/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The arivals. Please read...

Ayesha_Hanif
11-01-2009, 11:10 AM
assalaamalaykum brothers and sister,

i wanted to share this with everyone because this was that really tounched me. Me and my husband watched the arivals, while am writting this down am watching the arivals it is a documentry about the anticrist and the dajjall. It has opened my eyes to many things that i have never given any attention to. i would lke to encourage everyone to please watch it. it is very hard to get off youtube because the kuffar have blocked it. i cant explain to you in words how good this is and how affective it is. if any brothers or sisters have watched it please tell me what you think.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-01-2009, 11:26 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha_Hanif
i would lke to encourage everyone to please watch it.

Don't u have any link ?

Ayesha_Hanif
11-01-2009, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

Don't u have any link ?
sorry sister my husband downloaded it from u torrent (mininova) i think right now that is the only way you can watch it. if you have u torrent you should download it, there is 51 episodes there all about 1omins long

major_zero
11-20-2009, 03:52 AM
Salam-u-Alaikum

Here is the Arrivals documentary which includes all the videos

http://www.arrivals.technocrazed.com/videos

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Binyamine
11-20-2009, 07:17 AM
Peace Mercy And Blessing Of Allah be upon all of us.

The Arrivals consists of some FACTS alongside with what they " Those who made the series" think would happen. They themselves said that the only thing thing that is without doubt in the documentary are the Verses From the Qur'an and Hadeeth.

It should be noted that the Arrival has many shi'a ideology present in it. For example about their hidden Imaan. So if you are watching it, beware, take all your precaution.
Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.