/* */

PDA

View Full Version : iddah

syilla
10-27-2009, 07:00 AM
Salams ukhtee...

I think you need to get a few scholars opinions because there are alot of things to consider. Which madhab are you , whether it is irrevocable or not, whether you had an intimate relationship with the husband or not and etc.

Wassallam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
salmakhan
11-24-2009, 09:09 PM
salaam

im new to this but i need some advice. during a womans iddah period, should she be staying with her husband or her parents?

thanks

ardianto
11-26-2009, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by salmakhan
salaam

im new to this but i need some advice. during a womans iddah period, should she be staying with her husband or her parents?

thanks
With her (ex)husband.

Sister, if you want to know basic ruling about iddah period you can read surah At-Talaq in Qur'an.

Re.TiReD
11-26-2009, 04:50 PM
On Iddah:

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/145

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nora.
11-26-2009, 05:57 PM
What's iddah ??
it seems an arabic word ? could you please write it in arabic letters to pronounce it correctly :)

Soulja Girl
11-26-2009, 09:08 PM
:sl:

^"Iddah" is the waiting period of a divorced woman or a woman whose husband has just died before she can legally remarry. It starts from the day the woman gets divorced or the day of the death of her husband. And ends after four months and ten days have passed. During this time, the woman is not allowed to leave the house.. =]

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!