/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The cool, new website in town: Lockerz.

P3ac3mak3r
12-01-2009, 01:05 AM
:sl:

There's this really cool website called Lockerz and it's awesome because you can get cool prizes on it for free by just getting points.You can get points by logging in,answering the daily questions and by inviting people (2 points each). The best part is that if you invite up to 20 people, you become a Z-Lister which doubles all the points, so instead of 2 points it's 4 points and you get a free lockerz t-shirt. You can use these points to win prizes. such as laptops, games...mod warfare 2,ps3, x-box elite,new and old I-touches,movies, brand name things, and MUCH more.THIS IS NOT A FRAUD. So if you want to join please pm me your email address and i will send you an invite!

:shade:
Jazakallah
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
12-01-2009, 03:32 PM
My best friend is an advisor at Lockerz.

In all honesty, I don't support these type of things. Do you really think people would give all that stuff for free? There's a catch, obviously.

P3ac3mak3r
12-02-2009, 12:22 AM
Well it can't be fake because my cousin's friend had 2000 points and he got 4 i pods and sold them on ebay for $200 each..

Beardo
12-03-2009, 01:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by P3ac3mak3r
Well it can't be fake because my cousin's friend had 2000 points and he got 4 i pods and sold them on ebay for $200 each..
I don't know. I just don't believe in "free" things. Maybe I'm just weird. :skeleton:

My friend, who's an advisor there, loves his job though. He says he gets treated well, he's also received many free Lockerz branded stuff, and so forth. Advisors are on voluntary basis. I heard they received thousands upon thousands, and acceptance rate was 3%.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
12-03-2009, 01:44 AM
By the way, the cool new website in town is HalalPress.com :exhausted

OurIslamic
12-03-2009, 12:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I don't know. I just don't believe in "free" things. Maybe I'm just weird. :skeleton:

My friend, who's an advisor there, loves his job though. He says he gets treated well, he's also received many free Lockerz branded stuff, and so forth. Advisors are on voluntary basis. I heard they received thousands upon thousands, and acceptance rate was 3%.
It's not really "free" though, you still have to give them something in return.

Khaldun
12-03-2009, 12:37 PM

Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me.

- IqRa -
12-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Weird, weird stuff...

P3ac3mak3r
12-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Well maybe the only thing you have to give them is your address and that's all. If you don't believe me then thats just too bad..i got 268 pointz right now

Beardo
12-04-2009, 04:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me.
Exactly. I totally agree with you, and that's exactly what I wanted to say.

There's nothing free in this world.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.