/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Magic and evil eyes

tresbien
11-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Salam alaikum brothers and sisters
No all people who suffer from headaches or lack of sleep are afflicted by magic or evil eyes.One has to consult a doctor or psychologist to identify the syndrom of the disease or illness.If the doctors tells him he has nothing but still complains about his constant aches.He or she should recite these verses many times.Those who have whispers i have an easy cure for them .The first thing is to do the contrary to the call of satan and not to listen.The second thing he should do morning and evening adkar.The third thing to read verses that deal with evil eyes and magic see below .Remember u should read the opening seven times .
رُقْيَةَ إِلَّا مِنْ عَيْنٍ أَوْ حُمَة»

(There is no Ruqyah except to cure the evil eye and the sting.) This is how Ibn Majah recorded this Hadith. Imam Muslim also recorded this Hadith in his Sahih on the authority of Buraydah himself, but he did not attribute it to the Prophet . There is a story concerning this incident (as reported by Buraydah in Sahih Muslim), and At-Tirmidhi recorded the Hadith in this manner (like Muslim's version). This Hadith has also been recorded by Imam Al-Bukhari, Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi on the authority of `Imran bin Husayn, however, he did not attribute it to the Prophet . `Imran's wording is,

«لَا رُقْيَةَ إِلَّا مِنْ عَيْنٍ أَوْ حُمَة»

(There is no Ruqyah except to cure the evil eye and the sting.)'' Muslim recorded in his Sahih from Ibn `Abbas that the Prophet said,

«الْعَيْنُ حَقٌّ وَلَوْ كَانَ شَيْءٌ سَابَقَ الْقَدَرَ سَبَقَتِ الْعَيْنُ وَإِذَا اسْتُغْسِلْتُمْ فَاغْسِلُوا»

(The evil eye is real. If anything were to overtake the divine decree (and change it), then it would be the evil eye. And if you perform Ghusl (to remove the evil eye) then wash well.) Muslim was alone in recording this Hadith, as Al-Bukhari did not mention it. It is reported from Ibn `Abbas that he said, "The Messenger of Allah used to invoke Allah's protection for Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn (his grandsons) by saying,

«أُعِيذُكُمَا بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّةِ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْطَانٍ وَهَامَّةٍ، وَمِنْ كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لَامَّة»

(I seek protection for you two by the perfect Words of Allah from every Shaytan, and dangerous creature, and from every eye that is evil.) Then he would say:

«هَكَذَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يُعَوِّذُ إِسْحَاقَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ عَلَيْهِمَا السَّلَام»

(Thus, did Ibrahim used to seek protection for Ishaq and Isma`il (his sons).)'' This Hadith was recorded by Al-Bukhari and the Sunan compilers.
t said,

«نَعَم»

(Yes).'' Then Jibril said,

«بِاسْمِ اللهِ أَرْقِيكَ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ يُؤْذِيكَ، وَمِنْ شَرِّ كُلِّ نَفْسٍ وَعَيْنٍ تَشْنِيكَ، وَاللهُ يَشْفِيكَ، بِاسْمِ اللهِ أَرْقِيك»

("In the Name of Allah I pray over you for healing (Ruqyah), from everything that bothers you, from the evil of every soul and every evil eye that hates you, may Allah cure you, in the Name of Allah I pray over you for healing.'') This Hadith has been recorded by Muslim and the Sunan compilers except for Abu Dawud. Imam Ahmad also recorded from Abu Sa`id or Jabir bin `Abdullah that the Messenger of Allah was bothered by some illness, and Jibril came to him and said,

«بِاسْمِ اللهِ أَرْقِيكَ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ يُؤْذِيكَ، مِنْ كُلِّ حَاسِدٍ وَعَيْنٍ، اللهُ يَشْفِيك»

(In the Name of Allah I pray over you for healing (Ruqyah), from everything that bothers you, from every envious person and evil eye, may Allah cure you.)

Imam Ahmad recorded in his Musnad that `Ubaydullah bin `Amir said, "`Amir bin Rabi`ah and Sahl bin Hanayf went off together intending to bathe. So they went about their business using coverings (to cover their nakedness). So `Amir removed a cloak of wool that he (Sahl) was using to conceal himself. He (`Amir) said, `I looked at him and my eye fell upon him while he was pouring water on himself bathing. Then I heard a loud splash in the water coming from where he was. So I went to him, and I called him three times, but he did not answer me. So I went to the Prophet and informed him. Then, the Prophet came walking, and he was wading in the water. I can still picture the whiteness of his shins. When he came to Sahl (who was unconscious), he hit him on his chest with his hand and said,

«اللْهُمَّ اصْرِفْ عَنْهُ حَرَّهَا وَبَرْدَهَا وَوَصَبَهَا»

(O Allah! Remove from him its heat, its cold and its pain.) He (Sahl) then stood up, and Allah's Messenger said,

«إِذَا رَأَى أَحَدُكُمْ مِنْ أَخِيهِ، أَوْ مِنْ نَفْسِهِ، أَوْ مِنْ مَالِهِ مَا يُعْجِبُهُ، فَلْيُبَرِّكْ فَإِنَّ الْعَيْنَ حَق»

