PDA

View Full Version : Are we preparing for Hoors in Paradise?



ahmed_indian
12-01-2009, 08:42 AM
:sl:

brothers...are we working to earn Allah's pleasure and company of Hoor-al-Ayn in paradise?

Apart other duties of Islam, we have to forego the beauty of women in this world (except wife). so that means no unnecessary chatting, dating, gf's, physical relations,etc.

"If one of the women of Paradise were to look at the people of this world, everything in between them would be lit up and filled with her fragrance. The veil on her head is better than this world and everything in it." [al-Bukhaari]

"al-Hoor al-'Eeyn are singing in Paradise saying, "We are the beautiful houris, we are being kept for noble husbands."" [Saheeh al-Jaami']

"And [there will be] Houris with wide lovely eyes [as wives for the pious], Like unto preserved pearls." [56:22-23]

PS: sisters feeling jealous? :) They should not bcoz thy will be superior to Hoors. And also by desiring hoors, their husbands will not run after other girls.

Rasûlullah :saw2: replied, "The women of this world will have superiority over the hûrs just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining."... "Because they performed salâh, fasted, and worshipped [Allah]. Allah will put light on their faces and silk on their bodies...".
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
imam bukhari
12-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by ahmed_indian
:sl:

brothers...are we working to earn Allah's pleasure and company of Hoor-al-Ayn in paradise?

Apart other duties of Islam, we have to forego the beauty of women in this world (except wife). so that means no unnecessary chatting, dating, gf's, physical relations,etc.

"If one of the women of Paradise were to look at the people of this world, everything in between them would be lit up and filled with her fragrance. The veil on her head is better than this world and everything in it." [al-Bukhaari]

"al-Hoor al-'Eeyn are singing in Paradise saying, "We are the beautiful houris, we are being kept for noble husbands."" [Saheeh al-Jaami']

"And [there will be] Houris with wide lovely eyes [as wives for the pious], Like unto preserved pearls." [56:22-23]

PS: sisters feeling jealous? :) They should not bcoz thy will be superior to Hoors. And also by desiring hoors, their husbands will not run after other girls.

Rasûlullah :saw2: replied, "The women of this world will have superiority over the hûrs just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining."... "Because they performed salâh, fasted, and worshipped [Allah]. Allah will put light on their faces and silk on their bodies...".
hoors r amazing. women of this dunya need to realise tht a man likes someone who is pure... by tht i mean, who doesnt flirt with other guys, who does chat for 10 mins with the man behind the till, who doesnt shout back or nag, etc.

Women mess up the relationship (by excessivly talking to ghair mahrams they shudnt b talking to) which puts their husbands off (actually it ticks them off BIG TIME!!!) , then their husband get a natural anger tpwards their wives which makes them wana be away from them for a while...... this causes problems to the wife as she feels as if he doesnt love her anymore, when in fact she brought this horrible situation upon herself!

Stop chatting to ghair mahrams and stop complaining when u r the root problem!

sorry 4 harshness but sometimes u women need it. fear allaah and revive ur sense of gheerah, adopt womanly characteristics and behave,
:sl:
Reply

imam bukhari
12-01-2009, 07:00 PM
:sl:

if guys r talkng about the hoors then its bcz women r not behaving..... ur husband has great rights over u.... a relationship starts off all love and romance but as soon as the laughter and joy reaches hights, the women gets silly thoughts and steps beyond bounds and starts chatting to other men (which is a big KILLER!) as she is always 'happy' and has probably forgotten that her husband doesnt like it (due to excessive laughter/happiness in the relationship)....... as soon as she does tht her husband hates her (yes we hate our wives if they chat to ghair mahrams - behave urselves!)...... then he stops showing love to her..... this makes her sad...... however she is the root of her own sadness..... hence y i sed, blame no21 but urselves!

men love al hoor al ayn because they r pure and DO NOT (AND HAVE NOT) chat to other guys.......

adopt beautiful islamic morals and ur husband will love u..... break his heart and he will divorce u.... if not tht, then he will make ur life miserable... not because he wants to, but because now he doesnt love u anymore and that naturally means tht he doesnt do nice thngs 4 u..... whch wil make u sad...

