/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New member registering

BintAbee
12-09-2009, 03:39 AM
:sl:

A sister registered on the forum, but she did not receive the email to confirm her registration, so she cannot post on the forum. Any ideas why this is the case?

I do remember it was a few hours before bro Rashad posted about his laptop been taken away while he was sending out LI emails :p Could this have anything to do with it:?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
12-09-2009, 05:06 AM
:sl:

It could be that she made a typo in her email id. What was the username? Ask her to use the Contact form to send a request for re-sending activation email.

BintAbee
12-11-2009, 01:55 PM
:wa:

The user name is Abraar. She did request to resend the activation email as you said akhee, but she still didn't receive it. It's over 24 hours now... And she checked the email via her user cp an it is spelt correctly...

:w:

ardianto
12-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Did she check 'Spam' in her email.
When I registered in this forum, the activation email was not received in inbox but in spam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
12-11-2009, 03:25 PM
btw what happened to the guy who alleged he is a muslim yesterday when we were besieged by the sacks of turds-- was he one of them too?

:wa:

جوري
12-11-2009, 04:40 PM
his SN al-suyuufi

جوري
12-11-2009, 04:43 PM
thanks sis for the feedback I can't give reps now.. that was his SN.. he was one of them too? I had a difficult time trusting him.. but then.. why would he rat them out?

BintAbee
12-11-2009, 05:31 PM
^emm, ukht I don't know about that member (whether he was genuine or not), but he is still a member. His account has not been disabled. I was actually referring to another member (who was definately one of the trolls) in my rep, but i can't remember his "name" and I don't wish to repeat anything he said, but Alhamdulillah his account has been disabled and his posts removed.

And thanks ardianto, I will tell her to check "junk email" .... Hope she finds it there...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.