/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Old posts

SamyD
11-17-2009, 12:23 PM
I'm trying to find my old posts. How can I do that?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
11-17-2009, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SamyD
Are you now using a new account? If so try using the search function and do a search under the user name you are looking for. Other option would be to try to find an old thread you posted in and click on your old profile. You may get the option to view other posts by the user.

kamran javed
11-17-2009, 12:59 PM
how type of post u want to find

kamran javed
11-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Woodrow how much time ago that u use this fourm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SamyD
11-17-2009, 05:36 PM
I've been using this forum now for a week and posted 2 times before this thread, but now it seems like that this my first posting.
Is it because I'm new and all the other ones did not count?

Woodrow
11-17-2009, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kamranjaved2004
Woodrow how much time ago that u use this fourm
:sl: Akhi,

I joined in May of 2006 and I try to post every day. I come on line throughout the day to check to see if there are any reported posts and to try to say hello to any new members. Also to check my PM's from the members and see if there are any problems.

SamyD
11-17-2009, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl: Akhi,

I joined in May of 2006 and I try to post every day. I come on line throughout the day to check to see if there are any reported posts and to try to say hello to any new members. Also to check my PM's from the members and see if there are any problems.
Will your post be deleted if you don't login daily?

SamyD
11-17-2009, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Are you now using a new account? If so try using the search function and do a search under the user name you are looking for. Other option would be to try to find an old thread you posted in and click on your old profile. You may get the option to view other posts by the user.
Whenever I use the search to search for my username SamyD is says:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Could there be something wrong?

Woodrow
11-18-2009, 12:22 AM
Whenever I use the search to search for my username SamyD is says:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Could there be something wrong?
:wa:

Now I understand better what you are looking for. I will see what I can find. Before I ever start I suspect you may have posted on some threads that were deleted. When a thread is deleted every body's post on the deleted thread evaporate.

Be back soon to let you know what I find.

Woodrow
11-18-2009, 12:43 AM
:wa:

I could only find one missing post. It was in a section that requires moderator's approval. I believe the link in it was holding up arroval, so I removed the link and approved it.

Any other missing ones must be in threads that were deleted.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.