PDA

View Full Version : Killer Tripped & killed by His Own Baggy Pants



جوري
12-19-2009, 01:33 AM
Killer Tripped Up by His Own Baggy Pants


Updated: 2 hours 12 minutes ago

Print Text Size
E-mail More


Sphere Staff
Sphere
NEW YORK (Dec. 18) -- A career criminal massacred three members of a family in their apartment but fell to his death when he tripped over his own baggy pants.

The massacre occurred Thursday afternoon near a string of upscale shops on Manhattan's Upper West Side. Police said the attack apparently stemmed from botched drug ripoff.

"There is a significant amount of heroin found in the apartment," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly told the Daily News.

Police said Hector Quinones, 44, shot and killed Carlos Rodriguez Sr., 52, and his 24-year-old son, Carlos Rodriguez Jr., then stabbed to death the younger Rodriguez's grandfather, Fernando Gonzalez, 87, according to reports in the Daily News and the New York Post.

The elder Rodriguez's wife, Gisela Rodriguez, 49, and her daughter, Leyanis, 28, walked in on the carnage. Quinones heard keys in the lock and opened the door for the women, police said.

He shot the mother, who was grazed on the head by a bullet but managed to run from the apartment. The killer was just about the grab the daughter when his low-slung pants fell down and he tripped, the Post said. That gave the young woman the chance to run into a back room, where she found the bodies of her brother and father.

Quinones yanked up his pants and scrambled after Leyanis Rodriguez, who climbed onto a fire escape, screaming for help to construction workers on the roof of a nearby building, the Post said. The attacker followed her onto the fire escape, but once again his drooping pants fell and he tripped, plunging three stories to his death.

Estella Carrino, who manages a street-level bicycle store in the building, said she heard the body hit the ground.

"He had no jacket on and his pants were down. He was very dead," she told the Daily News.
Filed under: Nation, Crime
http://www.sphere.com/crime/article/...-down/19287498
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-19-2009, 01:34 AM
I thought this belonged in the humor section really..
Reply

CosmicPathos
12-19-2009, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I thought this belonged in the humor section really..
sorry but I fail to see Why is it humorous? A human (albeit a killer) died in addition to 3 other humans.... how is it humorous??
Reply

Insecured soul
12-19-2009, 02:06 AM
Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
sorry but I fail to see Why is it humorous? A human (albeit a killer) died in addition to 3 other humans.... how is it humorous??
becoz of his baggy pants......
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
CosmicPathos
12-19-2009, 02:13 AM
Originally Posted by Adib Shaikh
becoz of his baggy pants......
Sorry bro, I find it illogical. If you feel you can laugh at "baggy pants causing death," then can we say a kaafir can laugh at "ihram causing death of a Muslim cuz it got stuck somewhere and he got hit by a car?"
Reply

جوري
12-19-2009, 02:20 AM
he is a moron, and the men with the exception of the old guy were all involved in a drug heist of some sort or so they said on the local news.. of course there is nothing funny about death, but there is something quite humerus about the way justice was dispensed in that moron's case......

I am not following where you are drawing the simile between a pilgrim and a murderer?

:wa:
Reply

Hayaa
12-19-2009, 03:11 AM
What goes around..comes around.
Reply

Snowflake
12-19-2009, 03:12 AM
They all had it coming. But SubhanAllah that was superfast for 'what goes around comes around'.
Reply

CosmicPathos
12-19-2009, 03:51 AM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
he is a moron, and the men with the exception of the old guy were all involved in a drug heist of some sort or so they said on the local news.. of course there is nothing funny about death, but there is something quite humerus about the way justice was dispensed in that moron's case......

I am not following where you are drawing the simile between a pilgrim and a murderer?

:wa:
My analogy does not make them equal. It is still unislamic to find humorous someone's death, no matter how big of sinner he/she is. I dont see from the Sunnah of Prophet any example where he has find humor in the death of the unholiest of unholies.
Reply

جوري
12-19-2009, 04:27 AM
Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
My analogy does not make them equal. It is still unislamic to find humorous someone's death, no matter how big of sinner he/she is. I dont see from the Sunnah of Prophet any example where he has find humor in the death of the unholiest of unholies.
I do believe I wrote:
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
of course there is nothing funny about death, but there is something quite humerus about the way justice was dispensed in that moron's case......



:wa:
There is nothing further on the matter that I could possibly impart as I have already highlighted above! I think it is rather in bad taste to draw simile between pilgrims and drug dealers/murderers or introduce the sunnah approach to such a situation in hopes to exact a reaction for something that I clearly didn't intend as the object of interest for this topic simply to affirm a point that you have imagined in your head!


furthermore, I have clearly not put this topic in the humor section for even though the murderer and his choice clothing deserved humiliation and death, there is nothing funny about death!

Hope I made it clear this time around!


