/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hair problems

AbdullahSyed
12-04-2009, 07:49 PM
:sl:

I know this is very irrelevant to the purpose of this website. But I have a question I recently, went to my dermatologist because my hair are either very dry or oliy with flakes. I asked him for help instead he was trying to sell me his marchandise. I realized that he was no help only their for as a sales person. My problem is if I dont wash my hair they are really oily but if i do wash my hair they are very dry. I used Head and shoulder classic and seems to make things worse. I moved onto organic shampoo avalon rosemary this shampoo is horrible as well. Is there a shampoo I could use which will help my hair? Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
12-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Do you have Selsun blue or Nizarol? I heard those might be good. Ask your doctor or physician first though.

I had a similar problem, where even blood would come out. A lot of my hair fell out in the process. That's when I started going to short hair, shaving it as short as possible and applying Selsun Blue/Organic Shampoo/ and now I use Head and Shoulders.

Do you comb your hair often? That's a likely reason for your problem as well.

Well, you're not alone anyway. :D

AbdullahSyed
12-05-2009, 02:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Do you have Selsun blue or Nizarol? I heard those might be good. Ask your doctor or physician first though.

I had a similar problem, where even blood would come out. A lot of my hair fell out in the process. That's when I started going to short hair, shaving it as short as possible and applying Selsun Blue/Organic Shampoo/ and now I use Head and Shoulders.

Do you comb your hair often? That's a likely reason for your problem as well.

Well, you're not alone anyway. :D
But I like bit longer hair.my hair gets extremely dry in winter time. I put olive oil it still doesnt work. I guess going short will be the answer for me in mean time. Thanks for the response.

ardianto
12-05-2009, 04:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Selsun ?. Do brother Abdullah Syed has a problem with dandruff ?.

In my place, Selsun is known as shampoo that special for anti dandruff.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GreyKode
12-05-2009, 04:29 AM
huh, you call that a hair problem, you should thank ALLAH(swt) that youre not losing your hair.

ardianto
12-05-2009, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GreyKode
huh, you call that a hair problem, you should thank ALLAH(swt) that youre not losing your hair.
Losing hair is a problem for men, and a tragedy for women.

Grofica
12-05-2009, 11:43 PM
i like head and sholders it even works on my hair and mine is very very very dry... i wash every other day... or it gets a little oily... and i try and wash it before bed so it has plenty of time to dry naturally before i go out the next day... never use a blow dryer. dont dye it... if your hair is still dry washing it every other day (like mine is) once a week try mayo (yes like you put on sandwiches)

olive oil is good but mayo (not miricle whip) is better. if you choose olive oil then use it for 30-40 min once a week and then shampoo twice after... and NEVER forget your conditioner EVERY time you wash...

Salihah
12-06-2009, 08:14 AM
The condition of our hair is very influenced by what we eat. Try to eat more fruits to get vitamine a and e.
I had similar problems at a time of high stress. Dont change your shampoo to often, this may also cause skin irritations. In europe you can get some products of vichy, they are expensive but very good.

tango92
12-06-2009, 07:21 PM
as we say in pakistan - !drink more milk!

if all else fails, greasy is better than dry

PersiaBeFree
01-05-2010, 12:45 PM
I believe when you first start a dandruff shampoo the dandruff may seem to increase, but with regular use it goes away.

CosmicPathos
01-05-2010, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahSyed
:sl:

I know this is very irrelevant to the purpose of this website. But I have a question I recently, went to my dermatologist because my hair are either very dry or oliy with flakes. I asked him for help instead he was trying to sell me his marchandise. I realized that he was no help only their for as a sales person. My problem is if I dont wash my hair they are really oily but if i do wash my hair they are very dry. I used Head and shoulder classic and seems to make things worse. I moved onto organic shampoo avalon rosemary this shampoo is horrible as well. Is there a shampoo I could use which will help my hair? Thanks
What kind of dermatologist is this? How is he even licensed? Report to the authorities and take him to the court and get his license revoked. Ive seen too many arrogant kids get into medical school.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.