SO BEHAVE!
Reply

imam bukhari
12-01-2009, 07:09 PM
just bcz ur husband dsnt say 'dnt tlk 2 other guys' it dsnt mean he is ok with it!

the prophet (saw) said tht if the husband had snot in his nose and were his wife to LICK IT off of him, EVEN THEN she wudnt have given him his rights.... recorded in the musnad of Ahmad as well as in Ar-razaaq - authenticated by albani in silsilat asaheeha.

one u have ticked him off it is VERY hard for hioim to forget it, and very hartd for him to seruously forgiv u (its the way men r)..... ur in love and ur on top of the world but that doesnt mean u shouldnt still behave!

BEHAVE with regards to ur husbands.... if he is happy then allaah is hapy and if he is angry then Allaah is angry with u.....(as the hadith states)

if he calls u to bed and u dnt respond and he passes the nigh angry with u, then the ANGELS CURSE u till he is pleased with u....

itsa not tht men love to have sexual relations, its jst tht with the fitna around them nd the natural fitna of man... he needs it....

if u prevent ur husbands from fulfilling his sexual desires with u, thn u r literally begging him to go and perve on other women!!! if u dnt dress nice and pretty for him, u r begging him to go stare at other women...... if u r always nagging him, u r begging to go find peace with other women.... dont misguide ur husbands..... once u break our heart - thats it. kiss the relationship good bye... kiss it good bye and blame no1 but urselves....

a relationship is like a glass window, onbce its broken u cant put it back together again........

so behave!
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
muslimah_81
12-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by imam bukhari
hoors r amazing. women of this dunya need to realise tht a man likes someone who is pure... by tht i mean, who doesnt flirt with other guys, who does chat for 10 mins with the man behind the till, who doesnt shout back or nag, etc.

Women mess up the relationship (by excessivly talking to ghair mahrams they shudnt b talking to) which puts their husbands off (actually it ticks them off BIG TIME!!!) , then their husband get a natural anger tpwards their wives which makes them wana be away from them for a while...... this causes problems to the wife as she feels as if he doesnt love her anymore, when in fact she brought this horrible situation upon herself!

Stop chatting to ghair mahrams and stop complaining when u r the root problem!

sorry 4 harshness but sometimes u women need it. fear allaah and revive ur sense of gheerah, adopt womanly characteristics and behave,
:sl:

What about the husbands that excessively talk and stare at women?
Women mess up the relationship???! You do realise there are more reasons to relationships messing up then women talking to men?
You are making blanket statements and I find them extremely sexist.
Reply

Yusuf Saeed
12-01-2009, 07:17 PM
:sl:

You're being way too harsh with women here.

Shaytaan can lead us all away from the siraat al-mustaqeem, BOTH men and women. And we all have our faults and are surrounded with fitna regardless of our gender.

So please, don't tell only women to behave. We all need to behave and do our best to follow the islamic rules.

A married woman is half of the husband's deen. So let's respect women and admit that we are all humans with good and bad sides.
Reply

Khaldun
12-01-2009, 07:17 PM
:sl:

JazzakAllah khair for the reminder brother.

Why do we worship Allah?

Well first of all its the right Allah has upon us since He created us and sustains us. Secondly we worship Allah because we fear the hell fire and His punishment aswell as we hope and wish for jannah and His mercy. The hoors in jannah is only one aspect of this bliss.

In short we worship Allah because we love Him and He is ar-Rahmaan.
Reply

Khayal
12-01-2009, 08:48 PM
:sl:

All I say some thoughts are ugly and stupid!! some brothers need to improve their eeman, and remove kibr from their heart..:hmm:

:wa:
Reply

Salahudeen
12-01-2009, 11:03 PM
We're all deficient in one way or another.
Reply

ChOcCi
12-02-2009, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by imam bukhari
hoors r amazing. women of this dunya need to realise tht a man likes someone who is pure... by tht i mean, who doesnt flirt with other guys, who does chat for 10 mins with the man behind the till, who doesnt shout back or nag, etc.

Women mess up the relationship (by excessivly talking to ghair mahrams they shudnt b talking to) which puts their husbands off (actually it ticks them off BIG TIME!!!) , then their husband get a natural anger tpwards their wives which makes them wana be away from them for a while...... this causes problems to the wife as she feels as if he doesnt love her anymore, when in fact she brought this horrible situation upon herself!

