/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help with egypt!

ayan333
10-18-2009, 01:47 PM
:sl:

i have to do a project on egypt for school andi need some help.i wold use google translator but i dont want to sound stuid in front of everyone.so can you please give me a couple sentence describing egypt InshALLAH

project is due in 8 hours

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
10-18-2009, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

i have to do a project on egypt for school andi need some help.i wold use google translator but i dont want to sound stuid in front of everyone.so can you please give me a couple sentence describing egypt InshALLAH

project is due in 8 hours
It has been at least 40 years since I was last in Egypt. I was not Muslim then and did not understand much about Islam. But I found the country to be very diverse with Coptic Christians, Jews and Muslims living together very peacefully. The country is very beautiful and the ancient ruins are awesome.

Humbler_359
10-18-2009, 02:16 PM
:sl: Sister,

You best bet is islamlover_girl (Egypt)

You can PM her through IB. Her translators are very useful, you can find teaching of Arabic threads. :statisfie

ayan333
10-18-2009, 02:46 PM

ya MashALLAH she is great.ok JazakALLAH for your efforts

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
10-18-2009, 03:01 PM
sister the pressure is kicking in now what are you going to do?!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.