PDA

View Full Version : ok i have been discoverd!haha



Italianguy
12-27-2009, 10:27 PM
So Mohammads wife and Zainab are over.......as usual;D

And Mohamads wife brought some of her friends, well one of them saw me on this forum..10 minutes ago. She said "OMG your him! I'm on the forum sometimes and see your posts", " I can't believe your italianguy" ," I want to drive the rikshaw" ;D;D.....I won't give names but she said she'll be on later....oh no.

It's funny who you will meet sometimes isn't it:D

Now she's telling all my stories to them.........I'm in trouble now;D

Zainab is laughing so hard she can't breath;D

Again.....God bless good friends.

And no, i didn't get my theater backimsad
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sawdah
12-27-2009, 10:42 PM
doesn't really sound like your in trouble lol
don't worry i'm sure you'll have your theater back... someday :p
Reply

Italianguy
12-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
doesn't really sound like your in trouble lol
don't worry i'm sure you'll have your theater back... someday :p
I wish;D

These women have taken over my houseimsad

It's a nonstop giggle fest;D

Zainab is throwing peices of Naan at me, she says i am a good target:hmm:

Zainab's husband called the house a few minuts ago, and asked if i needed a break......I said heck yeah! So i am going over to their house to eat dinner......ahhh peace at last.....and Kabbob:D well after i set up the wii fit for the ladies.
Reply

Sawdah
12-27-2009, 11:15 PM
Zainab sounds funny, lol.
Enjoy your freedom while you still can Italianguy;D
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Italianguy
12-27-2009, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
Zainab sounds funny, lol.
Enjoy your freedom while you still can Italianguy;D
i'm will try;D

I can't say its bad, its fun when they're around;D.....and it makes my wife happy:D

I have always heard "A king is never happy in his kingdom, unless the Queen is happy first";D

She is my queen, I love her so.
Reply

Sawdah
12-27-2009, 11:38 PM
aw, that is very sweet! :D
Reply

Supreme
12-28-2009, 12:22 AM
What are the chances?

Now I know I have to invite some Muslims around, if only on the offchance that I see the surprise on their faces when they see I'm actually Supreme. If only I owned my own house... I'm now sure my family would approve of it.
Reply

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 02:11 AM
Originally Posted by Supreme
What are the chances?

Now I know I have to invite some Muslims around, if only on the offchance that I see the surprise on their faces when they see I'm actually Supreme. If only I owned my own house... I'm now sure my family would approve of it.
As a fellow Christian, I say you should have some Muslim friends.:D

It is funny how much you can learn about your own faith when someone of another faith makes you research it. When they have questions, you must have the right answers. ......plus it makes for an interesting conversation at the dinner table;D

I have many friends whom are Christian as well as Muslims, and a lot of Hindu's. They are all welcome in my home......especially when they bring food;D ummmmmm Samosas!

My wife has plenty of MUslim friends......who finaly went home for the night:p

They are extremely nice and don't start all the arguments one might think they would.....It's not like they are from another planet:D ....Zainab is very sweet and is a good friend of my wife now. She is very......how do I say it?.....rambunciuos. And very outspoken. And ust plain fun to be around.

Invite some over for dinner.....just have pork free foods....I never eat pork anyway its in the Bible.

God bless brother.
Reply

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 02:13 AM
Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
aw, that is very sweet! :D
Thank you...i try:statisfie
Reply

Rasema2
12-28-2009, 02:16 AM
They are extremely nice and don't start all the arguments one might think they would.....It's not like they are from another planet ....Zainab is very sweet and is a good friend of my wife now. She is very......how do I say it?.....rambunciuos. And very outspoken. And ust plain fun to be around.
I like her name. Doesn't it disturb you that they're Muslim at all ? Does it make you uncomfortable at all? Do you like to be oround Mulims?

Best wishes for the hereafter
Reply

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 02:29 AM
Originally Posted by Rasema2
:sl:



I like her name. Doesn't it disturb you that they're Muslim at all ? Does it make you uncomfortable at all? Do you like to be oround Mulims?

Best wishes for the hereafter
She has a nice name, i think she is named after someone in the Qur'an??I don't know?

Why should it disturb me that they are Muslim??:hmm: I love everyone no matter what.:D I have no right to judge them nor they me. Plus they are very nice and we al get along great:D .......except when my wife was trying to teach Zainab how to drive on my golf cart.......or as my wife puts it.."rikshaw"....they wrecked itimsad

I am never uncomfortable around anyone.....unless they are picking their nose or something?;D ......and I choose not to associate with those whom are involved in same sex relationships...ewwwww+o(

I like being around everyone even Muslims, Hindu's, Jews or any of the sort:D

You don't have Christianphobia do you?;D I'm just kidding.

