/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [Auction]Hand-drawn canvas by Masum (Labbayk) for the people of Indonesia

Re.TiReD
10-17-2009, 02:19 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Hand-drawn signed canvas painting & complimentary nasheed CD for the people of Indonesia

Brother Masum from Labbayk spent some time drawing and painting a canvas which he intended to be auctioned for the Indonesian cause and the recent earthquake which struck Sumatra, killing thousands of people. The canvas painting is his very first that he has ever done and he has also signed it. The highest bidder will not only get the canvas but also a complimentary “Rhymes of Praise” CD signed by all three members of Labbayk insha’Allah.

When you are bidding, please be reminded of the Hadith Qudsi (A tradition which is said to the Prophet (pbuh) by Allah directly):

“Spend on charity O son of Adam and I shall spend on you”

Instructions:
1) Please state your bid on this thread (You can also send PM if you wish to remain anonymous)
2) The highest bidder will be contacted and notified that he/she is the highest bidder
3) The highest bidder will need to go to http://www.uwt.org/site/index.asp and donate their bid and upon receiving the receipt on their email from UWT, you will need to forward the receipt to info@labbayknasheeds.com and someone will contact you and take your address and you will shortly receive the canvas painting and the nasheed CD by post insha’Allah.

See this thread for a pic of the canvas also insha'Allah: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232215

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-17-2009, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
It is asking us to log-in on the Ummah forum to view the attachment.
Oh :( I can see it, but thats probably because I'm logged in to Ummah atm.

I tried uploading it with imageshack and tinypic but the image came out too small, what else can I use? I'll try one last time insha'Allah. Tell me if it works please

Beardo
10-17-2009, 09:39 PM
^ Nice Masha'Allah. Must take a lot of effort to make that type of thing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.