بِسْمِ الله
Bismil-lah
‘In the name of Allah.’

After Leaving The Toilet
غُفْـرانَك
Ghufranak
‘I ask You (Allah) for forgiveness.’

Dua said after the last tashahhud and before salam
اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَعـوذُ بِكَ مِـنْ عَذابِ القَـبْر، وَمِـنْ عَذابِ جَهَـنَّم، وَمِـنْ فِتْـنَةِ المَحْـيا وَالمَمـات، وَمِـنْ شَـرِّ فِتْـنَةِ المَسيحِ الدَّجّال
Allahumma innee aAAoothu bika min AAathabil-qabr, wamin AAathabi jahannam, wamin fitnatil-mahya walmamat, wamin shari fitnatil-maseehid-dajjal
‘O Allah, I take refuge in You from the punishment of the grave, from the torment of the Fire, from the trials and tribulations of life and death and from the evil affliction of Al-Maseeh Ad-Dajjal.

Said when breaking fast in someone’s home
أَفْطَـرَ عِنْدَكُم الصّـائِمونَ وَأَكَلَ طَعامَـكُمُ الأبْـرار، وَصَلَّـتْ عَلَـيْكُمُ الملائِكَـة.
Aftara AAindakumus-sa-imoon, wa-akala taAAamakumul-abrar, wasallat AAalaykumul-mala-ikah
‘May the fasting break their fast in your home, and may the dutiful and pious eat your food, and may the angles send prayers upon you.’

Said to ward off the deception of the Shaytaan
أَعُوذُ بكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّاتِ الَّتِي لَا يُجَاوِزُهُنَّ بَرٌّ ولَا فَاجرٌ مِنْ شّرِّ مَا خَلقَ، وبَرَأَ وذَرَأَ، ومِنْ شَرِّ مَا يَنْزِلُ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ وِمنْ شَرِّ مَا يَعْرُجُ فيهَا، ومِن شَرِّ مَا ذَرَأَ في الأَرْضِ ومِنْ شَرِّ مَا يَخْرُجُ مِنْهَا، وِمنْ شَرِّ فِتَنِ اللَّيْلِ والنَّهارِ، ومِنْ شَرِّ كُلِّ طارِقٍ إِلَّا طَارِقاً يَطْرُقُ بخَيْرٍ يَا رَحْمَنُ
aAAoothu bikalimatil-lahit-tammat, allatee la yujawizuhunna barrun wala fajir min sharri ma khalaq, wabaraa watharaa, wamin sharri ma yanzilu minas-sama/, wamin sharri ma yaAAruju feeha, wamin sharri ma tharaa fil-ard, wamin sharri ma yakhruju minha, wamin sharri fitnanil-layli wannahar, wamin sharri kulli tariqin illa tariqan yatruqu bikhayrin ya Rahman.

‘I take refuge within Allah’s perfect words which no righteous or unrighteous person can transgress, from all the evil that He has created, made and originated. (I take refuge) from the evil that descends from the sky and the evil that rises up to it. (I take refuge) from the evil that is spread on Earth and the evil that springs from her, and I take refuge from the evil of the tribulations of night and day, and the evil of one who visits at night except the one who brings good, O Merciful One.’

Said to one who has offered you some of his wealth
بارَكَ اللهُ لَكَ في أَهْلِكَ وَمالِك
Barakal-lahu laka fee ahlika wamalik.
‘May Allah bless for you, your family and wealth.’

Remembrance said in the morning and evening
اللّهُـمَّ بِكَ أَمْسَـينا، وَبِكَ أَصْـبَحْنا، وَبِكَ نَحْـيا، وَبِكَ نَمـوتُ وَإِلَـيْكَ المَصـير
In the evening:

Allahumma bika amsayna, wabika asbahna, wabika nahya wabika namootu wa-ilaykal-maseer.
‘O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, by Your leave we live and die and unto You is our return.’

حَسْبِـيَ اللّهُ لا إلهَ إلاّ هُوَ عَلَـيهِ تَوَكَّـلتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ العَرْشِ العَظـيم . ( سبع مَرّات حينَ يصْبِح وَيمسي)
Hasbiyal-lahu la ilaha illa huwa, AAalayhi tawakkalt, wahuwa rabbul-AAarshil-AAatheem (seven times morning & evening)
‘Allah is Sufficient for me, none has the right to be worshipped except Him, upon Him I rely and He is Lord of the exalted throne.’

(seven times morning and evening)

أَعـوذُبِكَلِمـاتِ اللّهِ التّـامّـاتِ مِنْ شَـرِّ ما خَلَـق . (ثلاثاً إِذا أمسى)
aAAoothu bikalimatil-lahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaq. (three times in the evening).
‘I take refuge in Allah’s perfect words from the evil He has created.’

(three times in the evening)

Remembrance after salam
أَسْـتَغْفِرُ الله . (ثَلاثاً) اللّهُـمَّ أَنْـتَ السَّلامُ ، وَمِـنْكَ السَّلام ، تَبارَكْتَ يا ذا الجَـلالِ وَالإِكْـرام
Astaghfirul-lah (three times).

Allahumma antas-salam waminkas-salam, tabarakta ya thal-jalali wal-ikram.

‘I ask Allah for forgiveness.’ (three times)

‘O Allah, You are As-Salam and from You is all peace, blessed are You, O Possessor of majesty and honour.’ AS-Salam: The One Who is free from all defects and deficiencies'

One whose affairs have become difficult
اللّهُـمَّ لا سَـهْلَ إِلاّ ما جَعَلـتَهُ سَهـلاً، وَأَنْتَ تَجْـعَلُ الْحَـزَنَ إِذا شِـئْتَ سَهـْلاً
Allahumma la sahla illa ma jaAAaltahu sahla, wa-anta tajAAalul- hazana in shi/ta sahla.

‘O Allah, there is no ease except in that which You have made easy, and You make the difficulty, if You wish, easy.’

Hope you benefit a lot :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimah4Eva x
11-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Salamalaikum Muslimah
Jazakhumullah Kayr 4 sharing these duas :D

May allah bless you in abundance; ameen.

Misz_Muslimah
11-29-2009, 04:08 PM
^ :wa:
Wa iyaaki sis..
Ameen and you too :)

Raziah
06-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Alsalam alikum,

Such a great dua.

Thanks for sharing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
06-27-2010, 03:25 PM
^ Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatu laahi wa barakaatu

format_quote Originally Posted by Raziah
Thanks for sharing.
You're welcome :)

marwen
07-14-2010, 04:39 PM
Mashallah ! these duas are very helpful and very relieving. Baraka Allahu fiki sister.

Qasid
03-26-2011, 12:29 AM
Ammen
Thanks for the duas Assalaam walaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.