/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Modearated threads ?

Mr.President
10-03-2009, 08:28 PM
How long will it take to an admin moderate a thread ? If that thread is not publishable then will the admin send a message to my email saying "your thread isn't displayed " like that ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
10-03-2009, 08:40 PM
:sl:

Moderated threads are approved as soon as they are noticed by any moderator/SM/Admin, provided the thread contents are appropriate.
Usually if a thread is not approved, and deleted, you will get a PM saying your thread has been deleted and a reason will be given, unless it's obviously an inappropriate thread.

If a thread is taking longer time than usual for approval, then that thread might be under consideration among the Staff.

Jazakallah Khair for your patience and understanding.

Mr.President
10-03-2009, 08:51 PM
ok jazzaakallah kyran !!! I posted a thread in quran section and no message came to me so thats why I asked !!!

I think its under consideration among the Staff

any way jazzaakallah kyran !!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.