Really,.... i am not afraid of anything on this earth but I do fear God. I have been through a lot in my life, good and badimsad so I lost the emmotion of fear a long time ago. Most who would insult or try to hurt me are more afraid of the fact that nothing threatens me.

Plus........who would want to hurt me.......I am the nicest dude you will ever meet:D I promise.

God be with you.
Reply

Taqiyah
12-28-2009, 03:01 AM
lol you really sound like a very interesting person. Just make sure you delete any posts or threats that you don't want Zeinab or Mohammed's wife to see..you know ones they can use to tease you for eternity..lol ;D;D trust me it ain't fun
best of luk
Reply

Grofica
12-28-2009, 03:01 AM
how did they recognize it was you i mean you never like say anything that would make it easy to recognize you....

and wow thats sort of crazy! out of all the people on here from all over the world... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Reply

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 03:08 AM
Originally Posted by Taqiyah
lol you really sound like a very interesting person. Just make sure you delete any posts or threats that you don't want Zeinab or Mohammed's wife to see..you know ones they can use to tease you for eternity..lol ;D;D trust me it ain't fun
best of luk
lol, they already do;D I will never live this down.
Reply

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 03:10 AM
Originally Posted by Grofica
how did they recognize it was you i mean you never like say anything that would make it easy to recognize you....

and wow thats sort of crazy! out of all the people on here from all over the world... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
They walked up to me to greet me when they first met me and when i put the laptop down they saw i was on this forum and saw my user name;D

It is crazy.lol It's ok i don't say anything bad
Reply

Muslim Woman
12-28-2009, 04:27 AM
Salaam / Peace

Originally Posted by Italianguy
.....just have pork free foods.....

and no alcohol pl. :statisfie
Reply

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 04:31 AM
Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam / Peace




and no alcohol pl. :statisfie
Oh of course no alchol! I never drink it anyway;D

I know thats hard to believe ecause i am Italian.....but true, my family doesn't drink it.
Reply

Muslim Woman
12-28-2009, 04:32 AM
:sl:

Originally Posted by Rasema2

Than why don't you become like us?[/QUOTE]


If u mean why he is not a Muslim , then pl. remember ' there is no compulsion in religion.'
Reply

sister herb
12-28-2009, 04:42 AM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
oh im sorry. I will, give me a few hurs im suppoed to go to sleep soon:D
Have a good night then, Italianguy. Sleep well.

(And don´t greet same to me... you know by boss doesn´t like sleeping workers... :nervous: )
Reply

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 04:48 AM
Originally Posted by sister harb
Have a good night then, Italianguy. http://www.palsharing.com/i/00000/8coph5g88dlr.gif Sleep well.

(And don´t greet same to me... you know by boss doesn´t like sleeping workers... :nervous: )
lol...Well good morning to you:D I hope you have a great day at work, sister Harb.;D
Reply

Supreme
12-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
As a fellow Christian, I say you should have some Muslim friends.:D

It is funny how much you can learn about your own faith when someone of another faith makes you research it. When they have questions, you must have the right answers. ......plus it makes for an interesting conversation at the dinner table;D

I have many friends whom are Christian as well as Muslims, and a lot of Hindu's. They are all welcome in my home......especially when they bring food;D ummmmmm Samosas!

My wife has plenty of MUslim friends......who finaly went home for the night:p

They are extremely nice and don't start all the arguments one might think they would.....It's not like they are from another planet:D ....Zainab is very sweet and is a good friend of my wife now. She is very......how do I say it?.....rambunciuos. And very outspoken. And ust plain fun to be around.

Invite some over for dinner.....just have pork free foods....I never eat pork anyway its in the Bible.

God bless brother.
Oh I do have Muslim friends... I live in London, 10% of people here are Muslim, it'd be impossible to not have Muslims friends. I just don't invite them (or anyone else for that matter) round too often, if only because there's so little things to do at my house.
Reply

zakirs
12-28-2009, 01:34 PM
oh so you randomly invited a friend and she turned out to be on IB as well ? whats his/her id ?
Reply

Fטлку
12-28-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
So Mohammads wife and Zainab are over.......as usual;D

And Mohamads wife brought some of her friends, well one of them saw me on this forum..10 minutes ago. She said "OMG your him! I'm on the forum sometimes and see your posts", " I can't believe your italianguy" ," I want to drive the rikshaw" ;D;D.....I won't give names but she said she'll be on later....oh no.

