/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Conflicted on different sects

unitedmuslim73
12-27-2009, 07:36 PM
:sl:

For ages my family had followed the teachings of imam Abu hanafi but nowadays there are hundreds of innovations that have been accepted by its followers such as doing fateha in JAMAAT after salaat, yaw mun nabi , etc...

Since the last 6 month, i have restarted my islamic education and i found wat is right and wrong and i had put an end to my bidati life...But since then my family is just kept on teasing me....even my own father.

Although i present authentic hadith and verse from Holy Quran, they decline it. The saddest part of it is that they dont even do namaz regularly and they tease me because am regular in my salaat.

can anyone help me?:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
12-27-2009, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unitedmuslim73

For ages my family had followed the teachings of imam Abu hanafi but nowadays there are hundreds of innovations that have been accepted by its followers such as doing fateha in JAMAAT after salaat, yaw mun nabi , etc...
Hmm... I never heard of those things within the Hanafi Fiqh. Those are innovations, most definitely. :embarrass

Check some books here:

WhiteThreadPress.com

Their Fiqh Books are very good Masha'Allah.

AabiruSabeel
12-27-2009, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unitedmuslim73

Since the last 6 month, i have restarted my islamic education and i found wat is right and wrong and i had put an end to my bidati life...But since then my family is just kept on teasing me....even my own father.

Although i present authentic hadith and verse from Holy Quran, they decline it. The saddest part of it is that they dont even do namaz regularly and they tease me because am regular in my salaat.

can anyone help me?:cry:
:wa:

The innovations that you have listed have no basis in Islam. The Hanafi fiqh does not endorse any form of innovations.

Kindly consult a reliable local scholar for advice. Whenever someone starts practising, Shaitan tries his best to place hurdles in his path. Have patience and keep advising them against all these kinds on innovations. InshaAllah you will be rewarded for your efforts.

Since we do not allow discussions on sects on this forum,
:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.