/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the forum today?

Fטлку
10-27-2009, 07:54 AM
The posts are all jumbled up in threads...? The posts' dates are wrong too? Am I the only one seeing it like this? :blind:

Edit. It's driving me crazy! my replies are ending up in teh middle of months old posts! :heated:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
10-27-2009, 07:59 AM
Whats wrong today??

I came and see more than 1000 users from the last hours, and for the latest threads it didn't show the last post time in hours but only use the date. More than that, I posted a post to a thread and it came up at the top above even the the thread starter post. And when I wanted to go back to the thread again I saw it disappeared from threads list in the section!!!!

More than that, my subscriptions were 15 threads last night, and in few hours they became 85!!!!

I think this might have something to do with the down time yesterday in the forum? because I couldn't come to LI last night!!!

EDIT: Instead of being at the top of threads in this section, I just noticed that this thread is in the bottom!!! why so many bugs today?

Fטлку
10-27-2009, 08:01 AM
I just made a thread too:.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!imsad

Fטлку
10-27-2009, 08:09 AM
I hope this isn't the 'drastic change'..<_<

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
10-27-2009, 08:15 AM
I hope this isn't the 'drastic change'..
Not at all! It was just a "Dry Run" of the 'Drastic Change'. :X

PS: Pls refrain from creating various threads for the same issue.
Will request you all to either stick to one or wait for technical team to show up and comment on the situaiton.

Fטлку
10-27-2009, 08:19 AM
^ there are multiple threads because they won't show up :?
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 2338501 seconds.
So you won't let me PM anybody either? what did I ever do to you? :'(

Danah
11-26-2009, 02:01 PM
Oh here it's the thread, seems that the problem is still there since the posts are not ordered well and the thread itself isn't dated correctly !!

Fטлку
11-30-2009, 08:58 AM
^ :eek: 4 weeks?
I haven't been online for a month? ^o)

OurIslamic
11-30-2009, 01:49 PM
It was just a test, calm down lol :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.