/* */

PDA

View Full Version : M . I . L . O

sohini
10-18-2009, 01:34 PM
:sl:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/online-g...ilo/index.html

See how far you can go in that. I myself can't go pass the 6th level. Any help? :exhausted

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alcurad
10-18-2009, 01:59 PM
:), can't stop playing, reminds me of a game like it I played when younger..

alcurad
10-18-2009, 02:49 PM
forget the room to the lower right, just kill the one on top to the left, get the mirror and fuse it with a smiley, then use the super mirror on the laser to the bottom, use smiley on the upper entrance where the bot is to block it, let it sense another smiley, put the smiley in a corner far away, take the weight off the entrance so that the bot can attack the smiley, make sure the bot does not pass the maser line, turn on the laser with the crate and then let the bot sense you, voila!

Cabdullahi
10-18-2009, 03:00 PM
^ a gaming geek freak

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sohini
10-18-2009, 03:14 PM
Thanks for answering, but can I ask for step by step screenshots if it's not too much for you? :exhausted

alcurad
10-18-2009, 03:28 PM
ah, it's a bit too hard to get them, where are you right now?

sohini
10-18-2009, 03:47 PM
Nevermind, I got it :) It was much easier than you showed.

alcurad
10-18-2009, 03:49 PM
heh, I'm sure it was..I'm stuck at level 9 now :/

sohini
10-18-2009, 03:51 PM
What about level7? How do I stop the bot? This is addictive :exhausted

alcurad
10-18-2009, 03:59 PM
level 10!

-change the direction of laser with a mirror
-now the 'entrance' to the bot has two rows sandwiched between two whilte columns, launch a spider into the lower column
- then once the bot gets it, get the mirror and position it at the upper row of the entrance. the laser will change direction and kill the bot :)

sohini
10-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Thanks. But what about level 10?

alcurad
10-21-2009, 01:02 AM
exam today so please wait a bit, you got up to 10 I see, good work :)

alcurad
10-22-2009, 03:07 AM
for 10: grab bomb, place on moving thing, grab 2 more and destroy crates blocking the entrance, take spider+bomb, launch it at the moving thing that faces the green button
-you can destroy both bot and green button with just one if you place it carefully-
take a spider and launch it so that it triggers all the bots, take that spider and put it somewhere safe, place bomb so it destroys crates partially and them bomb the bot to the lower left, bomb the crates above destroyed bot, get mirror...etc

for 15: apparently you can mix spider+mirror+rocket, so do that and launch it, then create a mirror+spider, launch a spider at the green button, get the battery from top left, place spider-mirror so that spider on button is destroyed, place crate in path of laser @ bottom left so that the fire engine moves, fuse spider+battery and launch the battery at the moving thing from the place the fire engine was at, grab bomb and destroy crate at entrance, voila.

Ramadhan
10-22-2009, 03:39 AM
How do you open the gate to exit in level 8?
I've killed the security with laser

alcurad
10-22-2009, 04:36 AM
oh, so just fuse the battery with the spider and plug it in the outlet-top right-it'll open the door.

Ramadhan
10-22-2009, 10:15 AM
edited.

on level 10 now.
This is an interesting game. Oh no, I'm hooked now.

Ramadhan
10-23-2009, 02:20 AM
I'm stuck on level 11.

I killed the first security bot with the lone bomb, but then how do i stop the conveyor belt?

When i pressed the green button, I can only reverse it, and when I'm on it, I cannot jump off, so I get burned by the laser.

Ramadhan
10-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Got it!
thanks!

alcurad
10-23-2009, 07:51 AM
^that problem I think was The hardest in all the game, except maybe for the one in 15 :/

Ramadhan
10-23-2009, 11:06 AM
It was more like fractions of a second!

Fטлку
10-23-2009, 11:12 AM
What the hell man! I can't even get past level 2! <_<

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!