/* */

PDA

View Full Version : December 14th

Beardo
10-19-2009, 04:34 AM
December 14th was the birthdate of this forum. It'll be 5 years this December Insha'Allah. In honor of that, I wanted to do something special.

I'm thinking competitions, radio sessions, chat room, and such.

You guys keep throwing ideas in and maybe we can make something up.

Here's an idea I had, you guys can add/subtract..

Competitions: Any full member can make their own competition, giving out reputation points as well. This idea might be difficult on the staff, but I thought it was cool. Members can DONATE reputation points instead of the staff giving out free points. Minimum donation will probably be 500 or something. It'll make it more like a community thing that way, you know?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-19-2009, 02:15 PM
This is a fabtastic idea...Ima donate all my rep points :D to the winner of a comp....*goes off to make a poll*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.