/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pain

dovelove
11-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Salam dear brothers and sisters in Islam and humanity,

Does anyone suffer from severe chronic pain, like arthritis or osteporosis, or bad back, or perhaps cancer or any other painful condition? I would like to know how you cope with the conditon both physically and mentally, any tips would be very much welcomed. I do want tips from those who live in pain on a daily basis. As in theory words are easier said than done.

And if u suffering from pain please dont be too sad (as I said before words easier said than done) cos we get some blessings from hanging on in there inshAllah. And I praying for yall on the regular.

fe aman Allah, I love you my dear Ummah, love me too, for the sake of Allah InshAllah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sainjohn
11-30-2009, 11:24 AM
HI,

Pain is a feeling triggered in the nervous system. Pain may be sharp or dull. It may come and go, or it may be constant. You may feel pain in one area of your body, such as your back, abdomen or chest or you may feel pain all over, such as when your muscles ache from the flu..

Thank you....

dovelove
11-30-2009, 09:31 PM
:bump::bump:

lifeguard
01-05-2010, 03:33 AM
dear brother..

i have gone through and probably am still going through an illness...but i have found hope and found a new life in me only with the blessings and rehmat of Allah the Almighty...

i am from pakistan....and there is this surah from the Holy Quran in pakistan ppl talk abt..there are even links in youtube from a pakistani show aired on national television regarding healing from this surah...

it is surah rahman..in the voice of Qari Abdul Basit...they say that listening to it for 7 days continously 3 times a day..with total concentration feeling and closed eyes...helps heals us with the power of Allah and His Will...you have to drink half a glass water after that with closed eyes and ask and beg of Allah's healing...

i have tried it...i am constantly listening to it since may this year...i have felt hugeeeeeee difference in my illness and my body...if you want i can tell you all the details...but all i know is that Surah Rahman and listening to it in the manner prescribed has the hidden and blessed powers of Allah Taala...and is healing me slowly...

there are no gimmicks no hidden agendas..ppl have shared their experiences and i'm willing to share mine...if u understand urdu..i'll send u the link on youtube...

i pray for the healing of all ill and sick ppl and i wish to share this miraculous power in Surah Rahman with all who are ill and depressed...

May Allah be with you brother...and be with us all...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.