/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Congratulation for the Arabic Writing Contest Winners

Danah
10-29-2009, 04:11 PM

Mabrook for the Winners in the first IslamicBoard Arabic Writing Contest

There were two categories for submitting entries. One for the Arabic Learners and the other for the Native speakers. Unfortunately None of the Native Speakers participated in the contest and we only got three entries from the Arabic Learners.

I have to admit that I was amazed by their writing skills as learners MashaAllah.

Since there was only three participants we had to chose one winner among them, but the other two deserves rep points for there good entries.
Now, coming to the way we evaluated the entries, there were two Judges, me and sister islamlover_girl. The evaluation was based on the type of the story and the linguistic errors.
I hope that "if" we will have another contest in the future more people will participate.

Coming to the first winner, he was brother caller with his entry about his story with Arabic language

The other two who I think we had to evaluate them as winners as well were:
sister Crazy_Lady with her story about the great scholar Mohammed Bin Isma'el Al Bukhari

The third position went to sister muhaba with her story about Freedom

I will be posting the entries one by one but after correcting some grammar and linguistic errors, so give us sometime please.

brother caller,PM me please to tell me how do you want your signature to be look like so I can tell the designer about it

EDIT: as for the gifts it will be as following:

The first winner: 150 rep points + signature designed for him
The second winner: 100 rep points
The third winner: 50 rep points

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
10-29-2009, 07:21 PM
The entry that got the first place

Written by brother caller

عند ما رأيت المسابقة معلقة أول مرة فرحت فرحا و لكن لم تكن فرحتي للمشاركة فيها فقط إنما رأيت بابا يوشك أن يفتح إلي حديقة البيان و التعبير التي حجبت عن الناس فلم يستطع أحد أن يتمتع بألوان أزهارها المبهجة و من استنشاق روائحها الطيبة فيري الأشياء في أصلها دون تكلف و تمويه و أني يتيسر لنا اليوم ذلك ؟
نعم أصبحت اللغة العربية مهجورة اليوم ! بل صارت أسيرة تحت ضغط ما اشتهر في عصرنا بالتقدم و التطور وللأسف أن هذا الأمر لا ينتهي إلي مجرد إماتة اللغة فحسب بل هو ابتعاد عن حقائق العلوم الإسلامية !

كيف يَفهم آيات كتاب الله التي لو أنزلت علي جبل لتصدع ولو تليت لفاضت العيون من لا يدري معاني النظم السليمة فلا يبلغ الذوق ذروته و لا الإدراك قعره.
فعند ما أعلِنت المسابقة كأن اللغة العربية أحييت و الناس ينفخون فيها لا يعرفون مبلغ كلماتها و أسرارها و ذكّرني هذا ما جري لي عند أول خطوة خطوتها في سبيل تعلم اللغة العربية كان أستاذي مصريا خريج الأزهر لم ينطق لسانه بعجمي قط فلم يكن يقرع سمعي غير العربية.
حتي شغف سويداء قلبي و صرت أبحث عن معاني الألفاظ كيف تُستخدم و أين تصدق و ماذا قالت العرب فيها فلم يزل دأبي هذا إلي أن حفظت أشعارا و كتبت أقوالا و أخذت أنشئ عبارات أقوم و أخبط أركّب هذا بذاك أحذف و أزيد و أمسح العرق عن جبيني.

و لكن ألذ ما شعرت به بلا شك كان فهم كلام الله بلا ترجمان و لا واسطة أقرء الآيات و أسمعها فكأن ربي يكلمني بدون حجاب يقشعر جلدي عند غضبه علي بني إسرائيل و ينبسط صدري لفرحه علي النبيين و الصدقيين و الشهداء و الصالحين و يلين قلبي فأجد عبرة أو عبرتين تنهمر علي خدي ومن ثَم بدت لي لمحة من إعجاز القران فكيف يكون من عند غير الله ؟
ماذا أقول عن العربية؟ لو مد لي من العمر سنين لن أستطيع إحصاء فوائدها و نكاتها و لعل هذا كان سبب تشريفها و اختيارها لغة لكلام الله القران!

