/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Guess your number

Insaanah
12-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Does anyone know how is this done?

I don't know yet how this works, but it does.

In the 3rd screen it tells you to click on a colour. It means the actual colour or the colour closest, to the colour of your chosen number.

I reckon it's something to do with the colours....

http://www.quizyourprofile.com/guessyournumber.swf

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
12-04-2009, 10:21 PM
It asks you to click the colour of your number. Say you pick nine, which is green. That narrows it down to 5 numbers: 9, 23, 25, 16 and 12.

After you click the green coloured button, it takes you to a screen where you have to click on a coloured grid. This is just a smoke and mirrors irrelevent part of the trick. Doesn't matter what you click here.

Next you're taken to a screen with 5 houses and asked to click the one which contains your number. If you examine the houses, you'll see that the numbers aren't grouped according to the original colours and in the case of the above green numbers, they are spread out one in each house.

Once you click a house, the program knows what you chose. The rest is just more smoke and mirror nonsense.

Insaanah
12-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Jazaakallah khaiar akhi.

I knew there were gonna be smart people out there who'd figure it out.

I knew it was the colours, but just wasn't sure exactly how it worked!

Jazaakallah khair!

mahvish00786
12-08-2009, 01:31 PM
blimey..i think i knw how it works!! when they ask for the same colour code and then when they asku to click on the house. so if u clicked on green number in the house that u click there is 1 of each colour...so if ur number was 7 and u clicked on 7 when u click on 7 in the house 7 will only be the number that colour from the grid...does that make sense ppl?? lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
waqas maqsood
12-28-2009, 04:28 AM
Asking colours just narrows it down to 4 numbers from the group. More colour questions and narrows to your chosen number

Misz_Muslimah
12-31-2009, 11:06 PM
Lol that was freaky until Alpha Dude explained the trick..LOL ;D

Raaina
01-01-2010, 01:11 AM
lol Yeah that was clever until I read the explanation :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Awesome thread!

أحمد
08-01-2010, 09:53 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
It asks you to click the colour of your number. Say you pick nine, which is green. That narrows it down to 5 numbers: 9, 23, 25, 16 and 12.

After you click the green coloured button, it takes you to a screen where you have to click on a coloured grid. This is just a smoke and mirrors irrelevent part of the trick. Doesn't matter what you click here.

Next you're taken to a screen with 5 houses and asked to click the one which contains your number. If you examine the houses, you'll see that the numbers aren't grouped according to the original colours and in the case of the above green numbers, they are spread out one in each house.

Once you click a house, the program knows what you chose. The rest is just more smoke and mirror nonsense.
Precisely.

:wa:

Bintulislam
08-07-2010, 04:50 AM
Assalamu-Alaikum!!

I dun get it.Sigh

sohail1234
06-06-2013, 05:11 AM
:( i didnt understand it>>

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.