/* */

PDA

View Full Version : muslim mums

mammyluty
11-10-2009, 04:37 PM
salam mommys
just wondered if there r new mums or mumys wth young babies.my son is 5 months old mayb we cn discuss ideas n share tips on bieng supa mummy!

am breastfeeding him n am thinking of combining but hes refusing to take a bottle.n i feel guilty dat am denying him his right to be breastfed.the reason y am thinking of combining is!its taking all my energy levels n end up so tired.n bieng tired means resting or sleeping which i fall short in house work n serving my husband who feels sory for me!n other reason is when am out of the house now that its winter n we have to wear courts n jumpers n the baby is all covered up in a snow suit,n its a really strugle to feed him.still wth al the reasons i av i still feel guilty to bottlefeed him.bcos4me bottlefeeding is one n de earlest reason y our children end up not bonding wth thier mother n end up rebelling n rude!thats de first right u deny him the munite he/she is born,,,,n al they want is jst to suckle.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
11-13-2009, 11:09 AM
i guess if you persist eventually he will feel hungry enough to take the bottle but that will probably be after a big long cry and baby tantrum and refusal to take anything which may carry on for a while. if you can take that :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.