فكم من كتب ألِّف حولها و كم من جماعات و أجيال اعتنوا بها حققوا الحروف و مخارجها و جمعوا ما أثر من المعاني و الشواهد مشهورها و غريبها حتي عكفوا دهرا فبرز أمثال الخليل والأصمعي و الأزهري و ابن سيده و الجوهري و صنف في الشعراء طبقاتهم و دواوينهم من الجاهليين و المخضرميين و الإسلاميين فوصفوا كل ما بين السماء و الأرض من ألف إلي ياء ! حتي جمع للخيل مئات من الأسماء و للبكاء و الضحك درجات متفاوتة.
فبالله عليك أخبرني أية لغة تداني العربية ؟

هنالك تذكرت قول الله تعالي { إنا نحن نزلنا الذكر و إنا له لحافظون} و تيقنت أن حفظ اللغة العربية قد تولّاها مالك الملك بنفسه و إنما نحن عبيد له لا قوة لنا إلا به! فبعد هذا البيان كيف لا يرغب أحد في تعلم العربية ؟ و من لا يشتاق أن يُعدّ من زمرة أؤلئك الأعلام؟
فمنذ أن تخرجت لم يمض عليّ يوم إلا و قد شكرت الله تعالى و دعوت لأساتذتي و ازداد شوقي للبحث و التحقيق وفقنا الله لما يحب و يرضي

Caller الداعي
10-30-2009, 11:29 AM
i dont understand signature?

Caller الداعي
10-30-2009, 11:35 AM
oppppsss and jazakAllah khair!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Afg
10-30-2009, 11:39 AM
MashaAllah :) And these are from the Arabic learners? Congratulations :)

Soulja Girl
10-30-2009, 01:48 PM
:sl:

Erm brother caller, could you please translate it for meee if it's not askin too much from youuu

Jazakallah khair :)

:wa:

Caller الداعي
10-30-2009, 02:09 PM
jazakAllah khair !!

Danah
10-30-2009, 09:42 PM

Mohammed Bin Isma'el Al Bukhari

written by Crazy Lady

محّمد ابن إسماعيل البخاري

استيقظت أمه مع بدايةٍ و قالتْ بسعادةٍ: يا له من منام جميل! ظهر في
منامي رسول الله إبراهيم و قال: "يا امرأة! أعاد الله بصر ولدكِ بسبب
كثرة دعاءكِ". قالتْ: يا الله، اجعله البشارة و يا الله، استجب دعاءي و
أعطي البصر لولدي
فمشتْ امرأة صالحةً إلى غرفة ولدها. لمّا وصلتْ إلى سريره، تريد أن
توقظه و لكن تردّدتْ. كانتْ تدعو الله أيضاً و ترجو أنّ الله يقبل
دعاءها و يشفي ولدها. فاستيقظ الولد الصغير و نظر في حالة العجيب
متحرك جفونه في التباس و قال في كسر صوتٍ: "اُ مّي! أستطيع أن
أراكِ, أستطيع أن أرى وجهكِ الجميل! أستطيع أن أرى غرفتي و
لعَبي! الحمد لله! الحمد لله! أعاد الله بصري

كانت الأم مسرورة جدّاً ظنّتْ أنّها كانتْ تنام. ولكن أدركتْ أنّها حقيقة
لمّا رأت ابنها الحبيب يجري و يلعب كما يفعل من قبل. مليئةٍ باليقين
والسعادة، قالتْ: "الحمد لله! الحمد لله الّذي يفعل ما يشاء و هو على كلّ
شيء قدير
و هذه قصّة محمّد ابن إسماعيل البخاري رحمه الله الّذي صنّف كتابه
المشهور "صحيح البخاري" و هذا الكتاب معظم الكتاب بعد كتاب الله
تعالى. و هي الخلاصة لسائر العلماء في الدنيا مهما كانتْ عظيمة
هؤلاء العلماء، يجبرون على الموافقة بالإجماع أن صحيح البخاري
أعظم عمل في الحديث
وإنّ في هذه القصّة لعبرة لنا لمّا ضاقت علينا الأرض بما رحبتْ و
ضاقت علينا أنفسنا أن لا ملجأ و لا منجى من الله إلا إليه و أنّ الله يقدر
على كلّ شيء و يقبل دعاءنا كما قال في القرآن المجيد والفرقان
الحكيم: " ادعوني أستجب لكم" و قال النّبي صلّي الله عليه و سلّم
الدّعاء مخّ العبادة و سلاح المؤمن:

Caller الداعي
10-30-2009, 10:10 PM
mashallah its good effort

Caller الداعي
10-31-2009, 10:25 PM
ok here goes i tried to translate it as best i could :

The first time i saw the competition pinned up i was so happy! however my happiness wasnt just because of the participation in it, in fact i saw a door that was about to be opened onto a was garden of expression and interprtation which had been hidden from people and so nobody was able to enjoy its dazzling colours and smell its divine fragrances and so see things in their original state without artificialty and fabrication and how is that possible for us today?

yes, the arabic language has been abandoned today! rather it has become a prisoner under pressure from what has commonly become known as advancement and sophistication. Sadly this matter doesnt just stop at the mere death of the language but distancing from the realities of the Islamic sciences.

How can someone (understand the verses of the book of Allah which if were sent down on a mountain it would crumble and if they were recited the eyes would flow) he who does not understand the sound meanings of the sentences so the taste cant reach its peak nor the perception reach its depths. So when the competition was announced it was as though the arabic language was given life and the people were breathing life into it not knowing the extent of its words and secrets and it reminded me of what took place with me when i took my first step in the of studying the arabic language. My teacher was an egyptian graduate of Alazhar his tongue never spoke a foreign word. So my ears were never struck except by Arabic until my heart was obsessed with it! I began to search for the meanings of words, how they are used, where they are implicated and what the Arabs said about them. So this remained my practice until i memorised poems, wrote sayings and began creating sentences standing and falling arranging this with that, erase, add and wipe the sweat off my forehead.

However the most pleasure i experienced without doubt was understanding Allahs speech without an interpreter or an intermediate. I can read and hear the verses as though my Lord is conversing with me without a veil. The hair on my skin stands on ends at His anger on Bani Israel and my heart fills with joy at His pleasure on the prophets, the truthfuls, the martyers and the pious. My heart softens and i find a tear or two roll down my cheek. From there a bright spark of the inimitability of the Quran appeared to me. So how can it be from other than Allah?

What can i say about Arabic? if my life span was increased many years i would never be able to count all of its benefits and ..............and maybe this was the reason for it being honoured and selected as the language for Allah's speech the Quran.

How many books were compiled pertaining to it and how many goups of people and generations have been researching it. They verifyed the letters and their points of origin and gathered all the meanings that were transmitted popular and strange so much so that they became occupied for years and thus examples such as alkhaleel and alasmay and alazhari and ibn seeda and aljowhari emerged. Books on the classes of poets from those before islam, whilst islam was emerging and after islam. They described everything between the heavens and the earth from alif to yaa! so much so that for the horse hundreds of names were collected and many differenet stages of crying and laughter too . So for Allahs sake tell me which language can come anywhere near Arabic?

There i remembered the saying of Allah " Indeed we have sent down the rememberance and we are is protectors" and i was convinced that the protection of the Arabic language had been undertaken by the Owner of Sovereinty himself and that we are merely His slaves we have no strength except through Him!
After this discourse how can someone not be interested in learning Arabic? and who doesnt yearn to be counted amongst those great personalities.
Since i graduated no day has gone by except that ive thanked Allah prayed for my teachers and my passion for searching and researching has increased May Allah give us the ability to do what He loves and pleases.

Danah
11-01-2009, 04:03 PM
^ very good work brother caller. JazakAllah khair for the translation

Caller الداعي
11-01-2009, 04:04 PM
wa eyakum!

islamlover_girl
11-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Freedom

Written by sistermuhaba

كانت دينا جالسة ً على السرير, تفكر فيما حدث هذه الأيام. لماذا أصبحت حياتها صعبة هكذا ؟ كم رجلاً سيكسر قلبه من أجلها؟لم يكن خطأها و لكن كلما ذهبت إلى أيّ مكان, أخذ رجالا يحبُنَها و لو كانت عابرة في حياتهم. و إذا ابتعدت لوقت طويل, جنوا. هي رشيقة, ستغيب من حياتهم فتكسر قلوبهم.

الآن, في السنة الأخيرة من الجامعة, كشف زميلها سامر عن احساسه أنه يحبها و يريد أن يتزوج بها و لذلك سألها أن تكون صديقته و تقضي معه وقتا. و هكذ كل يوم!

و هي لم تجيبه, فقط لا تعلم. هل هذا كان عملا صحيحا أم يجب أن تقول لا ليس ممكنا؟

و لكن لماذا تقول لا يمكن بينما هي لا تعرف ماذا في مستقبلها و من ستتزوج ومن الممكن أن تتزوج بسامر؟

و كانت تفكر فى هذا عندما سمعت جوالها, رأت الرقم ثم ردت, "هالوا هدى, كيف حالك, ما أخبارك؟"

قالت لها صديقتها هدى" اياكى أن تخبريني أنك ستجعلينني انتظرك مرة اخرى!".

قالت دينا آه!, و نظرت إلى الساعة و لم تعرف ماذا تقول لأنها تأخرت على الموعد.

"نسيت مرة ثانية, أليس كذلك! ياليتنى اعرف مابك هذه الأيام, انتهت الامتحانات منذ زمن."

ردت دينا "سأكون هناك بعد قليل.". ثم وضعت الجوال في الحقيبة و ربطت شعرها المسترسل. آنذاك أخذت حقيبتها و خرجت من البيت. أخذت فى الركود أقل من ربع ساعة و حبت الهواء الذي يمر على وجهها عندما تجرى السيارة و كيف ساعدها أن تنسى مشكلاتها!

عندما قابلت دينا صديقتها في السوق, حكت لها قصتها و لمّا انتهت, قالت هدى, " يا ربي, رأيت كيف ينظر إليك سامر! كم هومجنون بك."

"قالت دينا ليس هو فقط,الولد الذي يعمل في المكتبة أيضا ينظر إليّ توقاً. كوثر أيضا شعرت بهذا! ماذا سأفعل؟"

قالت هدى" هل فكرت في الحجاب؟ ". "عرفت أنه يجعل الرجال تبقي بعيدا."

نظرت دينا إلي الحجاب الذي لبسته هدى و فكرت, ما الفرق الذى سيحدث إن غطيت شعري؟ ارتعشت رأسها و قالت, "في الحقيقة, لا أستطيع, ليس الآن. لا أظن أنني أستطيع أن أحصل على عمل إن لبست حجابا و يجب أن أستلم علي الحجز."

قالت هدى "و لكن الوشاح لن يحدث فرقاً كبيراً في الحصول على فرصة عمل,".

هزت دينا كتفيها. "لا أعرف, هو لا يعجبني: تغطية الشعر, لا يفعلها أحد من عائلتي."

"ربما سيجعل البنين لا يرغبونك ."

فكرت دينا فيما قالت هدى و لكن لم تستطع أن تأخذ هذه الخطوة العظيمة. يجب أن تغير ملابسها أيضاً و أن تلبس الملابس الفضفاضة, كما تلبس هدى, و هو سيكون تغيرا كبيرا, ماذا سيقول أهلها؟ أخيراً قالت, "أشكّ فىهذا, الناس يقولون إنها عيوني التي تأثر الناس, لا أدري ماذا يرون فيها: أراها عاديّة."

"حسناً. ما رأيك في النظارات؟ رأيت بعض الاشكال الجميلة منها."

بعد التفكير قالت دينا, "أظن أنني استطيع أن أجربها."

فذهبت البنتان إلي سوق النظارات.

فى يوم التالي في الجامعة

قال سامر حينما دخلت دينا إلي الجامعة"نظارتك جميلة جدا! إنها تبرزك من المجموعة,". عبست دينا و مرت به دون أن تنظرإليه و فكرت فى هذا كل يوم وهى في الصف: هل سيحدث الوشاح أيّ فرق؟ و ماذا ستقول عائلتها؟ وقد كانوا متحررين جداً. لم تلبسه قط إلا في الصلاة.

و لكن عندما خرجت من الجامعة و سمعت بعض البنين يصفرون ورائها, أخذت عزمها. ضجرت من سلوكهم وعزمت على أن تفعل ما تستطيع لكي تعطيهم الفكرة أنها ليست سعيدة بسلوكهم غير المرغوب. ففي الطريق الي البيت, قبل أن تبدل ارادتها, ذهبت إلي السوق الوشاحات و اشترت كم من الوشاحات و الشالات, اشترت أكثر لكي يجبرها المبلغ الذي صرفته على أن تلبسها.

عندما أتت إلي سيارتها, أخرجت إحدى الشالات و لبستها. بعد ذلك, ذهبت إلي البيت و لحسن الحظ, لم يكن أحد من عائلتها موجود في البيت, لم تعرف دينا ماذا ستقول لهم إن سألوها عن حجابها و لم تعرف بماذا ستجيب أخواتها فى اليوم التالي عندما يرونها في الحجاب و الملابس الإسلامية؟ كل أخواتها كنّ أصغر منها وأرادت أن تكون مثالا جيدا لهن: لم ترد لهن أن يمضين فيما مضت به دينا.

هل سيتبعن خطواتها و يبدأن فى لبس الحجاب أم سيهزأن بها؟ الوقت سيظهر هذا و لكنها شعرت بالسلامة و الفرح الذي لم تشعر به أبدا في حياتها. و دعت الله أن يفهم سامر و الآخرين الرسالة أنها محجبة و يجب أن يعاملونها بإحترام.

فى اليوم التالي, عجب أبويها و أخواتها بحجابها. سألت أمها "هل ستذهبين إلي الجامعة هكذا ؟".

أجابت دينا" هو جميل, أليس كذلك؟". "إنه موضة جديدة." وقد فكرت فى جوابها هذا الليل كاملا و رجت أن يؤَثِر.

سألت أختها "والله؟", "لم أرى كثيرات تلبسه."

"يجب أن ترى المجلة الجديدة, رانيا كانت تلبسه في المسرحية."

"نعم وهي تبدو جميلة و لكنه كان للدور فقط."

"حسنا, كل البنات تردن أن تكن مثلها."

قالت أختها الأصغر "أريد واحدا أنا أيضا, اخضر مثلها!", "هل ستأخذينني إلي السوق اليوم؟"

حضنتها دينا "موافقة!", فرحانة بأنها توافقت معها. "بعد الجامعة, إن شاء الله!" ثم أخذت حقيبتها و بدأت الذهاب إلي الجامعة.و قالت في نفسها أرجو خيرا!

"كنت أفكر كيف ستبدين في الحجاب" , قال سامر عندما رآها في الجامعة. "هل هذا تغيرادائما؟"

قالت دينا " إن شاء الله,".

هزت دينا كتفيها "كيف ستحصلين على عمل ؟" و هى لا تبدو سعيدة.

. بقية اليوم كان أفضل, لم تسأل كثير من زميلاتها عن حجابها لأن بعض من البنات في صفها لبسن الوشاحات و الحجاب. و عندما حكت دينا مشكلتها فهمت صديقاتها و لو ان بعض منهن حاول أن يبدل ارادتها. في نهاية اليوم,نظر بعض الأشخاص إليها نظرات غيراعتيادية و لكن لم يصفر لها أحد و لم يصح ورائها أحد. سامر أيضا لم يزعجها و رغم ذلك ظهر كأنه يفكر.

عندما قابلتها هدى في موقف السيارات قالت "أحب حجابك,". "شكله جميل عليك!"

ابتسمت دينا وقالت. "شكرا!" "إنه يجعلني أشعر وكأنني شخصا جديدا. أشعرأنني أصبحت إنسانةً حرة و لست شيئا في واجهة عرض للبضائع!"

في الأيام التالية رأت دينا أن معاملة البنون معها كانت باحترام. بعض منهم سألوا عنها, لماذا بدأت تلبس الحجاب و لكن لم يزعجها أحد, كذلك عرفت من بعض الزميلات المحجبات أن الحجاب لا يؤَثِرفى الحصول على فرصة عمل و كثير من النساء المحجبات يعملن في الشركات التي قدّمت دينا طلب وظيفة فيها. فحجابها لن يؤثر على مهنتها إن شاء الله. و فوق ذلك, عائلتها أيضا تركتها تلبس ما تشاء, و حياتها أصبحت سهلة جدا والحمد لله!

Caller الداعي
11-01-2009, 04:55 PM
mashallah brilliant effort!

Danah
11-01-2009, 05:00 PM
MashaAllah sis muhaba entry had a good mesege behind it about modesty. I wonder where she is these days

zircon
11-03-2009, 04:42 AM
salam,
mabrook to all the winners!
would any of you mind sharing with us your methods of learning Arabic? (just to inspire learners like me). i.e. whether it is formal/informal study, via net or attending class etc etc. i find conversational arabic the hardest. understanding some phrases can be quite challenging too. hope to learn something from the sharing. some tips maybe :D

syilla
11-03-2009, 05:07 AM
mabrool to the winners :)

Caller الداعي
11-03-2009, 12:01 PM
jazak allah khair!!!!
zircon how much arabic do u know, i mean how far have u reached?

Cabdullahi
11-03-2009, 04:28 PM
all that hard work just to get a reward of 150 reps?? hahaha

im just messing......mashallah to the participants good work!

