/* */

PDA

View Full Version : هل يجوز كتابة ( ص ) أو ( صلعم) اختصاراً لصلى الل

فتاة الدعوة
11-16-2009, 08:24 AM

هل يجوز كتابة ( ص ) أو ( صلعم) اختصاراً لصلى الله عليه وسلم؟

هل يجوز عند كتابة الحديث وخاصة عند كلمة الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم أن نكتب حرف (ص) أو (صلعم) إشارة إلى الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم، وهل نحرك الشفتين عند كتابة كلمة صلى الله عليه وسلم؟

الواجب أن تكتب (صلى الله عليه وسلم) أما (ص) أو (صلعم) ما يجوز هذا، هذا غلط، ولكن يكتب بعد ذكر اسمه (صلى الله عليه وسلم) يكتبها والأفضل أن ينطق بذلك أيضاً يجمع بين الأمرين صلى الله عليه وسلم.
ــــــــــــــــــــ
من موقع الشيخ بن باز

</I>

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
11-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Ayna Masdar Lay hazal Fatwa?

Apart from above Fatwa, Pls refrain from posting fataawa or provide varifiable proves/sources.

Danah
11-16-2009, 10:54 AM
^^ it said that its from Sheikh Bin Baz website "من موقع الشيخ بن باز"

أختي فتاة الدعوة، يُفضل أن تضيفي المصدر أو عنوان الصفحة\الرابط الذي نقلتي منه أي فتوى جزاكي الله خيرا

Tilmeez
11-16-2009, 11:06 AM
^^ it said that its from Sheikh Bin Baz website "من موقع الشيخ بن باز"
It would be better if she would have added the link to source as I was lazzy enough to google the said website. As Student of Islam I know consent of various school of thought on this subject but we will need it for Fataawa which we are not sure about.

While I appreciate it as a good effort toward educating people with general / daily life things; I'm afraid passing on such fataawa without any need will lead us into some unwanted situations.

Jazzak Allah o Khairan Kartheran

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
11-16-2009, 11:16 AM
^^ True, I did a search on that but the website of Sh.Bin Baz is very huge to search on so I asked her in my previous post to mention the link

brotherubaid
12-17-2009, 07:38 AM
This is well know issue, The same goes for those who write in english , We should not write PBUH OR SAW , Rather Sala Lahu Alihi wa sallam . Im sure sheikh Fawzan and others have spoken on the topic as well n Allah Knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.