/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage problem, Have any suggestion?

Bd Muslim
11-22-2009, 05:41 PM
:statisfie

I love Islam. I am 28 male, unmarrid and want to marry, becose I fear zina.

But my Mother and Father say my age is not enough for marry.I love my father and mother.I cannot say them about my problem. ............. Have any suggestion?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
11-22-2009, 09:06 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

With all due respect bro, you're 28 years old, if that is not age enough to marry then I'm wondering what is??

You need to talk to them insha'Allah, loving them does not mean that you cannot alert them to the fact that you are in need of getting married.

Wassalam.

AhmadibnNasroon
11-22-2009, 10:58 PM
28 is not old enough? This is the strangest thing I've ever heard.

OurIslamic
11-22-2009, 11:11 PM
I'm engaged and I'm 16 years old...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
11-23-2009, 12:09 AM
28 is well old enough your a grown man that's jus crazy. hmm try explaining you have needs that only a wife can fulfill. I know it's an akward conversation to have with your parents and it makes you all embarressed you but you need to let them know somehow.

joke with them, say " I'm becoming an old man and still single" "all my friends are married with children"

noorseeker
11-23-2009, 12:12 AM
I only turned 28 and no ones saying anything.

Rabi'ya
11-23-2009, 10:13 AM
:sl:

I agree. You really need to sit down with your parents and have that awkward conversation and explain that you REALLY need to get married. Come on, you wanna be young when you got kids so you can give them then time and energy they deserve. :)

Bd Muslim
11-28-2009, 03:39 PM
:wa:

thanks 2 all for suggestion.

Cabdullahi
11-28-2009, 07:10 PM
im 20 and i cannot wait for another day....let alone 8 whole years

brother you have to fight it! get out there! and ask allah for help

cat eyes
11-28-2009, 07:43 PM
:sl: brother ud really want to be getting married now:) just talk with your parents inshaAllah and if they don't agree then there is something seriously wrong i mean i even believe you should have gotton married long ago it takes a very strong man to wait this long and not commit any sins mashaAllah

Aisha20
11-30-2009, 04:48 PM
Oh my.. 28 is an age to get married haha
as some1 said bfore, try to tell ur parents.. all my friends are married and with child... n am not yeeeeeeeeet! i also want haha

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.