Stop chatting to ghair mahrams and stop complaining when u r the root problem!

sorry 4 harshness but sometimes u women need it. fear allaah and revive ur sense of gheerah, adopt womanly characteristics and behave,
:sl:

bruv, dont you think your putting too much blame on the female counterparts?? Us men talk to girls too, imagine how our wives feel..

The blame is to be shared equally, and if I find my one true love on this earth, i want her to be with me in heaven (if hoors are there, its a plus).. I want my family to be there with me too. I just dont want to let go of my ties that easy. If I go to heaven or hell, it doesnt change the fact that im my mother and father's son, my sister's brother and my wife's husband (although im not one yet:P).
Reply

ahmed_indian
12-02-2009, 06:50 AM
Originally Posted by imam bukhari
:sl:

if guys r talkng about the hoors then its bcz women r not behaving..... ur husband has great rights over u.... a relationship starts off all love and romance but as soon as the laughter and joy reaches hights, the women gets silly thoughts and steps beyond bounds and starts chatting to other men (which is a big KILLER!) as she is always 'happy' and has probably forgotten that her husband doesnt like it (due to excessive laughter/happiness in the relationship)....... as soon as she does tht her husband hates her (yes we hate our wives if they chat to ghair mahrams - behave urselves!)...... then he stops showing love to her..... this makes her sad...... however she is the root of her own sadness..... hence y i sed, blame no21 but urselves!

men love al hoor al ayn because they r pure and DO NOT (AND HAVE NOT) chat to other guys.......

adopt beautiful islamic morals and ur husband will love u..... break his heart and he will divorce u.... if not tht, then he will make ur life miserable... not because he wants to, but because now he doesnt love u anymore and that naturally means tht he doesnt do nice thngs 4 u..... whch wil make u sad...

SO BEHAVE!
:wa:

all the marital problems are not due to wife talking to other men. there are many many more reasons.
Reply

_PakistaN_
12-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by imam bukhari
hoors r amazing. women of this dunya need to realise tht a man likes someone who is pure... by tht i mean, who doesnt flirt with other guys, who does chat for 10 mins with the man behind the till, who doesnt shout back or nag, etc.

Women mess up the relationship (by excessivly talking to ghair mahrams they shudnt b talking to) which puts their husbands off (actually it ticks them off BIG TIME!!!) , then their husband get a natural anger tpwards their wives which makes them wana be away from them for a while...... this causes problems to the wife as she feels as if he doesnt love her anymore, when in fact she brought this horrible situation upon herself!

Stop chatting to ghair mahrams and stop complaining when u r the root problem!

sorry 4 harshness but sometimes u women need it. fear allaah and revive ur sense of gheerah, adopt womanly characteristics and behave,
:sl:
I think you're only taking this one sided. Like only girls make mistakes. Both make mistakes man.
Reply

tango92
12-02-2009, 06:45 PM
so many righteous brothers on the forum! personally, getting lots of girls in jannah is serious motivation for me. ;)
Reply

جوري
12-03-2009, 04:25 AM
It is a shame you should name yourself after imam bukhari, a complete misnomer I think for your mannerism and approach.. somehow, a few of you confuse yourselves with Omar ibn Ilkhtab or khalid ibn ilwaleed.. you really need to get off your high horse, start building up the ummah that was lost to idle men like yourselves who'd rather while their life away dreaming of pleasure that they haven't offered anything to gain all the while pointing out everyone else' shortcomings and failing to address your own .. so many ahadith are said of certain people.. those of righteous traits and deeds and mannerism, it isn't your guarantee by virtue of your gender.. How many sisters have I seen work to support their lazy husbands who can't even hold a job, give birth, cook and clean, raise children while many of you gallivant about and decide you've fallen out of love.. It isn't a hypothetical try visiting the advise and support section and read a little of life outside of your utopic dream.. good luck getting a sister to dignify you with her company, let alone 'lick your boogers'

you make me sick!
Reply

The_Prince
12-03-2009, 04:31 AM
what is this, a bash Muslim women thread? how about we post the stories of Muslim men who flirt, fornicate, and cheat on their wives? or how about we report the stories of sexual harasment to Muslim women by Muslim men in Muslim countries?

the root problem isnt women, its stupid men like yourself, and please dont call yourself imam bukhari, call yourself imam jahil, it is more fitting for you.
Reply

جوري
12-03-2009, 04:34 AM
Originally Posted by The_Prince
what is this, a bash Muslim women thread? how about we post the stories of Muslim men who flirt, fornicate, and cheat on their wives? or how about we report the stories of sexual harasment to Muslim women by Muslim men in Muslim countries?

the root problem isnt women, its stupid men like yourself, and please dont call yourself imam bukhari, call yourself imam jahil, it is more fitting for you.
Jazaka Allah khyran..
Reply

Khaldun
12-03-2009, 07:46 AM
:sl:

Easy brothers and sisters harshness never solved anything, if a person falls into error then we should correct that with softness and understanding and not name calling and being rude.