Now she's telling all my stories to them.........I'm in trouble now;D
:omg: Awesome! :giggling:
Now they'll know your side of the story :p
Reply

Asiyah3
12-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by Taqiyah
lol you really sound like a very interesting person. Just make sure you delete any posts or threats that you don't want Zeinab or Mohammed's wife to see..you know ones they can use to tease you for eternity..lol ;D;D trust me it ain't fun
best of luk
Can a person delete one's post and thread? :statisfie

Anybody can answer this
Reply

Fטлку
12-28-2009, 03:31 PM
^ Nope. Only a mod can. So you should PM a mod or just edit your post and write a big "EDIT" in it's place :p
Reply

sister herb
12-28-2009, 03:57 PM
I afraid deleting all posts is too late now.

Poor Italianguy.

:phew

Hopely they don´t give him too hard punishment - like forbid him to get any more biryani...

:exhausted



Just joking... :p
Reply

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by zakirs
oh so you randomly invited a friend and she turned out to be on IB as well ? whats his/her id ?
I never di dask her what her ID was? I should have. she said she is rarely on but she also said that since she knew who i was now she was going to log on and talk about me to all of you........egaaaaaadddddddsss!:p
Reply

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by sister harb
I afraid deleting all posts is too late now.

Poor Italianguy.

:phew

Hopely they don´t give him too hard punishment - like forbid him to get any more biryani...

:exhausted



Just joking... :p
OMG OMG OMG! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........ple ase don't let them take away my biryani.....Pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee!??!!

I will do anything anybody asks........or......i can live off Samosas i guess?;D
Reply

Fטлку
12-28-2009, 05:03 PM
^ Sis Harb is giving them ideas :p
Reply

sister herb
12-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by Fטлку
^ Sis Harb is giving them ideas :p
It is important to be on the same side than sisters, right?

;D
Reply

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by sister harb
It is important to be on the same side than sisters, right?

;D
LOL, you girls are a trip;D
Reply

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by sister harb
I afraid deleting all posts is too late now.

Poor Italianguy.

:phew

Hopely they don´t give him too hard punishment - like forbid him to get any more biryani...

:exhausted



Just joking... :p
How was you day at work Mrs. Harb? I just woke up at 10:00 am this morning to Little Indian woman throwing pillows at me to get up!:p...............Then a shoe!
Reply

Taqiyah
12-28-2009, 05:19 PM
For all we know, Zainab or the other lady could be one of the users posting on this threat right now:omg::omg:be careful they maybe closer than you think..creepy;D;D
Reply

Fטлку
12-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
How was you day at work Mrs. Harb? I just woke up at 10:00 am this morning to Little Indian woman throwing pillows at me to get up!:p...............Then a shoe!
What did they want you to do? :D
Reply

sister herb
12-28-2009, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Fטлку
What did they want you to do? :D
Propably that he will drives them to the mall and carry all they bags for next 7 hours or some.

And thanks mr. Italiaguy, I am fine. I returned from my work some hours ago (and I didn´t sleep in there).
Reply

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by sister harb
Propably that he will drives them to the mall and carry all they bags for next 7 hours or some.

And thanks mr. Italiaguy, I am fine. I returned from my work some hours ago (and I didn´t sleep in there).
Actually no not this time no mall.:D

They want me to take them to a Nursery (a flower and plant store) there is a really big one here that has a little bakery and resturant in it. So they can look at plant and flowers and stufff......:hmm:

Zainab has a very.....ummmmmm.....bright colored Hijab on not like the other ones as usual, its not florescant or anything;D Just has a detailed design on it:D....kinda nice i think:p

OK gotta go for now, they're yelling at me because I have to go pick up Mohammads wife and 2 others:hmm: And they want "coppee" lol;D i mean coffee.
Reply

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Taqiyah
For all we know, Zainab or the other lady could be one of the users posting on this threat right now:omg::omg:be careful they maybe closer than you think..creepy;D;D
Oh no.......i hope not;D
Reply

sister herb
12-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Ok. Have a nice and flowerfull day.

p.s. be carefull with roses... they have thorns...
Reply

Asiyah3
12-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by sister harb
I afraid deleting all posts is too late now.

Poor Italianguy.

:phew

Hopely they don´t give him too hard punishment - like forbid him to get any more biryani...

:exhausted



Just joking... :p
Sis Harb, have you tasted biryani? :statisfie
Reply

sister herb
12-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by _muslim_
Sis Harb, have you tasted biryani? :statisfie
Yes at ones but long time ago. imsad I miss it.

:D Heeeey another sister from Finland? :welcome:
Reply

Muhammad
12-28-2009, 06:20 PM
:sl:

I'm sorry but we're getting a little too relaxed with the conversations here and there seems to be no clear topic that is being discussed. Please remember that idle chit-chat is not appropriate between men and women. For advice about internet guidelines for men and women, please see this thread:

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...uidelines.html

Thread closed.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 07:05 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 09:15 AM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | International Institute of Entrepreneurship and Professional Development - IIEPD | Truly Halal Humour

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!