/* */

PDA

View Full Version : where can I dowload the color quran tajweed pdf?

wyk449
11-20-2009, 03:32 AM
I am very interesting the quran. Can you give me the complete the colour tajweed quran pdf? or where can I get the pdf of the quran? <Personal info removed>

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kawnayeen
01-11-2010, 06:33 AM
visit the following link

http://muhhsinin.blogspot.com/2009/12/al-quran.html

you can get color coded Al-Quran there.

please tell your friend to visit this site.

syilla
01-12-2010, 06:52 AM
^^^MashaAllah... Jazakallah khayr for sharing. I never knew that they have it online

*oops i just saw it. Is it just colour coded or...tajweed colour coded?

kawnayeen
01-12-2010, 12:48 PM
It is just color coded

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kawnayeen
01-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Brother try this link. May this is the color quran tajweed. If you can not download it from scribd.com then pelase gives reply. I hope I can upload it for you and other muslim

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2447148/Ho...ajweed-Colored

Nomanzia376
02-10-2015, 10:39 AM
Dear I can provide you much better method for tajweed. Because I provide you online tajweed course service.

CalmPassenger
03-10-2015, 12:15 PM
Good post...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.