PDA

View Full Version : Duas needed for my univ application

zakirs
11-28-2009, 07:02 PM
Salam all,

I have been very busy past few weeks. Could not wish you all Eid mubarak.. So here it goes.. Eid mubark!!

i will be applying to a university for masters and also have to apply for jobs.I kindly request to to dua for me.To all the people in my situation , may Allah help us all and guide us to right path.

bye :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
12-09-2009, 05:56 PM
may Allah make it easy for you and make your sucessful, if it is better for you - ameen

btw i could also use some duas for my uni application

Misz_Muslimah
12-09-2009, 06:33 PM
:sl: brother,
Eid mubarak to you too and may allah make you successful and give you whats best..ameen

Originally Posted by zakirs
May Allah help us all and guide us to right path.
..Ameen

:wa:

Ar-RaYYan
12-11-2009, 12:08 AM
May Allah make everything is easier for brothers zakirs and Tango92 and may both of your university applications be successful and accepted.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Allaah Knows
01-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Wa`alaykum salaam wrwb

May Allaah (Ta`aalaa) Guide you towards that which is better for you, your Deen and your Aakhirah, and all of us towards that which is better for us. Aameen.

I have sent mine off and got some offers, now praying that I opt for whatever is better for my Deen and Aakhirah and may Allaah (Ta`aalaa) Guide me accordingly. Please make a quick du'aa for me also, if you have stumbled upon this post !

zakirs
01-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Wa`alaykum salaam wrwb

May Allaah (Ta`aalaa) Guide you towards that which is better for you, your Deen and your Aakhirah, and all of us towards that which is better for us. Aameen.

I have sent mine off and got some offers, now praying that I opt for whatever is better for my Deen and Aakhirah and may Allaah (Ta`aalaa) Guide me accordingly. Please make a quick du'aa for me also, if you have stumbled upon this post !
:sl:

Wow Mashaallah sis :) hope u make the best decision.I have interview tommorow for masters :( . Keep your duas coming:).

@ tango92, all the best bro :)

tango92
01-04-2010, 12:40 PM
where is your interview Akhi? what u studyin?

maybe we should start a new thread for this stuff hmmm

zakirs
01-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Interview is right at place where i am studying. HOD of the college i am applying for is visiting my univ. I am applying for masters in powertrain engineering. I am passionate about cars and hope i can get into it :( .

tango92
01-04-2010, 12:59 PM
dont be nervous brother, if your invited for interview then they most likely want you. and dont over rehearse, and ony ask questions if theyre genuine.

same here im applying for mechanical engineering, hopefully one day ill be building ferraris for my muslim brothers!

zakirs
01-04-2010, 01:31 PM
:sl:

You and i share a lot of similiarities, i am also crazy about cars ( esp ferrari ).

zakirs
01-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Just came from interview.I don't know how it went :(.Hope it went well.

May Allah help with the result :(.

Asiyah3
01-05-2010, 11:50 AM

Oh bro, I can imagine how bothersome it is waiting for the results

May Allah get you accepted :statisfie

Allaah Knows
01-06-2010, 05:23 PM

Aameen. Don't worry inshaAllaah.

Where one door closes, another usually opens bi'ithnillaah ta`aalaa.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.