/* */

PDA

View Full Version : الشيخ محمد العريفي مع قسيس وقسيسة

Ummu Sufyaan
11-30-2009, 04:29 AM
:sl:
subhanallah, this is brilliant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPvmE...eature=related

p.s he mentioned the word Jur3ah...what does it mean?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
12-20-2009, 01:48 PM
SubhanAllah!!!!
Seriously!!! this man always amazed me!!!!
May Allah bless him. He is one of my favorite sheikhs :coolious:

I remember my mother told me this few weeks ago on TV

Jur3ah??? I didn't notice that....tell me the exact time he said it

Nájlá
12-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Subhanallah, This is amazing. Jazakiallah khayr for sharing.

I've got to show my mum this, she'll love me even more :P

Danah- Aameen May Allah bless him and grant him all khayr.

*Maysun
01-16-2010, 09:50 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بارك الله فيكي يا اختي ولكن يا اخوات لا يجوز لنا ان نسمع الى محاضراتيه
محمد العريفي من اخوان المسلمين لان عقيدته ضعيفه

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
01-16-2010, 10:21 AM
^Dear sis please stop calling those great scholars with such labels, whats wrong with his aqeedah? do you have any proof that he said something wrong with the aqeedah??

Please, no need to repeat what have been done in IL forums here too.

*Maysun
01-16-2010, 09:13 PM
اللهم هل اني بلغت اللهم فشهد
انا عندي دليل على من اتبع يوسف القرضاوي انه من اخوان المسلمين
وهذا ما قاله الالباني رحمه الله تعالى
الشيخ الألباني يقول يوسف القرضاوي دراسته أزهرية وليست دراسة منهجية على الكتاب والسنة !! وهو يفتي الناس بفتوى تخالف الشريعة ، وله فلسفة خطيرة جدا

Ummu Sufyaan
01-17-2010, 02:30 AM
Jur3ah??? I didn't notice that....tell me the exact time he said it
i misheard, he says jur2ah (6.09/6.10)...yh what does that mean :?

btw does anyone know where i can get that debate he and 2 other shiekhs debates with 3 shias.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJHkd...eature=related
^thats one of the many clips of it on youtube, but i dont know where i get it in full :?

Danah
01-17-2010, 08:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *maysun
اللهم هل اني بلغت اللهم فشهد
انا عندي دليل على من اتبع يوسف القرضاوي انه من اخوان المسلمين
وهذا ما قاله الالباني رحمه الله تعالى
الشيخ الألباني يقول يوسف القرضاوي دراسته أزهرية وليست دراسة منهجية على الكتاب والسنة !! وهو يفتي الناس بفتوى تخالف الشريعة ، وله فلسفة خطيرة جدا
يا أختي الفاضلة لا تعممي هذه المفاهيم و تلقي بالتهم على هؤلاء الشيوخ الأفاضل. القائمة التي تم وضعها في المنتدى الآخر كانت مخيفة!! بالله عليكي من بقي من الشيوخ الأفاضل من لم يتهموه بالحزبية؟؟؟

عزيزتي هناك فرق بين التحزب السياسي و التحزب الديني فأرجو أن لا نخلط بين الأمور...اقرأي ردي في المنتدى الآخر عن الشيخ عائض القرني حتى لا أكرر ما قلته هنا أيضا..جزاكي الله خيرا على التنبيه و لكن انتبهي من الطعن في عقيدة هؤلاء العلماء لأن هذا الأمر خطير و يسبب الفتنة و الفرقة بين جموع المسلمين عندما يعيشون في مجتمع لا يثقون في علمائهم فيه و يشكك بعضهم في عقيدة بعض.

أمر آخر, أغلب نشاط الشيخ العريفي هو دعوي.....لم أرا له في حياتي برنامج فتاوى! و الله تعالى أعلم

Danah
01-17-2010, 08:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed

i misheard, he says jur2ah (6.09/6.10)...yh what does that mean :?
lol Jur3ah means dose......it was Jur2ah.......I was wondering too where did that word mentioned :p
جرأة Jur2ah means courageousness/bravery

btw does anyone know where i can get that debate he and 2 other shiekhs debates with 3 shias.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJHkd...eature=related
^thats one of the many clips of it on youtube, but i dont know where i get it in full :?
in Most cases you will find them in Al Mustakillah channel in youtube, since they hosted all those debate....I wonder if you can find it in your TV Satelite because these days they are hosting something similar for Shi'ah, and Zaidi'ah sects.

see this

nebula
01-17-2010, 08:54 AM
sis umm al shaheed i think you can find the other parts of that debate on this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShiaRevealed

*Maysun
01-17-2010, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by danah
يا أختي الفاضلة لا تعممي هذه المفاهيم و تلقي بالتهم على هؤلاء الشيوخ الأفاضل. القائمة التي تم وضعها في المنتدى الآخر كانت مخيفة!! بالله عليكي من بقي من الشيوخ الأفاضل من لم يتهموه بالحزبية؟؟؟

عزيزتي هناك فرق بين التحزب السياسي و التحزب الديني فأرجو أن لا نخلط بين الأمور...اقرأي ردي في المنتدى الآخر عن الشيخ عائض القرني حتى لا أكرر ما قلته هنا أيضا..جزاكي الله خيرا على التنبيه و لكن انتبهي من الطعن في عقيدة هؤلاء العلماء لأن هذا الأمر خطير و يسبب الفتنة و الفرقة بين جموع المسلمين عندما يعيشون في مجتمع لا يثقون في علمائهم فيه و يشكك بعضهم في عقيدة بعض.

أمر آخر, أغلب نشاط الشيخ العريفي هو دعوي.....لم أرا له في حياتي برنامج فتاوى! و الله تعالى أعلم

اللهم اني بلغت اللهم فاشهد
من كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الاخر فليقل خيرا او ليصمت
وهذا اخر كلامي اقولها لك يا اختي

قال الامام محمد بن سيرين إن هذا العلم دين فانظروا عمن تأخذون دينكم

وارجوا المسامحه
والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

جوري
10-29-2012, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Maysun
من كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الاخر فليقل خيرا او ليصمت

but you didn't say Khyran sister,
you've cast doubt upon his character then took off. One can make sweeping generalizations about the so-called 'salafis' too but one doesn't. The Muslim brotherhood is the one opening schools,feeding the poor, giving free lessons and clothes and was getting involved in politics and debates when the previous admin. was casting them in prison if not killing and torturing them all together. What have the so-called salafis offered? Many of them are only so by name, they have no understanding of sharia or fiqh, all you need to do is listen to the great deal of nonsense they mouth off in the parliament. They were also the same ones who didn't want to go against Mubarak citing ahadith incorrectly if I may add on not going against ones leader.
Does a kaffir leader have to go on the pulpit and declare himself a kaffir for these salafis to view him as such?

sob7an Allah.. Let's not do this.. sometimes Allah yanfa3 ad'deen from ar'rajul al'kaffir and these aren't kaffara they're Muslims and you've no right to declare someone who has declared himself Muslim as otherwise. One should hear all things and use the faculties to decipher what's right from wrong? How else will one learn?

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.