1. the doors of repentance are still open.
2. try to suppress your desires as best as possible. the best way to do this, is to turn away from whatever haraam you desire the second
you feel like disobeying Allah. this is the most grilling of challenges, but the most beneficial as it'll get you into a habit of suppressing your self when needed most. in other words, when you feel like committing the same sin again, your "psyche" recoginzes when and what to stay away from as it is something familiar to it...so it becomes a habit....does that make sense?
3. when you feel like sinning, try to know what affects it'll have on you in the long run...so today it'll be looking, then tomorrow what? do you really think it'll end at where you want it? do you really think it will leave you? think about it wisely... a stitch in time, saves nine as they say...
see this: http://www.islamicboard.com/1116378-post1.html
4. when you feel like sinning, immediately turn your thoughts away from it, and turn them into something more beneficial. listen to a lecture instead...ring up a friend and chat with them etc, etc...
5. hang out with the right crowd and try to preoccupy yourself with beneficial stuff...
6. an interesting read: