/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Things being discovered now?

Afg
10-31-2009, 10:42 AM
:sl:

Can anyone quote for me some verses from the Qur'an that talk about things that are just being discovered now? One or two will do. I know if i search i will find it, but i just though to ask :D Jazak Allahu khayr.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Afg
10-31-2009, 11:13 PM
That would be interesting :)

Humbler_359
10-31-2009, 11:27 PM
If the whole of mankind and Jinn were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support. And We have explained to man, in this Qur'an, every kind of similitude: Yet the greater part of men refuse (to receive it) except with ingratitude. (17:88-89)

:sl: Sister,

Here's Miracle discovered in Qur'an.

#1 Link

#2 Link

#3 Link

More Link

Enjoy!

Guestfellow
let me edit, the first link seem blocked by ****** ? :exhausted The website is Miracle of The Quran.com / index2. php

GuestFellow
10-31-2009, 11:58 PM
The links are not working. O_o

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Afg
11-01-2009, 12:20 AM
That is alright then. Thanks for trying.

If it is just a verse that talks about space, or the one about the Red Eye Nebula? Things that are being discovered now. There was one verse about two different waters in the same place separated by a water current. The one about the salty and fresh water side by side.

Afg
11-01-2009, 04:05 AM
Thank you :)

Afg
11-01-2009, 05:04 AM
Anyone? It will be much appreciated :)

Muslimlearner
11-01-2009, 09:26 AM
yes,the fingerprints :statisfie

,,Does man think that We shall assemble his bones?
Yes,we are Able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers.''
(Qur'an 75:3-4)

Allah SUT answers that He can not only assemble our bones in the Day of Jujment,but can also perfectly reconstruct our very fingertips!
So will be individually indentified on that day(may Allah SUT make it easy for us!)

Why the Qur'an speaks about fingertips?

In 1880 fingerprinting became the scientific mathod of identification after research done by Sir Francis Golt.No two persons in the world can ever have exacly the same fingerprint patterns.That is the reason why police forces worldwide use fingerprints to identify the criminal.

Over 1400 years ago ,who could have known the uniqueness of each human's fingerprint?Shurly,it could have been none other than the Creator Himself!

Subhan-Allah!

Caller الداعي
11-01-2009, 12:42 PM
salam guys i replied to a similar thing previously :

Another point id like make is that we should not abuse the quran by justfyng it with science rembr the quran is absolute perfect truth no doubt can creep in it not even a letter is doubted and it has neva changed nor will it change til the day of qiyamah.
However scince is always changing its a mixture of ideas theories and linking of facts which r from human intellect not without mistakes. Also as technology advances newer ideas r found and older ones r either modified or left totally.
My point is if we r trying to link the ayahs of the holy quran with scientific theories then we r putting islam on the line instead of helping it. That is becoz science may prove itself wrong tomorow so r we prepared that ppl will prove the quran to be wrong?
Alhamdulh the quran is a miracle itself doesnt need and doctor or scientist to confirm that we need to wake up to this .
May Allah give us the understnding of his deen and help us to follow it as He wishes!

czgibson
11-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Haqeeka'
Over 1400 years ago ,who could have known the uniqueness of each human's fingerprint?Shurly,it could have been none other than the Creator Himself!

Subhan-Allah!
Where does the Qur'an say that each person's fingertips are unique?

Peace

Alim Apprentice
11-01-2009, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by caller

Another point id like make is that we should not abuse the quran by justfyng it with science rembr the quran is absolute perfect truth no doubt can creep in it not even a letter is doubted and it has neva changed nor will it change til the day of qiyamah.
However scince is always changing its a mixture of ideas theories and linking of facts which r from human intellect not without mistakes. Also as technology advances newer ideas r found and older ones r either modified or left totally.
Yeah, quite true. From each scientific discovery that can be linked to the Quran means we are closer to the truth, no necessarily the final one.

Afg
11-02-2009, 10:22 AM
Jazak Allahu khayr :)

Where does the Qur'an say that each person's fingertips are unique?

Peace
A sister mentioned,

,,Does man think that We shall assemble his bones?
Yes,we are Able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers.''
(Qur'an 75:3-4)

czgibson
11-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Afg
A sister mentioned,
Yes, I saw the quote and looked up the surah it came from to get the context. I couldn't find the part where it says that every person's fingertips are unique, though. Do you know where it says that in the Qur'an?

Peace

Afg
11-02-2009, 10:36 AM
No i don't know where it says that. But it says in the qoute ''We are able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers". If you read the commentary on this verse, you will see that it refers to how the fingertips of everyone is different.

Getado
11-10-2009, 06:36 AM
Quran Miracle:Iron sent down from space (Discovery Channel)

Hayfa
11-29-2009, 12:33 AM
what about the things that are in the Quran that have not been discovered yet, once i heard a lecture a long time ago speaking about a miracle in the Quran that science has not discovered yet.

czgibson
11-29-2009, 12:51 AM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayfa
what about the things that are in the Quran that have not been discovered yet, once i heard a lecture a long time ago speaking about a miracle in the Quran that science has not discovered yet.
There are bound to be many of them. As soon as any scientific discovery is made, you can guarantee there will be lots of people scouring the text to try and find any words that can be stretched to make it look as though the Qur'an predicted it.

Peace

Al-Indunisiy
11-29-2009, 09:52 AM
czgibson:
There are bound to be many of them. As soon as any scientific discovery is made, you can guarantee there will be lots of people scouring the text to try and find any words that can be stretched to make it look as though the Qur'an predicted it.
Would you elaborate your statement? In accordance to this:
Haifa:

czgibson
11-29-2009, 01:23 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Indunisiy
Would you elaborate your statement? In accordance to this:
I thought I already did. Is there something you'd like me to clarify?

Peace

Al-Indunisiy
11-29-2009, 01:28 PM
Your first sentence in relation to Haifa's first clause of the first sentence.

Muslimlearner
11-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Sorry to interrupt you,just I remember some things from the Sunnah which have been explained recently:

-to wash hands 7 times after touching a dog:this long time is enough for harmful bacterias to die.

-the sunna man to urinate sitting:bcos this is way most of the urine comes out and lessen the possibilities for kidney stones

-to shave hair for newborn:some bacterias live in it

-to give a date to new born:also beneficial

-to wake up early morning to pray:this cuts out possibilities for heart attack

and many more I believe,subhan-Allah!

Dagless
12-01-2009, 12:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haqeeka'
-to wake up early morning to pray:this cuts out possibilities for heart attack
I always thought it was the opposite, ie either the same or more pressure on heart if you sleep then wake again. Please could you give me a link for this. Thanks.

Muslimlearner
12-01-2009, 06:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ferown
I always thought it was the opposite, ie either the same or more pressure on heart if you sleep then wake again. Please could you give me a link for this. Thanks.
Prayers have so many physical health benefits (which are side dish :))

here: http://www.answering-christianity.co...of_prayers.htm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.