/* */

PDA

View Full Version : e.recruitment help

AlHoda
11-20-2009, 08:55 PM
:sl:

I need some help, I am doing an essay on e.recruitment, and I can't seem to find any proper information on it. Does anyone know, a good site that explains it. This is my very first essay ever.:exhausted:heated:

Jazakallahughair

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AlHoda
11-20-2009, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda

I need some help, I am doing an essay on e.recruitment, and I can't seem to find any proper information on it. Does anyone know, a good site that explains it. This is my very first essay ever.:exhausted:heated:

Jazakallahughair

Ps: whenever I post a thread or answer one, I get e-mail informing me about it. It is very annoying because I get alot of e-mails, how do I stop it?
Jazakallahughair.:embarrass

AlHoda
11-20-2009, 09:01 PM
I really could use the help, anyone?? I have to submit it in 6 days and I just started.imsad This is my first essay ever, I kind of delayed it a lot. NEED HELP:skeleton:

OurIslamic
11-20-2009, 09:03 PM
Salam sister,

To stop automated emails:

Go to your User CP and on the left side select "edit options"

If you scroll down a little, you will see:
Default Thread Subscription ModeWhen you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:

Select what you want to from the drop down menu.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
11-20-2009, 09:04 PM
What exactly do you need to do though?

AlHoda
11-20-2009, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
What exactly do you need to do though?

An complete,perfect essay on e.recruitment :P Just kidding,don't want to cheat but websites that share information on e.recruiting would be REALLY useful.:)

Jazakallauhghair

Alpha Dude
11-20-2009, 09:08 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Yeah, but what exactly is the subject? What is the essay question?

AlHoda
11-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Business adminstration, recruiting canidates online

AlHoda
11-20-2009, 09:28 PM
Mainly I want to know how e.recruiting works. Steps , advantages and disadvantages and etc.
maybe some of you who own a bussines could explain it to me?

Alpha Dude
11-20-2009, 09:42 PM
Ah right ok. I think this is the kind of thing you're looking for.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.