/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This is not the best way to get married

tresbien
10-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Sisters and brothers
Salam alaikum
The past days i took the emails of two persons i had met on an islamic forum.I realised that it is a waste of time and one of satan tricks to distract the believer from worshipping God that is neither one contemplates over words in prayers nor in celebrating the remembrance of Allah.Moreover, i have noticed that satan spares all his efforts to lead us to temptation.Indeed,
Shaytaan makes each of them imagine attractive qualities in other or that he makes both of them believe they have come across their match .This leads them to develop an attachment that detrimental to their spiritual welfare and worldly affairs. Moreover,the person u are talking can provide you with a false name and identity.That is he can be male who pretends to be a woman and the contrary.Therefore, one should not send his her picture and give detailed information about him or herself.Moreover, i advice new convert sisters to concentrate on learning about islam from sisters ,lectures or attending gathering circles at the mosque.Moreover, it will be wonderful if they learn Arabic , quran rules and some quranic verses along with understanding their meaning and putting them into practice.

Many of the youth have been tempted to use chat rooms to get to know girls or men, so they start with da’wah and ends with becoming preoccupied with and tempted , and some of them have even committed fornication. and fall in love.Neither can they get married with them nor can they get married with others.Those who get from them what they want,lose confidence in them and say as she did with me, she would do with other.

I would prefer you to direct your energies towards general writing on bulletin boards . This is more beneficial and is better for you – in sha Allaah – than using private chat for da’wah.
Remember this verse ‘And Shaytaan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: “Verily, Allaah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allaah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers).”’

[Ibraaheem 14:22]

And Allaah knows best.
PLS MAKE U COMMENTS AND CORRECT ME IF I AM MISTAKEN
Do not date ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Caller الداعي
10-16-2009, 03:22 PM
TRUE TRUE TRUE bro 100% its so easy to get caught up in shaytans web no one can say theyre protected! may Allah save us and keep us busy in his rememberance

layla is here
10-16-2009, 03:26 PM
I agree I think. People should not use the private chat on these sites to find a spouse. It has many temptations and traps involved. They should use these sites for learning about islam.

Montaser
11-20-2009, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by layla is here
I agree I think. People should not use the private chat on these sites to find a spouse. It has many temptations and traps involved. They should use these sites for learning about islam.
Dear Brothers,

Jazakmullah Khiraa for these useful posts about this important issue. I think joining sisters online could be a double weapon. In Islam we are ordered not to take as friends persons from the other gender. Almighty Allah states that
" ولا متخذات أخدان" Meaning; that sisters should not have male friends and the contrary. We know the steps of Sitan, but out of the evil of ourselves we might fall in the trap of getting to communicate with those of the other gender despite our knowledge where off. I think Islam also does have space for the two sexes to cooperate together for the purpose of making d'awa or the purpose of carrer, but this should be done within the limists set out by Islam. If anyone have a different idea specialy with regard to my lst point, please let me enlighted. I'm a new comer to this forum and will be more than happy to get aquainted with my brother here...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Montaser
11-20-2009, 09:52 PM
Dear Brothers,

Jazakmullah Khiraa for these useful posts about this important issue. I think joining sisters online could be a double weapon. In Islam we are ordered not to take as friends persons from the other gender. Almighty Allah states that
" ولا متخذات أخدان" Meaning; that sisters should not have male friends and the contrary. We know the steps of Sitan, but out of the evil of ourselves we might fall in the trap of getting to communicate with those of the other gender despite our knowledge where off. I think Islam also does have space for the two sexes to cooperate together for the purpose of making d'awa or the purpose of carrer, but this should be done within the limists set out by Islam. If anyone have a different idea specialy with regard to my lst point, please let me enlighted. I'm a new comer to this forum and will be more than happy to get aquainted with my brother here...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.