/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sisters room

Rasema
10-25-2009, 06:46 PM
:sl:
Could someone access me to sisters room please?

Thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ajnabee
10-25-2009, 06:57 PM
:sl:

what are the access requirements for the sisters section and what is the procedure when someone fulfils the requirements?

Afifa
10-25-2009, 08:07 PM
:sl: The access requirements for the Sisters Section is 300 posts unless someone can 'vouch' for you. When reaching 300 you can apply via you user control panel.
:w:

ajnabee
10-25-2009, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Afifa
:sl: The access requirements for the Sisters Section is 300 posts unless someone can 'vouch' for you. When reaching 300 you can apply via you user control panel or pm a mod who will Inshallah forward the request.

:w:
jazakillah khair sis,

ok so i'll be a while then! lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al Mu'minaat
10-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Aslamalkium wa rahmatulah wa barakatu.. :thankyou:

Can someone please tell me how i can change my username..

Jazakhalah Khayran.. :statisfie

Beardo
10-27-2009, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x_muslimah_94
Aslamalkium wa rahmatulah wa barakatu.. :thankyou:

Can someone please tell me how i can change my username..

Jazakhalah Khayran.. :statisfie
There's a forum called "HelpDesk". You can post your request there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.