(If one of you sees in his brother, or himself, or his wealth that which pleases him, then he should ask Allah to bless it, for verily, the evil eye is real.)

sisters and brothers from my experience those who have satan whispers and those who can not sleep or fel uneasy or can not work or have problems
read the last verses of surate al baqarah before u sleep+ al ikhlas al falaq al nass.read ayat kursi.If u have satan whisper read ayat al kursi many times ayat of magic:llaah may heal the sick person and the person affected by sihr, and others, without any ruqyah and without any action on the part of other people, because He is Able to do all things, and He is Wise in all that He does. Allaah says in His Holy Book:

“Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, ‘Be!’ and it is!”[Yaa-Seen 36:82]

To Him be praise and thanks for all that He wills and decrees, for He is wise in all that He does.

The sick person may not be healed if his appointed time has come and it is decreed that he should die from this disease. Among the things that may be used in ruqyah are the verses which speak of sihr, which may be recited into water. These are the verses about sihr in Soorat al-A’raaf, where Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We revealed to Moosa (saying): ‘Throw your stick,’ and behold! It swallowed up straight away all the falsehood which they showed.

Thus truth was confirmed, and all that they did was made of no effect.

So they were defeated there and returned disgraced

[al-A’raaf 7:117-119]

And in Soorat Yoonus (interpretation of the meaning):

“And Pharaoh said: ‘Bring me every well-versed sorcerer.’

And when the sorcerers came, Moosa said to them: ‘Cast down what you want to cast!’

Then when they had cast down, Moosa said: ‘What you have brought is sorcery, Allaah will surely make it of no effect. Verily, Allaah does not set right the work of Al-Mufsidoon.

And Allaah will establish and make apparent the truth by His Words, however much the Mujrimoon may hate (it).’”

[Yoonus 10:79-82]

And in Soorat Ta-Ha (interpretation of the meaning):

“They said: ‘O Moosa! Either you throw first or we be the first to throw?’

Moosa said: ‘Nay, throw you (first)!’ Then behold! their ropes and their sticks, by their magic, appeared to him as though they moved fast.

So Moosa conceived fear in himself.

We (Allaah) said: ‘Fear not! Surely, you will have the upper hand.

And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician’s trick, and the magician will never be successful, to whatever amount (of skill) he may attain.’

and ayat of evileyes: al fatiha seven times and spit without saliva over the place that hurts u al kahf,al mulk, al qalam
وَلَوْلا إِذْ دَخَلْتَ جَنَّتَكَ قُلْتَ مَا شَآءَ اللَّهُ لاَ قُوَّةَ إِلاَّ بِاللَّهِ إِن تَرَنِ أَنَاْ أَقَلَّ مِنكَ مَالاً وَوَلَدًا - فعسَى رَبِّى أَن يُؤْتِيَنِ خَيْرًا مِّن جَنَّتِكَ وَيُرْسِلَ عَلَيْهَا حُسْبَانًا مِّنَ السَّمَآءِ فَتُصْبِحَ صَعِيدًا زَلَقًا - أَوْ يُصْبِحَ مَآؤُهَا غَوْرًا فَلَن تَسْتَطِيعَ لَهُ طَلَبًا ]
It was better for you to say, when you entered your garden: `That which Allah wills! There is no power but with Allah!' If you see me less than you in wealth, and children,'') (40. "It may be that my Lord will give me something better than your garden, and will send on it Husban from the sky, then it will be as a barren slippery earth.'') (41. "Or the water thereof becomes Ghawran so that you will never be able to seek it.'')

فَارْجِعِ الْبَصَرَ هَلْ تَرَى مِن فُطُورٍ- ثُمَّ اْرجِعِ البَصَرَ كَرَّتَيْنِ يَنقَلِبْ إِلَيْكَ البَصَرُ خَاسِئًا وَهُوَ حَسِيرٌ- وَلَقَدْ زَيَّنَّا السَّمَآء الدُّنْيَا بِمَصَـبِيحَ وَجَعَلْنَـهَا رُجُوماً لّلشَّيَـطِينِ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لَهُمْ عَذَابَ السَّعِيرِ-]
Then look again. Can you see any rifts) (4. Then look again and yet again, your sight will return to you Khasi', and worn out.) (5. And indeed We have adorned the nearest heaven with lamps, and We have made such lamps (as) missiles to drive away the Shayatin, and have prepared for them the torment of the blazing Fire.)al mulk
Allah says,

[وَيَقُولُونَ إِنَّهُ لَمَجْنُونٌ]

(and they say: "Verily, he is a madman!'') meaning, they cut at him with their eyes and attack him with their tongues saying, "Verily, he is a madman.'' They say this because he came with the Qur'an. Allah then says,

[وَمَا هُوَ إِلاَّ ذِكْرٌ لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ]

(But it is nothing else but a Reminder to all the creatures (`Alamin).) This is the end of the explanation (Tafsir) of Surah Nun (or Al-Qalam), and all praise and blessing belong to Allah.al qalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.