/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bro and Sisters sub forums

zakirs
12-27-2009, 07:00 PM
Salaam mods and fellow forumites :P

Well there have been a few personal questions asked in advice and support forum which would have been best for sisters forums. Sisters would feel comfirtable to ask such Questions to fellow sisters rather than all.

So here it is .. why were the sub forums closed ? ( or are they open and only i cannot access them )

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
12-27-2009, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
Salaam mods and fellow forumites :P

Well there have been a few personal questions asked in advice and support forum which would have been best for sisters forums. Sisters would feel comfirtable to ask such Questions to fellow sisters rather than all.

So here it is .. why were the sub forums closed ? ( or are they open and only i cannot access them )
Are you wanting to visit the Sisters' Section you mean? You cannot access the sisters' section for the following reasons:
1. You have to have a minimum of 300 posts
2. You are not a sister

And if you mean the brothers' section, you have to have 150 posts.

I've actually applied for the Sisters' Section a few months back. I still haven't got any response from the Sister Mods yet though. Hmm... I should re-apply. Perhaps it got lost in cyberspace.

zakirs
12-27-2009, 07:11 PM
no dude i was applying for bros section :D :D :D

and i have 750 posts ? can i enter brothers section please

(edit: i actually thought the gender forums were closed hence people were psoting in general forums)

Beardo
12-27-2009, 07:22 PM
no dude i was applying for bros section :D :D :D

and i have 750 posts ? can i enter brothers section please

(edit: i actually thought the gender forums were closed hence people were psoting in general forums)
The annual US$135522.34 fee we have on IslamicBoard's Brother's Section Access. (IBBSA for short)

You have been granted access. But please be sure to send the check to Jupiter (home for the stupider) where unkil zAk resides. IF you do not pay within 30 days, your account on IslamicBoard will be deactivated.

Jazakumullahu Khair. ENJOY! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
12-27-2009, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
The annual US$135522.34 fee we have on IslamicBoard's Brother's Section Access. (IBBSA for short)

You have been granted access. But please be sure to send the check to Jupiter (home for the stupider) where unkil zAk resides. IF you do not pay within 30 days, your account on IslamicBoard will be deactivated.

Jazakumullahu Khair. ENJOY! :D
How much fee is to sister´s section then? Same?

:phew

I think I will not want to enter there at all...

zakirs
12-27-2009, 07:32 PM
here is yout cheque and KEEP THE CHANGE :D :D :D

Beardo
12-27-2009, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb

Silly rabbit. It's double the cost. Hence, to join the sisters' forum is double the posts.

Be reasonable, sister. :exhausted

Beardo
12-27-2009, 07:41 PM
here is yout cheque and KEEP THE CHANGE :D :D :D

:O you are too generous, sir. We shall spend it wisely. Do not worry.

*goes to the mall*

Edit: Excuse me. THE CHECK JUST BOUNCED! :raging:

zakirs
12-27-2009, 07:58 PM
hi the cheque did not bounce but it was blocked by honourable chairman of universal bank of stupidity.here is what he wrote to me

Dear Sir,

Your cheque to mr.rashad is blocked because he is on the most wanted stupids list of solar system.(id attached below). Kindly call me to clear the situation.

Regards,
Idiot martian,
CEO,UBS.

Beardo
12-27-2009, 07:59 PM
I'm sorry, Rashad is not here at the moment. He left at an unknown time to an unknown place by an unknown transportation means.

This is ermm... His wife. Yes, his wife. :ermm: His wife, Rashadah.

zakirs
12-27-2009, 08:02 PM
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

why do i feel that rashad is too young to marry.Sister rashadah why does ur name sound similiar to rashad ;D:p:p

(sorry for the chat forums mods :) . :threadclo

Beardo
12-27-2009, 08:04 PM
Anyhow, I need to close this thread before I get in trouble with AabiruSabeel or Abd al Latif. :X

AabiruSabeel
12-27-2009, 08:05 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb

Jokes aside, just click here to apply for access to the Sisters' Section.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.