Danah
11-03-2009, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
all that hard work just to get a reward of 150 reps?? hahaha
^ Its not about reps or anything......this is what we got from the admin after all which is much appreciated from them, but its more about testing their Arabic abilities which they proved amazingly mashaAllah on them.

I wonder if you understand such things :?

Caller الداعي
11-03-2009, 04:39 PM
abdula u can always add 2 our repz lol

Cabdullahi
11-03-2009, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
^ Its not about reps or anything......this is what we got from the admin after all which is much appreciated from them, but its more about testing their Arabic abilities which they proved amazingly mashaAllah on them.

I wonder if you understand such things :?
there's nothing much to understand

I just believe that if one enters a competition and tries hard and endeavors to improve his or her ''Arabic abilities'' they should get rewarded properly.

Danah
11-03-2009, 06:02 PM
^ As I said "if you read my post well" this is what we got from the admin after all, Although I managed to give 3 or 4 reps which can be more than 250 points so far in addition to the reps that we got from the admin already

Cabdullahi
11-03-2009, 06:09 PM
i beg your pardon.......maybe we should talk to our admins about better rewards

Danah
11-03-2009, 09:03 PM
^ its okay, you misunderstood me at the beginning so no worries. The Admin did a great job in supporting the contest from the beginning, JazahuAllah Khair.

I hope more people will participate "if" we had that contest again in the future.

syilla
11-04-2009, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
mabrool to the winners :)
mabrook to the winners :hmm:

zircon
11-04-2009, 04:57 AM
@caller.
I don't really know what to say about my Arabic level but basically i could understand Arabic texts except for words that are hard/complicated for me. I think I don't know enough vocabulary to deal with this. I can read Arabic text (although without fully understanding), write (without good usloob/straight to the point without essence of balagha), listen (and understand few points) and speak (the least of my skill). This is how i would describe my ability as a learner.. Arabic is not totally alien to me, been learning for 2 years now but have limited command to fully utilize/use this language.

maybe i could get some advise

Caller الداعي
11-04-2009, 07:16 AM
i see so would u be able to understand this:
ذهب صديقي إلي السوق و اشتري قميصا أعجبه
if so then maybe i can help its an easy way but very effective basically my teacher would tell us to read the sentences then do 3 things:
1- close the book and write as much as we could recollect
2- write down the words we found difficult
3-write down a summary of what the sentences were about in our own words
then we'd show him and he'd correct us.
i can paste some text for u and check it if u like but i have to see how far uve reached.

zircon
11-04-2009, 07:58 AM
yes, i think i can understand what you wrote as:
"my friend went to the market and bought a shirt that he likes/found nice"

ah so yours is formal study? btw thanks for sharing that method, it's very interesting, never thought of such before! my way was reading Arabic text and merely absorb everything i could understand and underline difficult words with the intention to search it's meaning later on. But most of the times the number of underlined words become more and more and i never did find the time to search those words one by one in dictionary:hmm: so they were left unattended. even if i did manage to find their meanings, i forgot 50% of them after some period:heated: perhaps this is due to too much inputs and less effort to use them as outputs.

i will definitely try that method, inshaAllah. Can't give commitment yet due to upcoming exams. jazaakAllah again, that offer is nice and could be into my checklist soon.

Caller الداعي
11-04-2009, 08:38 AM
lol Allah make ur exams easy 4 ya!!

Caller الداعي
11-04-2009, 08:41 AM
by the way if anybody else would like then i could check theres inshalah

Muhaba
11-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Thank you all, it feels good to win lol. Congratulations to the other winners.

I took a one year course in ARabic language at Abu Noor in Syria. It's a pretty good course & costs little ($100 for two month session). Now i'm studying islamic banking/economics in arabic so can't come online so much. i hope i'll be able to come online at least once a week insha-Allah.

Caller الداعي
11-07-2009, 12:32 PM
congrats!!!!

Danah
11-07-2009, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muhaba
Thank you all, it feels good to win lol. Congratulations to the other winners.

I took a one year course in ARabic language at Abu Noor in Syria. It's a pretty good course & costs little ($100 for two month session). Now i'm studying islamic banking/economics in arabic so can't come online so much. i hope i'll be able to come online at least once a week insha-Allah.
Mabroooook sister, your entry was very good mashAllah and that is after one year of learning Arabic? mashaAllah thats really amazing :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.