/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 10 Duas From The Holy Quran

Misz_Muslimah
11-12-2009, 07:04 PM
(And when My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I respond to the dua (prayer) of every suppliant when they calleth on Me - Quran 2:186)

1. Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire (2:201)
رَبَّنَآ ءَاتِنَا فِى ٱلدُّنۡيَا حَسَنَةً۬ وَفِى ٱلۡأَخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً۬ وَقِنَا عَذَابَ ٱلنَّار
2. Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance and make our foothold sure and give us help against those who reject faith. (2:250)
رَبَّنَآ أَفۡرِغۡ عَلَيۡنَا صَبۡرً۬ا وَثَبِّتۡ أَقۡدَامَنَا وَٱنصُرۡنَا عَلَى ٱلۡقَوۡمِ ٱلۡڪَـٰفِرِينَ
3. Our Lord! Take us not to task if we forget or fall into error. (2:286)
رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذۡنَآ إِن نَّسِينَآ أَوۡ أَخۡطَأۡنَا*ۚ
4. Our Lord! Lay not upon us such a burden as You did lay upon those before us. (2:286)
رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحۡمِلۡ عَلَيۡنَآ إِصۡرً۬ا كَمَا حَمَلۡتَهُ ۥ عَلَى ٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبۡلِنَا
5. Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear, grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us. You are our Protector. Help us against those who deny the truth. (2:286)
رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلۡنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِۦ*ۖ وَٱعۡفُ عَنَّا وَٱغۡفِرۡ لَنَا وَٱرۡحَمۡنَآ*ۚ أَنتَ مَوۡلَٮٰنَا فَٱنصُرۡنَا عَلَى ٱلۡقَوۡمِ ٱلۡڪَـٰفِرِينَ )
6. Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate from the truth after You have guided us, and bestow upon us mercy from Your grace. Verily You are the Giver of bounties without measure. (3:8)
رَبَّنَا لَا تُزِغۡ قُلُوبَنَا بَعۡدَ إِذۡ هَدَيۡتَنَا وَهَبۡ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحۡمَةً*ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ ٱلۡوَهَّابُ
7. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and the lack of moderation in our doings, and make firm our steps and succour us against those who deny the truth. (3:147)
وَمَا كَانَ قَوۡلَهُمۡ إِلَّآ أَن قَالُواْ رَبَّنَا ٱغۡفِرۡ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَإِسۡرَافَنَا فِىٓ أَمۡرِنَا وَثَبِّتۡ أَقۡدَامَنَا وَٱنصُرۡنَا عَلَى ٱلۡقَوۡمِ ٱلۡڪَـٰفِرِينَ
8. Our Lord! Whomsoever You shall commit to the Fire, truly You have brought [him] to disgrace, and never will wrongdoers find any helpers (3:192)
رَبَّنَآ إِنَّكَ مَن تُدۡخِلِ ٱلنَّارَ فَقَدۡ أَخۡزَيۡتَهُ ۥ*ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّـٰلِمِينَ مِنۡ أَنصَارٍ۬
9. Our Lord! Behold we have heard a voice calling us unto faith: "Believe in your Lord" and we have believed. (3:193)
رَّبَّنَآ إِنَّنَا سَمِعۡنَا مُنَادِيً۬ا يُنَادِى لِلۡإِيمَـٰنِ أَنۡ ءَامِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمۡ فَـَٔامَنَّا*ۚ رَبَّنَا فَٱغۡفِرۡ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَڪَفِّرۡ عَنَّا سَيِّـَٔاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ ٱلۡأَبۡرَارِ
10. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and efface our bad deeds and take our souls in the company of the righteous. (3:193)
رَبَّنَا وَءَاتِنَا مَا وَعَدتَّنَا عَلَىٰ رُسُلِكَ وَلَا تُخۡزِنَا يَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِيَـٰمَةِ*ۗ إِنَّكَ لَا تُخۡلِفُ ٱلۡمِيعَادَ

Please forgive me if I have made any mistakes

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
11-13-2009, 12:04 AM
:threadapp:

Masha'Allah, very beneficial. Jazakumullahu Khair for posting. Perhaps someone can post the Arabic of it as well. It's something we should all memorize and recite.

cat eyes
11-13-2009, 12:36 AM
:sl:
BEAUTIFUL

Hayaa
11-13-2009, 02:43 AM
:sl:

Very beneficial! JazakAllaahu Khairan! =0)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
11-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Jazaakalahu admin Rashad for approving the thread
Hayaa - Wa iyaaki :)

Al Mu'minaat
11-13-2009, 08:00 PM
Mashallah Jazakhalah Khayran sis...(*)

OurIslamic
11-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Jazakallah, nice post :)

Muslimah4Eva x
11-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Mashallah! Reps your way. :D

~ Sabr ~
05-04-2012, 02:48 PM
:bump:

dqsunday
05-05-2012, 02:55 AM
oh very useful :) I am definitely going to include these in my Duas.

Mohammed_Salah
08-18-2013, 01:13 AM
Very good
very inspiring.

crimsontide06
08-18-2013, 01:30 AM
2 questions: In normal rakat prayer can we say any of these for the verse said after el-fathia?

Also, during Dua prayers...when is are any of the above Duas said?

Signor
08-18-2013, 06:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
In normal rakat prayer can we say any of these for the verse said after el-fathia?
Yes after reciting surah Al Fatihah during salat you can recite any small/short surah but at least should be recited 3 verses(ayahs) part of it from the beginning ,in the middle or last ayahs.But remember If you are reciting a portion of a longer surah, do try to understand what you are reciting first, so that you do not leave the surah at an unsuitable point [which will depend on the context, reading the tafseer will make my point clear].

format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
Also, during Dua prayers...when is are any of the above Duas said?
You are free to say any of duas stated above after prayers,there is no compulsion.:)

Signor
08-18-2013, 06:25 AM
This thread will also help who are looking for Quranic Duas

http://www.islamicboard.com/quran/13...uas-rabbi.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.