/* */

PDA

View Full Version : retreiving PM's

Ummu Sufyaan
11-13-2009, 05:29 AM
:sl:
is there anyway to get back the PM's you threw in the rubbish?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
11-13-2009, 06:16 AM
Wa alykom asalam

I think there is, because what you delete from your inbox is not "really" deleted from the forum repository. It's up to the admins though to whether keep them after they got deleted bymembers. But in general they are there saved in the forum server.

Danah
11-13-2009, 06:22 AM
^ we can't?
Is this due to a setting you Admins choose? Or it's in all vbulletin boards?
I remeber was using a board of my friend where the PMs of members got deleted but they are not deleted from the forum repository.

And yeah a system restore can do the job since I got many of unwanted deleted PMs back after the last crash <_< but thanks we don't need to have another one !!

Ummu Sufyaan
11-13-2009, 07:01 AM
ok...where do the deleted PM's go, just out of interest :?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
11-13-2009, 11:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
:sl:
is there anyway to get back the PM's you threw in the rubbish?
just wear gloves and dig into the black rubbish bag

im kidding.... if its gone its gone sister :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!