/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to Islam.

the new guy
12-01-2009, 05:47 AM
Salam

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I am new to Islam. I sincerely ask you to make dua for me for Allah (SWT) to make me a honourable Muslim.

Abdul Ahad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sirajstc
12-01-2009, 07:20 AM
Walaikum Salam brother May Allah bless you Ameen

Nur-ud-Dean
12-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Asalaamu alaikum brother!

I am also from Hampshire - whereabouts do you live?

I run a website for converts, and also organise gatherings. Please let me know if you need any support / guidance / friendship etc.

Nur-ud-Dean

www.NewMuslimDhikr.co.uk - the website for new Muslims

noorseeker
12-01-2009, 08:38 PM
^ also from hampshire, lol.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
the new guy
12-01-2009, 10:53 PM
W'salam.

Thank you for your replies and kind words. I am currently living in Aldershot (Hants). Brother Nur Ud-Dean I would be grateful if you can forward me
any info regarding any events, talks, new muslims gathering locally.
Please e-mail me on email id removed and I would like to exchange phone numbers if its ok with you. I could do with some advice from practising muslims.

Adbul Ahad

Masuma
12-02-2009, 07:20 AM
:sl::statisfie

And welcome to Islam or should I say welcome to Peace!

May Allah (SWT) make you a true Muslim.

Hayaa
12-13-2009, 03:44 AM
Assalaamualaykum brother, mashaAllaah welcome to Islam and the forums! May Allaah swt always bestow His mercy and blessings upon you. Ameen~

Muslim Woman
12-13-2009, 05:14 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by the new guy
..I am new to Islam.
Welcome to Islam :)

you are totally sinless now , praise be to God only.

May Allah bless u in this world and the hereafter.

Rafeeq
12-13-2009, 05:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by the new guy
Salam

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I am new to Islam. I sincerely ask you to make dua for me for Allah (SWT) to make me a honourable Muslim.

Abdul Ahad

:wa:

Welcome to Islam.

As soon as you embrassed Islam, you became noble amonge muslims and in the eye of Allah. I pray Allah to keep you noble for the rest of your life time.

Masalama,

YusufNoor
12-13-2009, 06:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nur-ud-Dean
Asalaamu alaikum brother!

I am also from Hampshire - whereabouts do you live?

I run a website for converts, and also organise gatherings. Please let me know if you need any support / guidance / friendship etc.

Nur-ud-Dean

www.NewMuslimDhikr.co.uk - the website for new Muslims

you can learn more about Islam here. there is an audio page and a video page:

http://www.bilalphilips.com/index.php

amirebi
12-13-2009, 06:30 AM
سلام
Welcome to Islam, i hope for both of us to be a real muslim, in heart and soul. :)

Esther462
12-13-2009, 09:35 PM
Welcome to Islam.
I'm from a county to the west of Hampshire on the South coast.

the new guy
12-14-2009, 12:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor

why do you call it THE website for new Muslims, when it looks more like it should be THE site for Sufis?

Brother the new guy, you would be better off to stick with Siratal Mustaqeem and stay away from any deviant practices.

you can learn more about Islam here. there is an audio page and a video page:

http://www.bilalphilips.com/index.php

Yes I agree bro, I have been receiving nothing but kind words and encouragement from many brothers and sisters.
Unfortunately, I'm also coming across many brothers who spamming me with a graet deal of misguided information and
It concerns me how occupied they are with a particular sect of Islam. I pray to Allah to guide us all only towards his right path.

the new guy
12-14-2009, 12:07 AM
Sorry I was replyin to your thread from my blackberry and it seems to have a mind of its own, the last reply was pasted twice. But you'll catch the drift of my reply.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.