Let me tell you a story of a young boy who had learnt that greeting people on your right and left side after salah was bid'a so he went to the masjid and lo and behold after the Imaam said salam an old man next to the young boy stretched out his hand and wanted to give him salam what did the young boy do? He slapped the old mans hand and shouted this is bid'a! The old man looked at him for some time and finally said and I did not realise that the cure for bid'a was rudeness.

Be soft brothers and sisters and think of how our Prophet would react, would he have shouted at the man that came into the masjid and started urinating inside?

Get your point across with hikmah [wisedom]
Reply

Ummu Sufyaan
12-03-2009, 09:10 AM
:sl:
I asked this question here before but the thread got deleted before i got to see the answers. are such things as male hoori's...initally, i thiught there wasnt, but someting made me think that there maybe?
Reply

Uthman
12-03-2009, 10:30 AM
:wasalamex

Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
I asked this question here before but the thread got deleted before i got to see the answers. are such things as male hoori's...initally, i thiught there wasnt, but someting made me think that there maybe?
I believe there are, sister. Check out this video if you haven't already. He touches on this issue at some point:

Media Tags are no longer supported
Reply

MSalman
12-04-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
:sl:
I asked this question here before but the thread got deleted before i got to see the answers. are such things as male hoori's...initally, i thiught there wasnt, but someting made me think that there maybe?
:wa:

nothing about male hooris have come to us through text; so let us not speculate about it or assume things. Each woman, in Jannah, will be married either to her worldly husband, who enter into jannah with her, or another man. and Allah knows best
Reply

Argamemnon
12-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Frankly, I would be more than happy if I could simply escape Hellfire. Sitting in some corner in Paradise all by myself, peacefully reading a book without anyone bothering me is enough to make me happy.
Reply

Ummu Sufyaan
12-05-2009, 04:00 AM
:sl:
nothing about male hooris have come to us through text; so let us not speculate about it or assume things.
im sorry, is it prohibited for me to ask about something i dont know?

Each woman, in Jannah, will be married either to her worldly husband, who enter into jannah with her, or another man. and Allah knows best
i was simply asking a question. i dont care who marries who, i wanted to know if there were such things as male hoor's.
Reply

Twitch
12-05-2009, 04:50 AM
Why would you abide by Allah swt's word all your mortal life just to get hooris? You can get plenty of women in this life if you wanted to. Why would you not strive to be in His company?

Like you said,the women who are righteous in this world will be more beautiful than the hooris in the next...so what's with the fascination with the hooris?

"U women need it." Wow, lol, not spoken like a chauvanist at all! Those who are best in this world are those who are best to their wives...so how dare you speak like that about women? Who are you to pass judgement? Are you really deserving of a woman who would tip toe around your insecurities? I think not.
Reply

جوري
12-05-2009, 05:11 AM
Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
:sl:

im sorry, is it prohibited for me to ask about something i dont know?


i was simply asking a question. i dont care who marries who, i wanted to know if there were such things as male hoor's.
7oor el'eyn in Arabic literally means شدة سواد العين وشدة بياضها
as in sharp contrast between the dark iris to the white sclera literally that is what it translates so they don't specify gender even if it is a given that they are women, it doesn't mean that there aren't men and for divine reason they are left out of mention to respect the shy nature of women.. nonetheless, I like to conclude from verses such as this:

For Muslim men and women, for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in charity, for men and women who fast, for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah’s praise, for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward. (33:35)

that paradise isn't created for the pleasure of one specific gender.. whatever the case being in the company of Allah swt should be what we look forward to, and remember that paradise isn't built on Earthly laws, nor do we actually know what lies therein.. we are only made to know of those things that give us pleasure in this world.. good company, beautiful places, eternal youth, the company of our loved ones.. anything beyond that is fi 3ilm ilghyeb .. May Allah swt grant us Janna and forgive us our sins..

