/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran: The attribute of Allah or merely the creation of Allah?

Abdul Qadir
11-29-2009, 08:27 AM
Salam,

Please forgive me if this question has already been asked. I am not sure. Is the holy Quran the attribute of Allah or just a creation of Allah? If its an attribute of Allah, why? And why do we say that the Quran is not the creation of Allah if thats the case? Jazakullahu Khair..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
11-29-2009, 10:47 PM
The Holy Qur'an is the uncreated speech of Allah Ta'ala.

Uthman
11-29-2009, 10:59 PM
^^ Exactly.

Brother Abdul Qadir, who said that the Qur'an is an attribute of Allah?

Abdul Qadir
11-30-2009, 01:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Uthmān
^^ Exactly.

Brother Abdul Qadir, who said that the Qur'an is an attribute of Allah?
Thanks brothers for your responses. Jazakumullahu Khair. I was told in a Nasihah that the Quran is not created, and the Quran is the direct words of Allah. And the words of Allah is His attributes. And whoever said that the Quran is the creation of Allah, thats wrong. This was also said by the great Imam Ahmed ibnu Hambal. But my father argues otherwise. He says apart from Allah, everything else is a creation. But i told him Allah's speech can't be a creation. But he says speech is a creation. Don't know how to explain to him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.