/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How long do you spend on yo computer a day??

Hayfa
11-20-2009, 12:25 AM
:sl:

I need to ask this question

How long do you spend just on the net on things such as youtube, msn, blogs, forums, mail etc

sometimes i think i spend wayy to much time wasting my life

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
catalzzy
11-20-2009, 12:42 AM
i spend roughly.. a variable 12 hour + and i always do is to play on then pray then back on then pray... :) thats geeky madness right. lol.

OurIslamic
11-20-2009, 01:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Catalzzy
i spend roughly.. a variable 12 hour + and i always do is to play on then pray then back on then pray... :) thats geeky madness right. lol.
Actually...that's addiction.

Innocent Soul
11-20-2009, 02:15 AM
Assalamualaikum
Actually I am a bit too busy :phew so I get only 20 - 30 mins to do computer.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hayaa
11-20-2009, 02:16 AM
:sl:

12 hours?! O_O ..And I thought I was on it for too long. I use it for about 5 hours every day 'cuz my school's online. How cool is that. :p

Beardo
11-20-2009, 02:26 AM
^ :skeleton: I did one semester of high school on-line too. :skeleton:

It was fun, because i had an excuse to be on the computer at longer time spans, while hiding/minimizing my chats and games so my parents wouldn't see.........They got suspicious at times I believe because I would do my homework taking so much time and "diligently" without complaining lol. ;D

Now? Well, I confess I do spend too much time on the computer now... Too many websites. I try to control it, but it's sort of hard. :X Next semester I won't have as much time on the computer anyway, so I'm just lookin' for managers for my sites... =|

Beardo
11-20-2009, 02:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Catalzzy
Hi 5 Brother! o/\o

You even beat me. I spend a few hours on the computer a day... I'm trying to cut back. Don't ask how that's going...

OurIslamic
11-20-2009, 02:40 AM
Lol, Rashad, welcome to the club. I'm trying to set up 12 underdeveloped sites in a short amount of time, while writing articles for some friends' website. I'll probably drop a few after you and I make that "deal" :p.

Beardo
11-20-2009, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by OurIslamic
Lol, Rashad, welcome to the club. I'm trying to set up 12 underdeveloped sites in a short amount of time, while writing articles for some friends' website. I'll probably drop a few after you and I make that "deal" :p.
Mmm Masha'Allah. Yeah, I need to start doing something about the sites. :omg: It's getting overboard now. Alhamdulilah, two specific members on this forum have been helping out a lot in that sense...

_PakistaN_
11-20-2009, 05:52 AM
About 2 - 4 hours.

Rafeeq
11-20-2009, 07:01 AM
I spent almost 7-8 hours using computer as my work involves a lot of reporting works. So, after every hour or so, I use net for some time to have a little fun and reduce boring. Collectively, it makes a couple of hours as a whole.

Eliphaz
11-20-2009, 11:32 AM
4 hours...ish

Supreme
11-20-2009, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
About 2 - 4 hours.
This.12characters

Fטлку
11-20-2009, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eliphaz
4 hours...ish
Same here :X
I won't be able to come online later so I'm taking in as much internet as I can :p
But I can quit any time I want :X

cat eyes
11-20-2009, 01:32 PM
:sl: bout 2 to 4hours but id have 2 be really bored 2 use internet. I like watching islamic vids etc i watch new uploads on utube though i find msn takes up so much time so i havent used it in a long time! Maybe just once a week if my sis is önline. Id talk with my sister on it and we would chat all day on it, u cant even go to the tiolet lol or eat food coz its totally da same as talking on the fone except ur using ur hands for communication.

Eliphaz
11-20-2009, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fטлку
But I can quit any time I want :X
That's what we all say. :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.