24) and some other verses to support their argument !!! :hmm:

please can some one explain ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
newBro
11-08-2009, 05:36 AM
Assalamualaikum,
These are the servants of the people of Jannah. And Jannah will be pure from all that Allah hates.

Wassalam.

Rafeeq
11-08-2009, 05:51 AM
This is nowhere mentioned that those servents will be for homo*****. They are to serve people of Jannah and there will be pure Hoorain provided to serve man for a particular acceptable need.

Al-manar
11-08-2009, 11:20 AM
YUSUFALI:
Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.

What those handsome servants will do

another Surah explains:

(56:17) Immortal youths will wait upon them , with goblets, and ewers, and cups filled with water from unsullied springs , by which their minds will not be clouded and which will not make them drunk.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mr.President
11-08-2009, 02:26 PM
thx bro jazzakallah all these doubts came cuz I visited some anti islamic sites I realized that those sites don't wanna accept truth but they wanna just accuse islam for nothing

Now I stopped that jazzakallah kayran

Getado
11-10-2009, 06:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President
YUSUFALI:

PICKTHAL:
And there go round, waiting on them menservants of their own, as they were hidden pearls.

SHAKIR:
And round them shall go boys of theirs as if they were hidden pearls.

Today I saw an article on the internet but I have never read an argument like that !!! hmmmmm....... its ok

as far as I am not fluent in arabic Please some one provide me explanation for this argument

The argument :
It is said that in paradise homosexuality is allowed !:hmm: bro iz this true ? they are referring At taur - (52:24) and some other verses to support their argument !!! :hmm:

please can some one explain ?
The verse says that the people in the paradise will be served by immortal BABIES ,and the verse indicates that those babies will be winged by stating that they will be serving from around above the people in the paradise "

Yatoofo =go around in a circle way.
alihm =above them.
Waldan = means just born,babies.waldan is driven from waladah which means delivery,givig birth.
Mokhladoon=Immortal ,indicating that they are Heavenly beings.

so the verse in Arabic reads: "Yatoofo alihm waldan mokhaldoo With goblets, (shining) beakers, and cups (filled) out of clear-flowing fountains "

Caution: In Islam ,drawing living beings is HIgHLY prohibited ,So the following image is a Jewish or a Christian ,and it goes strongly against the Islamic teaching ,and its kofr because it supposed to be for Gabriel the Archangel and Ishmael(PBUT) .But I post below because it pictures a winged baby giving Ishmael to drink ,compare him to what the quraic verses state up there .

Hagar and Ishmael in the Wilderness, portrait by Karel Dujardin (1622-1678), c. 1662.

Getado
11-10-2009, 06:28 AM
The verses I posted above are from Al-Waqia 54:17-18 .It speaks about the same beings ,the immortals babies .

Al-manar
11-11-2009, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Getado
The verse says that the people in the paradise will be served by immortal BABIES ,and the verse indicates that those babies will be winged by stating that they will be serving from around above the people in the paradise "

Yatoofo =go around in a circle way.
alihm =above them.
Waldan = means just born,babies.waldan is driven from waladah which means delivery,givig birth.
Mokhladoon=Immortal ,indicating that they are Heavenly beings.

I disagree in two points

alihm doesn't neccesarily mean ,above them .

Weldan means young servants ,too.

Regards

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.