/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jannah Studios | Sponsor-A-Masjid Program

Beardo
12-23-2009, 04:01 AM
Assalamu alaykum,

On behalf of JannahStudios.com, we hope and pray that this e-mail finds you in the best of health and Imaan.

Sponsor-A-Masjid is an initiative by Jannah Studios. We are a striving web hosting and designing company, also looking towards assisting Masajid and Da'wah Efforts across the globe. One of our most recent projects is to allow every Muslim community to have a website of their own to update the community and perhaps even the world through a common source and means: The Internet.

Since our founding in 2008, we have received large amounts of requests from Masajid and Da'wah efforts for web services. Through the mercy of Allah Ta'ala, we have been able to sponsor a handful of these organizations, but now we've decided to provide an opportunity for other Muslim businesses and companies as well.

We’re looking for businesses and companies who would like to join this sponsorship program. In return, your advertisement and sponsorship will be placed on the website in an easily viewable area. It’s $20 a year per website. We target large Masajid who are active and can maintain the website in a manner which will attract the community and abroad. The $20 will sponsor the design, maintenance, and hosting of the website each year.

I’ll conclude with this hadith:
Abu Hurairah (RA) reported Allah's Messenger (pbuh) as saying: “Charity does not in any way decrease the wealth” (Muslim).

Jazakumullahu Khair,

Rashad Abdullah
JannahStudios.com Director

For further information, please contact us at info@jannahnetwork.com or visit the information page for Sponsor-A-Masjid at:
http://jannahstudios.com/sponsor-masjid.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
12-23-2009, 06:20 PM
:sl:

We received 6 applications, Alhamdulillah from five Masajid and one da'wah effort.

I've contacted at least 25 businesses. Let's see how many get back to me Insha'Allah. :D

zakirs
12-23-2009, 06:31 PM
All the best bro :) .. ill ready to do what ever help i can :)

Beardo
12-23-2009, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
All the best bro :) .. ill ready to do what ever help i can :)
JAzakumullah! You already do so much though. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
12-23-2009, 08:53 PM

Brilliant idea masha'Allah. The masjids can use it for salah timings, announcing events, and uploading any other relevant information.

Beardo
12-23-2009, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

Brilliant idea masha'Allah. The masjids can use it for salah timings, announcing events, and uploading any other relevant information.
Yeah, Insha'Allah. Jazakumullahu Khair.

Actually, I find it amazing because every Masjid that has applied said they have someone to do the maintenance and design for them. The only thing that's stopping them is the website. Insha'Allah this'll be a good opportunity.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.