:wa:
Reply

Donia
12-19-2009, 04:49 AM
SubhanAllah.
Reply

Italianguy
12-19-2009, 04:56 AM
Although this moron fell to his death because of his jeans being baggy. We need not forget the facts behind this...he killed many innocent poeple and has no right by God to judge others in decideing they had to die. From a Christian point of veiw.....i will pray first for peace to those who lost their lives......and also that God can forgive this man for what he has done.I only pray for mercy on his soul.
Reply

Italianguy
12-19-2009, 04:58 AM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I do believe I wrote:


There is nothing further on the matter that I could possibly impart as I have already highlighted above! I think it is rather in bad taste to draw simile between pilgrims and drug dealers/murderers or introduce the sunnah approach to such a situation in hopes to exact a reaction for something that I clearly didn't intend as the object of interest for this topic simply to affirm a point that you have imagined in your head!


furthermore, I have clearly not put this topic in the humor section for even though the murderer and his choice clothing deserved humiliation and death, there is nothing funny about death!

Hope I made it clear this time around!


:wa:
Your a good person mrs. Skye. No one can take that from you.

God be with you.
Reply

جوري
12-19-2009, 04:59 AM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
Although this moron fell to his death because of his jeans being baggy. We need not forget the facts behind this...he killed many innocent poeple and has no right by God to judge others in decideing they had to die. From a Christian point of veiw.....i will pray first for peace to those who lost their lives......and also that God can forgive this man for what he has done.I only pray for mercy on his soul.
It was the fastest I had seen justice dispensed without drainage to the tax payers money.. I really wish all murderers would wear baggy pants trip on them and simply clumsily plunge to their death and meet with a divine court instead of an earthly one!
Reply

Tony
12-19-2009, 06:00 AM
the expression "he was very dead" is funny on its own
Reply

جوري
12-19-2009, 06:07 AM
Originally Posted by Tony
the expression "he was very dead" is funny on its own
:lol: yeah she was so matter of fact, it is almost cartoonish, the sort of exaggeration that happens in 'home alone' type movies but the way it went down is just too amusing.. hope I am allowed to say that without repercussion (for some reason people side with killers and baby murderers on this forum) it is in vogue now not to gauge any matter on the news because it denotes you're 'judging' ...:hmm:


:wa:
Reply

Tony
12-19-2009, 06:23 AM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
:lol: yeah she was so matter of fact, it is almost cartoonish, the sort of exaggeration that happens in 'home alone' type movies but the way it went down is just too amusing.. hope I am allowed to say that without repercussion (for some reason people side with killers and baby murderers on this forum) it is in vogue now not to gauge any matter on the news because it denotes you're 'judging' ...:hmm:


:wa:





i agree, if the child being abused was related to them then the compassion being tendered like some sort of glance over the shoulder to check if He is listening would be gravely lacking. If the job is ever offered my way to lop off the heads of these sick and vile paedos then i would relish the opportunity to make it as painfilled as possible
Reply

Insecured soul
12-19-2009, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
Sorry bro, I find it illogical. If you feel you can laugh at "baggy pants causing death," then can we say a kaafir can laugh at "ihram causing death of a Muslim cuz it got stuck somewhere and he got hit by a car?"
my bad, however the circumtances which ur relating to is completely different he was a murderer.
Reply

Najm
12-19-2009, 10:54 AM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

SubhaanAllah! Escape justice but......never death.

Moral of the story: Pull your pants up son!....and oh yeahhh....dont do drugs or kill!

FiAmaaniAllah
Reply

Supreme
12-19-2009, 12:34 PM
They're not called 'baggy pants', they're called 'baggy trousers'.
Reply

Italianguy
12-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
:lol: yeah she was so matter of fact, it is almost cartoonish, the sort of exaggeration that happens in 'home alone' type movies but the way it went down is just too amusing.. hope I am allowed to say that without repercussion (for some reason people side with killers and baby murderers on this forum) it is in vogue now not to gauge any matter on the news because it denotes you're 'judging' ...:hmm:


:wa:
I will admit "he was very dead" is pretty funny. I now know there are different levels to being dead. "very dead" must really hurt.....?;D

I once heard somebody say "I will kill you till your dead" and "Iwill kill you lots"
.......some people?:p
Reply

Italianguy
12-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
It was the fastest I had seen justice dispensed without drainage to the tax payers money.. I really wish all murderers would wear baggy pants trip on them and simply clumsily plunge to their death and meet with a divine court instead of an earthly one!
I will admit your right. At least we're saving money not feed this dude in prison....or bying him any more baggy pants:p

The sad part is even those whom meet their earthly court now, may spend a life sentence here. ......but still have to answer to God upon death then.

I sure as heck do not want to face God having to say I murderd a bunch of people for nothing...........or show up to Him with baggy pants on....how uncuth......Armani all the way when I go;D
Reply

Italianguy
12-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Excuse me......."baggy trousers";D
Reply

جوري
12-19-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
I now know there are different levels to being dead. "very dead" must really hurt..

well as opposed to mostly dead..





'very dead' seems final...:skeleton: pants around the ankle and all ;D;D;D;D..
Reply

Italianguy
12-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
well as opposed to mostly dead..





'very dead' seems final...:skeleton: pants around the ankle and all ;D;D;D;D..
LOL ;D;D;D I hope when I die, it's just "All the way dead" So i don't have to suffer "Mostly dead";D
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 06:30 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 06:35 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 02:56 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!