:wa:
Reply

Uthman
12-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Yasir Qadhi talks about it at around 0:39:23 in the video I posted above.
Reply

Argamemnon
12-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by imam bukhari
by tht i mean, who doesnt flirt with other guys, who does chat for 10 mins with the man behind the till, who doesnt shout back or nag, etc.
So, men are allowed to shout and humiliate women, but women aren't allowed to respond and defend themselves? Who told you this? How come you believe such nonsense?
Reply

cat eyes
12-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by ahmed_indian
:sl:

brothers...are we working to earn Allah's pleasure and company of Hoor-al-Ayn in paradise?

Apart other duties of Islam, we have to forego the beauty of women in this world (except wife). so that means no unnecessary chatting, dating, gf's, physical relations,etc.

"If one of the women of Paradise were to look at the people of this world, everything in between them would be lit up and filled with her fragrance. The veil on her head is better than this world and everything in it." [al-Bukhaari]

"al-Hoor al-'Eeyn are singing in Paradise saying, "We are the beautiful houris, we are being kept for noble husbands."" [Saheeh al-Jaami']

"And [there will be] Houris with wide lovely eyes [as wives for the pious], Like unto preserved pearls." [56:22-23]

PS: sisters feeling jealous? :) They should not bcoz thy will be superior to Hoors. And also by desiring hoors, their husbands will not run after other girls.

Rasûlullah :saw2: replied, "The women of this world will have superiority over the hûrs just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining."... "Because they performed salâh, fasted, and worshipped [Allah]. Allah will put light on their faces and silk on their bodies...".
:sl:why i will be jealous? i won't care to see the face of anybody else only my creator inshaAllah
Reply

cat eyes
12-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by imam bukhari
:sl:

if guys r talkng about the hoors then its bcz women r not behaving..... ur husband has great rights over u.... a relationship starts off all love and romance but as soon as the laughter and joy reaches hights, the women gets silly thoughts and steps beyond bounds and starts chatting to other men (which is a big KILLER!) as she is always 'happy' and has probably forgotten that her husband doesnt like it (due to excessive laughter/happiness in the relationship)....... as soon as she does tht her husband hates her (yes we hate our wives if they chat to ghair mahrams - behave urselves!)...... then he stops showing love to her..... this makes her sad...... however she is the root of her own sadness..... hence y i sed, blame no21 but urselves!

men love al hoor al ayn because they r pure and DO NOT (AND HAVE NOT) chat to other guys.......

adopt beautiful islamic morals and ur husband will love u..... break his heart and he will divorce u.... if not tht, then he will make ur life miserable... not because he wants to, but because now he doesnt love u anymore and that naturally means tht he doesnt do nice thngs 4 u..... whch wil make u sad...

SO BEHAVE!
please tell me your joking? wht about silly unintelligent weak men that don't know the first thing about there deen whom only know how to mistreat there women then have the nerve to sleep with them in the night??
Reply

MSalman
12-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
:sl:
:wa:

sister, I didn't mean to attack you or anything and please have husn al-dhan for your fellow Muslims. Harshness is not always the answer to everything.

Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
im sorry, is it prohibited for me to ask about something i dont know?
I don't think anyone would understand from my speech that I said you cannot ask question or why did you ask a question. My point about speculation was directed to you and akhee Uthman because both of you said there maybe male hooris. This is matter of religion and matter of unseen: you are declaring a possibility of something when you have no religious proof. I know you put it in a form of question and I was simply reminding about speaking about matters without knowledge. It was nothing but a kind naseeha! If you understand it then that's good Allhamdulillah.

Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
i was simply asking a question. i dont care who marries who, i wanted to know if there were such things as male hoor's.
and I answered your question and stated what has actually come to us via text. The answer is asked many times so the answer was not just for you but for everyone. Maybe you don't want to know but there maybe others who may want to know

Please forgive me for Allah if I have spoken out of my place or was harsh to you.

May Allah make our hearts more gentle and kind for each other, ameen

@everyone

let us first worry about getting to Jannah and then we can worry about what we will get there.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 08:04 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 10:48 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 04:15 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 01:41 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!