View Full Version : IslamicTeachings.org nice site to learn about Islam

Flashdash
11-11-2009, 01:51 PM
(بسم الله الرحمـٰنِ الرحيم)
In The Name Of ALLAH The Beneficent The Merciful
Besm ALLAH Elrahman Elraheem

http://www.islamicteachings.org/

In This Site You Can
1- Read & Listen To Quran Online - So Beautiful With Many Blessings Attached.

2- Read Authentic Sahih Bukhari Online.

3- Know The Correct Times For All 5 Prayers Of The Day No Matter Where Your Location.

4- Find The Qibla Location In Your Area Of The World Online!

5- A Comprehensive Islamic Database For Everyone - Many Great Downloads!

6- Learn About The Glorious Lives Of Our Beloved Holy Prophets. (PBUT)

7- Read About The Five Pillars Of Islam Are And How Important They Are To Muslims.

8- Know Articles To Help You On To The Straight Path Of Islam.

9- Read Many Beautiful Topics About Islam And Listen And Watch Many Beautiful Videos

PLEASE DON'T FORGET US AND OUR FAMILIES WITH YOUUR GOOD DOOA AND IN YOU PRAYERS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
OurIslamic
11-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Salam, I have some suggestions for you (I will add to them as I look at your site):

The header text is messed up.
IslamicTeachings.org Ver 2
An Authentic Source For Islamic Teachings

Skip to content

It is either hidden by mistake or on purpose. Regardless, search engines view this as hiding of text, which is black hat SEO and can result in your site being black listed.

OurIslamic
11-13-2009, 08:15 PM
You should remove sections which have a few posts in them, and integrate them into the "general" section.

OurIslamic
11-13-2009, 08:18 PM
Also, you need to link back to islamicboard.com somewhere on the site, and I don't see that. I see your site is powered by phpBB. Is it phpBB3? If so, refer to ourislamic.freeforums.org (it's my old forum and is closed). The template is CG_R. It's a very nice template for an Islamic phpBB3 forum. :)

That's all, good luck on your site!

Feel free to link back to your site in my link exchange forum on http://www.OurIslamic.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.